♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

This makes me wonder at times - TaeMin already asked too many questions while NaEun is cooking and she won't say a word - she just laughs it off.  Was she waiting for him to ask "did you learn how to cook?"  He kept on asking and wondering why she was so good all of a sudden, if she is just reading from the recipe and everything else - so - what else does she want from TaeMin?  When TaeMin kept on bugging her  about her cooking, she could have just said - "I tried to learn when we were not filming"  - and it would be the same.

Sorry for the ranting - I guess there is no other way to find out if she won't say anything.  Was she waiting for him to say 'you must have learned' - which he already asked but she didn't respond.

I love these two - won't compare them to anybody because they have their own way of making me entertained.  I am a TeukSora and YongShin follower - and theirs is different from Innocent Couple - because Innocent Couple' is innocent - new to this kind of environment.

MinHo is questioning TaeMin's reason for not hugging when they jumped together.  He won't accept his reasoning of 'hugging is difficult' - yes, TaeMin, your hyung is asking - what is difficult about hugging?  Hah!!  They might make them do something in the next episode.  Please don't do peppero because that is old.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...I almost die from laughing so hard because of minkey..they are so hillarious,I never thought that key can be that funny...poor taemin,all of his secrets might be reveal if they continue to tease him like that..yeah,taemin might look so small after his hyungs keep teasing him..but once taemin open his mouth and talk about his hyungs,I think his hyungs will be speechless,Im shawol too and taemin bias :) so from what I see,I think taemin is a 4D person..btw,what I like the most in this episode was the mcs were commenting actively..Its been long time since they react actively towards wgm couples especially the old/senior mcs,uncle jack and the one that sit next to him..so I wanna thank taeun couple for bringing the laughters again...even though they have the similar vibe with ys couple,theyre different and I think taeun couple are unique :)

#ohmyenglish#

edit:just wanna share my all time favourite video from taeminnie..lol he's so innocent =)) credit to the uploader

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=guxz9HwNtpI

Guest kellybag

@viyra I'm totally with you concerning Naeun feelings for when Taemin was clueless as to her learning to cook - I already thought during her cooking he already asked sufficient questions as to her ability and her sudden capability... It's strange she was a little upset about this... although from her angle I guess it's a milestone to learn to cook and it ain't a simple fried egg!! :P

I still can't get over how good Taeminine looks with that stripey tee shirt during the BRI

And was everyone else waiting for the subs last night like no tomorrow... I gave up after it was approaching 1am (:|

@viyra: after watching the subbed video, I kinda agree with you. I mean, Taemin is not a fortune teller so how on earth he would know that Naeun was learning how to cook for him if she didn't tell him? But then again, I think it's her personality that prevents her from doing that. We know from the very beginning that Naeun is very shy and a bit introverted. That's why it's hard for her to tell Taemin about the effort she has been done.

However, I also think she need to get it over with. I mean, they're already "married". And Taemin already done things that's not usually himself either for Naeun. He has a shy personality too. But after he met Naeun, he stood up for her, even though his effort failed miserably in front of Minho and Key LOL! But still, he did it and he showed Naeun how he did it. Naeun should do that, too, I think.

Despite that, I still have to give her a big credit because she manned up and told Taemin that she missed him. That was huge, considering her personality. I thought after telling him her real feelings, she would change, somehow. But then again, viewers can only wish. Hahaha..

Saturday, please come again! And faster, this time, please :)

after watching the subbed version of the latest eps , i think actually we need to thanks Minho & Key because eventho they teasing taemin non-stop but they let us knowing that taemin also has the real feelings for Naeun off screen . Remember when Minho said he found it funny when Taemin was playing his phone in the waiting room (with using that huge ribbon case) and Key said usually male who using that kind of case will take if off when he's not broadcasting but Taemin still using it everyday . Thanks to the hyungs :x

and yeahhh Taeminnie i caught you watching Apink News to check your wifey hahahaha :D Maybe he's not watching the whole episode but i believe he watching some cuts of it hehehe sweet husband want to know more about his wife  :x :\">

and about Naeun , i personally happy because since she is joined WGM and she is with Taemin , she able to open her heart and herself more than she ever did before :x

about Naeun mentioning Jonghyun , hmm poor taeminnie i can saw that he got upset and dissapointed by it =(( do not worry since i believe she will choose you over him now beside she choose him before just based on his appearance on stage . she won't liking jonghyun as much as she likes his appearance if she knows jonghyun well LOL :)) :)) Luckily Jonghyun wasn't there , if Jonghyun was there , he would be so full of himself and teasing taeminnie more maybe trying to flirt Naeun also since Kim Jonghyun is no.1 at skinship HAHAHAHAH (eventho i don't mind to see this scene because i want to see how taemin will react for this) :)) :))

cannot wait for this week episode . 5 days to go ><

Guest myheartskipsabeat

I'm really excited to share with you my favorite Taeun moments in Episode 8.

First is when Naeun do what she promised Taemin that she will cook galbijim. I can see that she really wants to do something for her husband that will make him happy. I adore her how she works hard just to learn how to cook. ( :-bd Naeun!  )

9065917470_01ed0809fe_o.jpg

I like how Taemin never forgets to compliment his wife each and every time. I love how he was touched when he knew that his wife practiced cooking for him.

9065917306_25dcb8cdb3_o.jpg

The "it's nice" moment. When everyone says negative about the food he will be the positive words for his wife. He never forget what he says during the bungee jumping. "Naeun, I'll protect you"
. He protects her physically and verbally. :x

9066094364_e0c91c6f56_o.jpg

And lastly, the highlights of this post. Taeun moments! *literally*
(T-B,L-R)

• Those rubbing arms for 2 seconds
  • When the wife is scared/embarassed, the husband 
  • Taemin introduces his wife
  • When the husband is shy and teased, wife's hand to the rescue
  • Eye contact :x
  • Another touching moment. (I can see that Naeun is really comfortable on Taemin now)
  • Naeun holds the serving spoon first then immediately Taemin do the serving (So gentleman :x)
  • Helping moment
  • High five
  • Taemin gives Naeun fruit
  • After hyungs reveals that Naeun chosen JongHyun before the broadcast. Naeun was worried for his husband. She really cares on Taemin's feelings. ( Don't worry Tae, Naeun is all yours now. :D )

9063920923_d3515174fc_o.jpg

After seeing Taemin's reaction and all those teasing/revalation from MinKey, I can feel that Taemin sees Naeun's as a woman. I hope that it will grow more day by day.

Sorry for the long post. :)
I will miss this thread this week because I'm flying to my home country on Wednesday and get back to Singapore on Sunday. I'm going to attend my sister's wedding on Saturday so I might not able to watch the live streaming and probably watch the next episode on Sunday night. Enjoy the episode 9! I will catch up as soon as I get back. Take care everyone  >:D<

Something I noticed was that Taemin told Naeun beforehand in episode 5, which was later shown in episode 8, that he loves eating Galbijjim (Beef Short Ribs) therefore leading her to learn how to make it for him by practicing for 2 weeks. She said she would make it for him the next time they met, that's why they had all the ingredients needed, already in the refrigerator, to make Beef Short Ribs & MinKey coincidentally came to visit them that day without both Taemin & Naeun truely knowing. This sort of clears up the misinterpretation about WGM being extremely scripted by a bit right? By confirming how Taemin & Naeun had mysteriously obtained the right amount of ingredients to make Beef Short Ribs in such a short amount of time? Naeun could've been the one to have quietly sneak the ingredients in perhaps?

Guest ice308

Just watched the english subbed episode and wow, this episode was subbed in detail! I paused the video so many times because I was reading the subs, reading the captions & looking at their faces. :))  Two thumbs up for KShowNow and thank you! :-bd
Anyway, I felt so sorry for Taemin.. :)) When it's just him and NaEun, he's pretty chatty.. but when MinKey came, he couldn't speak properly.. he was so intimidated especially when Minho was asking him about searching NaEun in the internet.. :))
I found Key hilarious when he entered the house with his shoes on and his bag on his arm looking like the mom.. and when he sang bubibu.. :D
I just wish though that TaEun will do something that will shock these hyungs.. such as holding hands or something.. I'm already imagining their reactions. :))
There were also a lot of scenes where NaEun could have defended her husband and showed her backbone.. but I guess she was just so shy & scared of her BILs.. :D 
Taemin's telling the truth! Minho does tease him a LOT! In this episode only, he teased him about being married, during introductions, the stickers, the skinship bed, the food, the internet search, the phone case, NE choosing JH, TM to show his true colors, bungee jump hug, TM's reaction during first broadcast, TM's pose.. too many! :))
Glad APink members were shown and being playful.. :D NaEun having SHINee songs in her phone.. nice! :D
@evangline ong, thanks for pointing out the socks (bet Taemin noticed them but just wasn't shown :() & the couple phones being together.. didn't really see those until I saw your posts.. ;) and I like your avatar.. Po's so cute. :D Hope to see him when I go to USS next week! :D
Glad more & more people are posting.. I love reading all your posts! The longer the better. :D

Guest evangeline ong

Seriously I find Naeun a nice lovable girl! Hope lesser people will dislike her now. Despite her busy schedule, she still plans bungee jump event and bought roses and cologne. Learnt how to cook.. Took note of what Taemin said before about his liking.. Wow she did all these just for Taemin! Isn't that lovely?

It is fortunate for Taemin to have such a wife who is willing to go an extra mile to contribute and tries her best to make him happy! Hope they will cherish each other more and will get to know more of their feelings for one another in future episodes and in real life! Seriously hope that they will become a real couple! <3

Hello...helloo... :-h
<3 I watched the sub version at 3.30am my time...and it worth it...am really enjoy and laugh a lots....I kept replaying the first 6.00 minutes screne two three time before I move on to next scene...thats my fav. part...I think NaEun really want Taemin notice it by himself...she really shy to admit it when Tae asking did she learn to cook...unfortunately for her that Tae really clueless...coz he already know that NaEun really bad at cooking and not even in his dream to think that she actually learn to cook for him...thats why when the pd-nim told him about NaEun efford he really touched...I think he will hug or kiss NaEun if she sit beside him...:\">...sorry but ottokkee I really want to see it...keke....
<3 I should thanks MinKey for secretly spilling some info to us...they must already know about MD date and they must feel sorry for her so that they jokingly spill some truth for us...I think Minho already know that Taemin search his biun on net but he want Taemin admit it himself so Naeun will know it...didnt it sweet...:x and why suddenly Key mention that usually man doesnt use the phone casing when not broadcasting but Taemin using it without hesitation...even if he were tease by Shinee member or his friends...maybe Key Omma wants to show how sincere is Taemin toward NaEun...8->
<3 My second fav. part is when Taemin feel sad when he know NaEun choose Jonghyun as Ideal Type...u can see how sad his face is even NaEun feel sorry for him...maybe he didnt know that he actually jealous...that feeling is new to him...no wonder he blank or mental breakdown...but the good news is that is part of relationship U cant run away from jealousy....:)>-
<3 And what Key approved NaEun with Taemin....thats the biggest bless that Taemin can get aside his family of course...so who are we to say that they dont match each other....Thanks Key for that...^^
<3 The Beef Short Rib Stew that NaEun sincerely prepare for Taemin and MinKey gonna be in their memory for a longest time I think...
Cant wait for next week episode...can someone here be a ninja go to MBC and stole their film...LOL....

I find the teasing from the hyungs as a means for TaeMin to be independent - and they are slowly seeing that in him - and of course, it is all because of NaEun.  MinHo already told him to stop being nervous.  Being somebody who hasn't had any experience with the opposite sex, what else do we expect from TaeMin - but - shyness overload.  He is afraid to express his real feelings, although he would slip sometimes and get shocked after he said something (first episode he told her while they were driving that it's nice to be with her and third episode when he told her he's happy being with her).  So now he is slowly changing but the hyungs wanted him to do more of that because he is now married.

I can tell from NaEun's facial expression how worried she was that her husband would misunderstood the JongHyun issue.  She was quick to explain - and - she didn't say she likes JongHyun. 

TaeMin will get teased more by his hyungs when they watch the latest broadcast when he said in his BRI that he felt weird and cannot hide his emotions when he found out about the name NaEun circled.  That means he really has good feelings for NaEun - he got jealous.  Hopefully TaeMin catches up with what NaEun said in her BRI about this - that she is comfortable talking to TaeMin.  She said she regretted that she didn't choose TaeMin that time - but - hey, shy girl, you didn't know him that much that time.  And just like what MC MiSun said - the past is not important - what is important is now that they are together.  And Key said the same thing - they are married now.

Good and bad that MinHo mentioned it - one way to find out how these two will overcome situations like this - the end result will be how they will both deal with different situations that come their way. 

Looking forward to Saturday again - hopefully the hyungs give them time for themselves  - and make them do the impossible (for TaeMin) before they leave. 

All in all, their cooking efforts which they are so proud of, paid off - the hyungs told them it was nice and as they both said at one time - it is the heart (and effort) that counts.  It is a first time for NaEun (and I give her a 10+ on that - and TaeMin should to) to cook by herself (and a hard dish at that) and it was a success.  I'm sure TaeMin would cherish her more, knowing she did all that for him.

Before I forget - TaeMin defending his wife's cooking to the hyungs when they said it is salty and chewy - IT'S OKAY, YOU WON'T DIE.  And the look on his face and the BRI - he is a little pissed.  But be ready TaeMin-ee - after hyungs watched the broadcast, you'll die - you said if they say the galbijim is not good, you will rip their mouth.  :)

Guest waitSTlikethat

Hiiiiiiiiii guys Thanks to Minho & Key in this ep that help spit out some interesting things :D
    Taemin sneakily searched & watched Naeun info ,videos... on the internet .Taemin ah .how in the world you expected your hyungs to watch your wife cut watermelon on her show :))
    Taemin truly upset or like mental breakdown when he knows Naeun chose Jonghyun .it means the affection for his wife really grows big .what i love the most is when he said that nothing's coming into his head  at the moment so Naeun asked him "Wae ?"(why?)  with the most worrying-sorry-considerate voice ,i find that very endearing .she must have felt really sorry toward Taemin & care about his feeling .on other hand i can't blame Naeun ,Jonghyun is like super hot ,bad boy image but that's only an impression .it's ok Naeun ah ,sometime ideal type is just an idea type ,like she said bad boy is not for her .and more importantly that's just before they met ,things have changed :) Jonghyun is a player so Naeun should stick to Taemin ;))
    Taemin doesn't like cheesy things ,so that phone case is too girly for Taeman :)) but not only he still uses it ,he proudly shows it off everywhere .just like Key said a man would take it off if they're not filming .but it's not the case ,the fact that Taemin keeps using it that's because it is couple phonecase with Naeun ,he likes the idea of using the same items with his girl rather than he actually likes the phonecase itself .he didn't like cheesy ,lovey dovey things but end up doing it around Naeun .that's how when people fail in love ;;) .i wish Naeun never take it off also 
     Those past two weeks ,Naeun's mind must have filled with Taemin all over ,cause she learned how to cook for Taemin ,went with her mom to buy perfume for Taemin ,prepare for his coming of age ,event say that she misses him ,awwwww      They played Sherlock & Replay by Naeun's phone .is it that she has those songs in her playlist or they played it online .i'm gonna overthinking that she has many SHINee's songs & listen to her husband's voice everyday :x
      Taemin really is clueless Naeun ah .he can't figure things out by himself so you should tell him rather make him guess .please express more so he can know your feeling well 

@taembby - good point - glad you mentioned that issue about the food in the refrigerator.  For those still having doubts about the WGM missions, other than the PDs, the cast can also plan something, i.e., Kang Sora planned a Nami Island trip for her and LeeTeuk in preparation for an advance birthday celebration.  They went to Nami Island and after that, they had dinner at a restaurant, all prepared by Kang Sora, with birthday cake and loads of gifts for LeeTeuk.  When Kang Sora celebrated her birthday, LeeTeuk and SuJu were abroad so LeeTeuk sent somebody to give his gift to Kang Sora.  And not to forget the event LeeTeuk prepared in their concert where he gave Kang Sora a ring - that was his own event. 

Well, so much for my explanation, just want to elaborate that whatever we all see in WGM is what we get - not scripted - missions that need to be accomplished is what we are watching.

In our Innocent Couple's case, NaEun said in her BRI that she practiced for 2 weeks at the dorm so that she can cook a proper meal when they meet again.  She wants to be a good wife (even tho' it's virtual) so she takes notes on what husband says.  Actually, they both pay attention to each other - TaeMin bought the yellow socks and NaEun promised to wear them when they see each other again - and she did.  NaEun knew TaeMin loves galbijim and she made every effort to learn how to cook it for him. 

What I find so adorable about these two is, they discover things by themselves - it's amazing how they can converse the way they do when they are filming.  And what I find more endearing is their BRIs - the PDs don't 'mention their names but refer to them as 'husband' and 'wife', like if he's talking to TaeMin, PD would say 'your wife said ......".  I haven't heard TaeMin say 'my wife' in his BRI but NaEun has mentioned it quite a few times.

Cooking her husband's fave dish is a big surprise to TaeMin - what more when he celebrates his birthday.  I wonder what NaEun has in mind for her husband's upcoming birthday.

Guest myheartskipsabeat

shennlynn said:

130617 naeun who went out to eat cold noodle (this morning?)http://t.co/JNs8WYBd9c that case hahah pic.twitter.com/bAYBEKjnaz

— nugu (@namjuice) June 18, 2013

I wonder who is Naeun texting? Maybe Taemin? haha..I swear I've been a pink panda ever since and I rarely see them texting or even holding their phones in public..

Guest kellybag

I wonder if they have exchanged tel numbers yet? I guess they must have during that episode in Myeong to the Dong lol that would have been an excellent excuse to exchange numbers

Archived