[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

Son Ji hyo said during the 2013 awards that she will get closer to Gary in 2014. It could be a publicity stunt. We just don't know. Why should she announce something like that publically? Is she really that sincere about Gary, or is it just another ratings stunt...?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unhye31

Son Ji hyo said during the 2013 awards that she will get closer to Gary in 2014. It could be a publicity stunt. We just don't know. Why should she announce something like that publically? Is she really that sincere about Gary, or is it just another ratings stunt...?

I hope they have something going in since Gary wrote that song , in the 2013 award he said " I want you ji hyo " i hope it isn't simply just a joke !! I really wish they are together . Ji hyo is in 30s now , she should think about marriage hehe !! Monday couple forever anyway !!!

P.s only 2 days until gary new album so we will see if he wrote something new about their relationship !!

Gary doesn't really joke around like that. He has had a major crush on Ji Hyo for 3.5 years, and always makes his moves on Ji Hyo. But she is rejecting him every time. Just watch any episode. She flirts and smiles because she is having a good time - she is happy - but when Gary initiates skinship Ji Hyo breaks it off most of the time. Every time Gary tried to kiss her in the past (he tried it maybe 3 or 4 times over several years) she immideately backed off as if she was disgusted, or maybe she is afraid to ruin her image. Maybe she has to maintain the "single" image in order to stay popular among fans, or to get drama roles. We don't know the reason for her reactions.

I would definitely exclude shyness as a reason though. She isn't shy. She hugs and plays around with certain people/guests on the show. And she can't possibly be shy around Gary since they have knows each other for several years. It really baffles me why she is acting so harsh when Gary is trying to kiss her, or not even that, if he is trying to give her an intimate hug. She always breaks it off right away.

Guest cherryboice

i like running man big bang episode.when gary oppa kissed ji hyo unnie on forehead.awwwwww,so gentlee .
i like monday couple

The lyrics of "Shower Later" and "Zotto Mola" are pretty good - very honest and straight forward.
The MVs are 18+ so it's really up to you if you like it or not. I have already read a lot of hate and love about it. As adults make up your own mind.
Overall I like both songs.

PS: I'm listening to the album as I type this.

lyric from mr gae new songs
You’re colorful, you’re free, I’m addicted to you, I’ve fallen for you I can’t escape from your beauty'
'Among the betrayals, scams, lies and other bad things, you only care for me
If you want, you can be a couple with me except for Mondays

its totally monday girlfriend song ji hyo

I'm looking forward to more RM episodes this year, and want to see Gary and Ji Hyo's relationship progress. Gary is trying so hard, but the more I watch the show the more I think that this couple relationship is just for the show. I bet Ji Hyo avoids Gary the majority of her week.

I'm a romantic guy, so I'm mainly tuning in to shows for the romance factor. Sure it's nice to have a laugh, and I love Running Man for that, but if there is no love, or if I find out a relationship is 100% fake the show loses it's appeal to me and I probably watch it once a month or so. This happened to some of the shows I watched in the past.
Sure, RM isn't about Gary and Ji Hyo. It's a funny reality show. If you would put a label on the show like you would on a movie, it would be "Family", not "Romance". But I don't tune in for the Family stuff, but for the Romance scenes.

The funny thing is, when I say "I want to see Gary and Ji Hyo's relationship progress" I realize that they have knows each other for almost 4 years....is there even hope? If there was real attraction something would have already happened. *sigh*

i love monday couple moment in eps 181
gary said jihyo cute,he hold jihyo hand not the guest
"are you mad",when jihyo picks gary second time,because she rejects him at first time couple picks

although yeah seems like gary is more became victim because if this is just for the show
i hope somehow they can be real maybe after the show

Guest Camilaa

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Gary Is Angry at ZE:A’s Siwan for Pairing Up with Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”an0ya January 26, 2014 8 Comments11Gary Is Angry at ZE:A’s Siwan for Pairing Up with Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”

Like expected, Gary did not approve of ZE:A member Siwan‘s way of breaking up the Monday Couple on “Running Man.”

On the latest episode of the show, the cast members were asked to pair up with this week’s guests, who happened to be rising stars Yeo Jin Goo, ZE:A’s Siwan, and Tiny-G‘s Dohee. To win over the guests’ hearts, the cast members had to show off their dialect skills. 

Dohee chose the “Running Man” ace Kim Jong Kook, and Yeo Jin Goo paired up with Haha. When it was Siwan’s time to pick, he said, “Her dialect was good too, but because there is a rule that we must hold hands,” and gently grabbed Song Ji Hyo’s hand.

Seeing his Monday Couple partner being taken away, Gary could not stay still, and expressed his dissatisfaction with Siwan’s choice by yelling, “Why are you doing this to me? She was my last hope!” His reaction caused everyone to burst in laughter, but sadly for Gary, nothing could be done at that point. Finally, Gary was paired up with Lee Kwang Soo, and Yoo Jae Sukteamed up with Ji Suk Jin.

Check out the funny situation below!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/26/gary-is-angry-at-zeas-siwan-for-pairing-up-with-song-ji-hyo-on-running-man/#.UuWVExvTmIV

Archived