[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

This drama is not good for my health or at least for my breathing part :D
*breath-in /breath-out /almost falling from her chair at the very end of today's episode*
Thanks everybody for the recaps!
Now, join the "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT 'TIL NEXT WEDNESDAY" supporting group...  :((

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Carol D

Okay I might need intervention I dont think I ever been this invested in well anything.
I just called my brother to tell him SH is leaving. the follow is a draft of our conversation.
- Hey Bro, SH is leaving...- What?!- SH is leaving and killer killed the best mother ever.Remember the boy whos father was killed- WTF are you talking about? WAIT THE TV SHOW! Your talkin about that korean show?- Yeah. - You called me in the middle of class for a TV SHOW! - Yeah- I think you have a problem. And than he laughed for a good minute.

Guest summerlamb

Fast as always semi fly, thanks, so need to download this episode, especially with that kiss!!!! :x :\"> @-) =D> 8-> goodbye, lol,......bitter-Suhweet :( , I hope he is not gonna go to the court, and try to kill him, sadly now they are more connected at the fact that both their parent' were killed by him :((

I'm confused, Even though they didn't find any evidence that MJG kill HS's mother, but someone murdered her was Indisputable, i mean her head was hit by a blunt force many times, it must have been recorded to the forensic examinations, if they didn't think the wound caused by mishapl or ect , the investigation should not be over yet. Anyway i feel sorry for KW he looks so suffer when he defended MJG in the court, but if.... Just if.... Something happen to HS, I don't know how KW will survive from it, MJG's scheming will destroy the lives of people around HS.

Guest AlobAro

@ZarraJae -

haha... don't u worry... the praises are well deserved n i give them in earnest n sincere thoughts... i seldom praise other ppl actually... but u are really awesome n impressive.. i am obligated to show my appreciation, acknowledgement n gratefulness...

ur hard work n amazing job won't go unnoticed...

Guest AlobAro

I Hear Your Voice-Jung Woong-In.jpg
Jung Woong-In
Min Joon-Kook

the casting team of this show has really picked a very able n competent bad guy... just look at that jashikya face.. i feel like i wanna give him a good barrage of smacking...

even though i don't even know the head n tail of this show... (..ha ha ha..).. i am already hating Kim Kong-Sook Min Joon-Kook....

*edited*

Guest doanlan

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

I'm dying ! my Gadddddd !  :))

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[RAW] I Hear Your Voice Ep 8http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-i-hear-your-voice-ep-8/

Guest doanlan

it's so sad that HS's mother is killed !

but, I think this sad event will help HS growing up !

b/c until now, she's like a " pricess":

so she'll work like a pro in the future

12blbl said: I'm confused, Even though they didn't find any evidence that MJG kill HS's mother, but someone murdered her was Indisputable, i mean her head was hit by a blunt force many times, it must have been recorded to the forensic examinations, if they didn't think the wound caused by mishapl or ect , the investigation should not be over yet. Anyway i feel sorry for KW he looks so suffer when he defended MJG in the court, but if.... Just if.... Something happen to HS, I don't know how KW will survive from it, MJG's scheming will destroy the lives of people around HS.

Guest AlobAro

@doanlan said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

I'm dying ! my Gadddddd !  :))

Guest stevie8

Question : Why did HS have to apologise to DY for an act she (HS) did not commit and one which she was wrongly accused of??  There is something about DY's Dad that is shrouded in mystery.......I wonder who the real father of DY could be :-/ 
With Lawyer Cha taking on the defense of the killer........this is the start of the end of his "relationship" with HS and pushing HS into the arms of SH......but from the recaps here, seems like SH is leaving HS......where is he going to??   Perhaps SH needs time to himself and to plan out his next move and also giving Lawyer Cha the chance to sort "things" out with HS since he "heard" that HS likes Lawyer Cha.  
Time leap, perhaps in the next episode and SH will be back to resume the hero/protector role to HS and togther, they will uncover the truths about MJK, have him convicted of the murders of SH"s father & HS's mother and put him behind bars for life  :)>-

CharismaDoll said: 12blbl said: I'm confused, Even though they didn't find any evidence that MJG kill HS's mother, but someone murdered her was Indisputable, i mean her head was hit by a blunt force many times, it must have been recorded to the forensic examinations, if they didn't think the wound caused by mishapl or ect , the investigation should not be over yet. Anyway i feel sorry for KW he looks so suffer when he defended MJG in the court, but if.... Just if.... Something happen to HS, I don't know how KW will survive from it, MJG's scheming will destroy the lives of people around HS.

Guest AlobAro

@stevie8 -

Answer: HS apologizes because she is a nice human being n feels obligated to do it... she is an awesome lady...

for the other questions of urs... i have to do a watching marathon of the show first before i am able to give u the rationale n reasons for each event that has transpired... ermmm...

Archived