[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking forward for the underwater world date yesterday.. But now, since I watch everything unfolds, I don't want to get teary eyes for the upcoming goodbye.. Enough heartache for tonight.
SH, sweetie, please don't do anything stupid for the sake of revenge or whatever.. Noona needs you. [HS noona and this noona too.. ^^]

Spoiler: Flashback: HS with mum. Present: HS hugs mum's pic to sleep. SH reads message on her phone from Cha asking her to meet him. SH meets him outside and tells him he can't see her for a while. Cha says he can't give her up and SH assures him that she likes Cha a lot. Ask that he gives her time. Cha then ask if he blames him for defending MJK. SH says he did good. SH then thank him for giving him the opportunity. SH is skipping school. He fixes things in HS's house. He then packs up his things and leaves. HS is talking to her mum, saying sorry etc at the columbarium? Is that the right word where they keep ashes? Anyway SH meets her there and they later go to the aquarium. They talked a bit about the past. Then he tells her that he has packed and that MJK won't bother her anymore. She asks if he is leaving her all alone. He replies that he is now a senior and he has to study. He then told her what her Mum said to Min before she died and that HS should be glad that mum was so brave. Tells her not to blame Cha too much and don't let Cha and herself suffer too long. Tells her to accept Cha. HS thanked him for everything and lag lag lag what's happening?

omg omg omg, the kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :x :x :x
and also when cha byun kissed her hand and asked her for a date, she refused him and told that she has to go see Soo ha since she promised to meet him.  But soo ha did not hear that as he returned back seeing him kiss her hands.  

Guest jenn36

oh my godddd!i jump out of my bed seeing the kiss scene ugghh my knees hurt.oh drama why are you doing this to me

Archived