♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

LMFAO at the Beer Kit  =))

even though, it might have felt like a heavy burden for the couple to have Taemin's older hyungs there, I feel like because earlier in their relationship Naeun didn't really believe Taemin was that "innocent" in like the whole relationship thing, I think by having Minho and Key there to tease him about the stuff he was doing kinda proved how innocent he is.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ribbonchariots

[GIF] Taemin was touched^^
9bb20ef3gw1e5pt622c8xg207506l7wf.gif
9bb20ef3gw1e5pt5giz7jg207g06g4m4.gif

SHINee members visited Taemin & Na Eun :DDDDD
9bb20ef3gw1e5ptbqthboj20zk0k0jxw.jpg9bb20ef3gw1e5ptbmvtfuj20m80dcdhh.jpg
hahaha look at shy Na Eun behind so cute!!9bb20ef3gw1e5ptbfb9gyj20zk0k0goz.jpg9bb20ef3gw1e5ptbvtoedj20u00gw0xq.jpg9bb20ef3gw1e5ptak8iugj20vk0hsaen.jpg
eye-contact sweeeeeeeeet9bb20ef3gw1e5ptb1dkdej20rs0d0acu.jpg

all caps from 우리 결혼했어요 갤러리 :D

[EDIT] Sorry if this post is too long,wanted to add a few more caps from last week's ep 'cos of their first skinship ^__^
6623c403tw1e5pvjhyw9cj20ki0mw0vq.jpg6623c403tw1e5pvbgj7fgj20kj0bi75l.jpg6623c403tw1e5pvbnly8fj20kk0bkjsx.jpg6623c403tw1e5pvbgxitfj20kg08jmy5.jpg6623c403tw1e5pvmxo6oyj20kj0bj401.jpg

credit as tagged.
They're soooo sweet^^

@ribbonchariots - thanks for sharing the pics and TaeMin's gif.  He really was touched.

It was so cute looking at TaEun standing side by side while the brothers were staring at them in their bedroom. 

TaeMin got killed in this episode by his hyungs - from a manly husband when alone with his wife - to the maknae of Shinee around his hyungs. 

Did anyone notice how red his neck was when MinHo and Key were on their bed? 

I love how his hyungs are excited about TaeMin  being married.

I think MinHo  said  TaeMin is constantly checking the internet regarding NaEun.  And why did MinHo spilled the beans regarding who NaEun circled in the list of idols before?  I felt bad on how worried NaEun is for her husband when it was revealed.

I watched this episode over and over again and I still can't stop laughing ㅋㅋㅋ

I think it was overwhelming for all of them. The hyungs always thought that Taemin is their little brother. Then when they came visit, it felt like a slap to reality that their lil bro "got married". Remember how excited Minho was when he greeted Taemin the first time he came into the house? Hilarious!

As for Key-omma, well, he did what mother-in-laws always do. And he did a great job doing that ㅋㅋㅋ

About Naeun chose Jonghyun, I understand why Taemin felt so down after hearing that. Despite the fact that Naeun preferred a guy with bad boy image, it's all about man's pride when it comes to that. Taemin is her 'husband' after all. It was like talking about your eternal crush from high school, who was your boyfriend's best friend, and you told your boyfriend that you used to think that that guy was your ideal man (I did that once to my boyfriend and he was clearly jealous. Even though I told him it was in the past and don't matter anymore.) I know.. men with their pride.

I'm just glad that Jonghyun was not there. If he came, it would have been VERRRRYYYYYY awkward. Lol!

Sorry for blabbering too much. Now I'm gonna watch this episode for the umpteenth time :P

Guest evangeline ong

Guys, I found another interesting fact!! Naeun's phone was placed beside Taemin's phone on the dining table!! Wow what an interesting sight to see their couple phones unite as well!! Lol!

Guest myheartskipsabeat

Did you notice the couple cellphone case of Naeun? Her sister is holding it while singing Replay. I'm glad that she uses it even they're not together :x

Guest myheartskipsabeat

That feeling when you have installed Dailymotion on your phone. Then suddenly it notifies that KoreanShowsNow user uploaded a new video. Your heart became excited because you're waiting for WGM (Eng Sub). But after checking it you see that it was a different program. Huhu! Fail!

Just sharing my sentiments.

Why am so nervous waiting for Eng. Sub...suddenly I felt sorry for Taemin...MinKey already stole his soul by teasing him a lots....NaEun yahh...plz give your hubby some hug/kiss to replenish his spirit back...he really need that...hope for next episode MinKey will slow down and praise Taemin a little...
They are so young and everything are new for them...there will be so many obstacle a head...so be strong TaEun...am gonna support both of U till the end...Fighting!!!!

Just finished watching subbed episode - and it was great!

Actually, IMHO, they hyungs didn't really knock him off.  MinHo and Key were amazed to find their youngest brother in a house - married!  They were even surprised at a few things he does with his wife NaEun that he never did at the dorm with the other members, i.e., cutting fruits, washing the dishes, etc.

In the dorm, he is the baby and he is used to his powerful/forceful hyungs teasing him around.  In his married life, he doesn't want that to happen - he has to be the man of the house taking care of and protecting his wife, NaEun.

I can understand NaEun being frustrated about TaeMin not having an inkling about what she did on the 2 weeks they didn't see each other.  TaeMin already asked and wondered if she just looked at the recipe or the book - and - I am sure TaeMin doesn't want to ask NaEun too much on how she spent her days if they are not filming.  He already asked that in episode 7 and he got a good answer by saying she missed him - maybe she should have also added "I tried to learn how to cook" to make you happy.

The Shinee members were good also for praising their efforts in what was served on the table - the efforts were acknowledged. 

I want to post some more but I got things to do - so - I shall return!!

I just finished watching it with eng sub..Wow the sub is really details!Even the captions also!
From the cooking scene..I already thought that Naeun learned it from Eunji..She really cant use knife before..So for me its a bit suspicious if she can make a proper meal like that!What eunji said also right that eunji feels sad that Naeun learned to cook just for Taemin,not for her member..Well I think everyone also like that..I also learned to cook to make my bf nice food..Not to cook for my parents first! :)Apink member dance Sherlock and Replay was really cute!Hope they can visit Taeun couple next time..Will be awesome..Apink member are so dorky!
Taemin is really clueless!!How he didnt know that she learned to cook..I think next time Naeun just need to say the truth..Bcoz he will never know the truth just by see the clues..Naeun looks a bit dissapointed when she knew that Taemin had no idea that she learned to cook!On the other hand,Taemin was really touched to know that Naeun learn to cook for him..He had a twinkle eyes..Now everyone know how pretty Naeun's heart is..
Key and Minho are the best combo!!They teased them non stop!Taemin looks really small in front of them..I also noticed that Minho regularly checking on Naeun..I think he also want to know what kind of girl Naeun is..Too bad the result of the food is not really goodI think it becoz Naeun was abit nervous and didnt has enough time..I believe when Key and Minho watch today episode they will regret about what they said..Naeun really worked hard!!She also look sad realize that she cant make a good food for her BIL..But dont worry Naeun..if you keep practice you can make a really delicious food..You only practice for 2 weeks and you already did a good job!
About Jonghyun being Naeun bias before..I guess becoz he looks manly!Taemin looks really sad and shock!!ohh poor him..But it already change now..Taemin is her bias now!!
Did you guys noticed about Taemin ask "Did you guys see Naeun cut watermelon before?"It was a scene from Apink news 1..Someone already post it before : around min 2:00

Can't believe Taemin himself checking on his wife like that!hahahaHe must be really curious about his wife..Ahh Taemin..if you already checked on your wife often,why you still didnt realize how awkward is she and knife??Hyungs teased Taemin about the first meeting was hilarious..I also find it a bit weird about Taemin's pose!:)Anyway cant wait to see next episode..The best combo ever will still entertain us..Hope they can make our Taeun couple closer together!
Counting days again until Saturday.. :(

Archived