[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@clockwatcher: I agree that HS has always subconsciously put SH on first, but it isn't clear to me whether she cares for him as a sister, or feels attracted to him as a woman. Besides, her crush on Cha is also newly developed, it's nothing deep or steady. Now add HS's history with SH into the equation, it is easy to see why Cha isn't her priority. Therefore, while the writer seems to pave the road for the romance between SH and HS in the next episodes, I still can't tell if they will be end game at this point.

Guest DJizy

@happychu I dont think he is murmuring anything, maybe his heart felt so much pain that he wanted to breakdown at the moment. I feel like hugging LJS so much right now. :D

i really dont want SH to kill MJK but i feel HS will prevent that from happening in the next 2 episodes. Things has been happening pretty quickly and with an early release i dont see the writers dragging the attempted murder out that much. Here's hoping HS realizes what SH is up to (maybe the orange haired girl will talk to HS?)
The only thing that could've made the kissing scene better was for Cha to see it

Am i the only one tohear the song NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU as bg music when SH talked with HS in sad scenes.

LJS nailed the kiss scene with tears. Wow!! BTW i am curious to see the bts of that scene as to how many ng's he made to kiss his sunbae noona. LJS and IHYV fighting!!!

So I was curious to hear your guys' thoughts on Sung bin (aka orange hair girl). To be honest I think her and SH would be adorable but I like SH/HS too.

I feel like they wouldn't keep showing her though if she didn't serve some purpose. So what do you guys think her purpose is? I've only ever finished one K-drama completely so I'm not really sure how these types characters work.

Guest wambam77

What are the chances that HS mom is still alive and JG is hiding her somewhere??  I mean they never really showed the body to the audience

Guest 999hearts

sashav

wrote:

»

So I was curious to hear your guys' thoughts on Sung bin (aka orange hair girl). To be honest I think her and SH would be adorable but I like SH/HS too.

I feel like they wouldn't keep showing her though if she didn't serve some purpose. So what do you guys think her purpose is? I've only ever finished one K-drama completely so I'm not really sure how these types characters work.

Guest 999hearts

wambam77 said: What are the chances that HS mom is still alive and JG is hiding her somewhere??  I mean they never really showed the body to the audience

Guest dramacf

missabeat

said: @clockwatcher: I agree that HS has always subconsciously put SH on first, but it isn't clear to me whether she cares for him as a sister, or feels attracted to him as a woman. Besides, her crush on Cha is also newly developed, it's nothing deep or steady. Now add HS's history with SH into the equation, it is easy to see why Cha isn't her priority. Therefore, while the writer seems to pave the road for the romance between SH and HS in the next episodes, I still can't tell if they will be end game

at this point

@wambam77 They crimated HS mom,and it showed how MGK killed her,i think it was already kinda strong the scene with all that blood and hitting,they wouldn't show something like that I'm kinda affraid for what the writer has in mind with SH character because from some episodes i see glimses of darkness,i don't want to transform him into a monster in the ending,it would be so sad for a wonderful character,to become an even bigger monster than than the present one...I love SH and HS relationship so much,even if it's not that kind of love yet....those little details makes the difference,she told KW that she wanted to be alone so she could cry but did that in the presence of SH,she cares enough to do that and he doesn't see him as a stranger,or that it's embarrasing..i don't think she is the kind that crys or shows her weaknesses to just anyone even in that situation...SH as well understood that she was suffering an let her speak hursh because she needed someone at that moment...and i'm glad that we see that she turned down KW because she already had an appoitment with SH...I really wish the writer will not turn SH into a dark characterAnd KW made a huge mistake with how he handeled the moment with HS,he shouldn't have told her he's on her side just to do that after that

Guest katkat88

This episode is very sad but the last scene really made me so happy. HS's first kiss was with SH, case closed. I still believe this drama will have a happy ending with HS and SH ending up together.
Regarding the last scene, I was really expecting for the kiss when the new ost started to play but I didn't expect that SH will kiss her like that.  SH is so manly when he kissed HS.:x
Thanks to all posters for all your contributions..

guys, wait.. at the beginning of the ep, lawyer cha said that he's hyesung's boyfriend? so they are currently dating? i know at the end of the ep, they show that hye sung turn lawyer cha down, but she only said that they cannot go on a date at that time because she already promise sooha to go somewhere else right? why are they dating?? i thought hye sung dont wanna accept lawyer cha's feeling.. did they still dating till the end of ep? than what happens to our poor sooha..they seriously need to get together. my heart break into pieces everytime sooha's upset, because his first love, love someone else :'(

jjmine26 said: guys, wait.. at the beginning of the ep, lawyer cha said that he's hyesung's boyfriend? so they are currently dating? i know at the end of the ep, they show that hye sung turn lawyer cha down, but she only said that they cannot go on a date at that time because she already promise sooha to go somewhere else right? why are they dating?? i thought hye sung dont wanna accept lawyer cha's feeling.. did they still dating till the end of ep? than what happens to our poor sooha..they seriously need to get together. my heart break into pieces everytime sooha's upset, because his first love, love someone else :'(

I think if Soo Ha does evolve into the dark character that we saw in ep 6, Hye Sung will be the light to bring him back :)

I absolutely believe that they're the endgame considering how much Soo Ha has impacted her life ( and OMGOSH THAT KISS)

I also think MJK jail mate has an important role to play in future episodes as we uncover more of SH and MJK past

( maybe the jail mate is Hye Sung's father? Or Do Yeon's?)

Archived