[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Camilaa

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Running Man” Gary and Song Ji Hyo Are Paired Together Again! Was It Meant to Be?jun2yng December 1, 2013 16 Comments

Gary and Song Ji Hyo recently had a fateful meeting on the latest episode of Running Man

The episode was aired on December 1 and featured guests Lee Seung GiSISTAR’s Bora, and actress Han Hye Jin, and the theme of the episode was “The Number Race.”

Couples for the game were determined through an “All-Kill Flying Chair” mission in the first round. In the order of elimination, they went into a numbered room to wait for their partner, who would also choose a room.

The stars aligned, and Gary chose the room that Song Ji Hyo was waiting in. 

Not only did they end up choosing each other as couples, their jackets seemed to as well, with the velcro on both jackets sticking to each other while the two were walking.  Could this be a sign???

running man

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/01/running-man-gary-and-song-ji-hyo-are-paired-together-again-was-it-meant-to-be/#.UqJmbBusiSp

Guest Camilaa

(Ep174) Monday Couple 

While everyone is busy touching Seung Gi's muscle, Ji Hyo touches Gary's ㅋㅋ
JiHyo: Kang Gary is really soft, oppaJaeSuk: Really?
JiHyo:He's really soft
Gary:It's because I have a soft heart

Photo: (Ep174) Monday Couple <3  While everyone is busy touching SeungGi's muscle, JiHyo touches Gary's ㅋㅋ  JiHyo:Kang Gary is really soft, oppa JaeSuk:Really? JiHyo:He's really soft Gary:It's because I have a soft heart  ㅋㅋ

Photo: (Ep174) Monday Couple <3
1458678_436419249791392_545361504_n.jpg

1489222_649072781802804_1721472569_n.jpg

1486778_675641599143004_1159839048_n.jpg

JaeSuk:You two are acting like Newlyweds. 
JiHyo:Some elder just told us to get married1455924_649154885127927_67813301_n.jpg
Photo: (Ep174) Monday Couple <3  Cute ^^Photo: (Ep174) Monday Couple <3   Hot!! ㅋㅋㅋ 
Credit: FB

Guest Viviane Tran

There's a question in my head I've been trying to solve but never got the answer.. In episode 60(Fool Gary) in the ending while he was holding his bone set about to go home, what happened to his leg? What is happening? It scares me somehow. I hope you guys can help me solve my question :-S

Guest neowish

Viviane Tran said: There's a question in my head I've been trying to solve but never got the answer.. In episode 60(Fool Gary) in the ending while he was holding his bone set about to go home, what happened to his leg? What is happening? It scares me somehow. I hope you guys can help me solve my question :-S

Guest Viviane Tran

neowish said: Viviane Tran said: There's a question in my head I've been trying to solve but never got the answer.. In episode 60(Fool Gary) in the ending while he was holding his bone set about to go home, what happened to his leg? What is happening? It scares me somehow. I hope you guys can help me solve my question :-S

Guest neowish

lets say its an "open ending" why will the PD will do that? did gary noticed that he is being fooled? (insert viewers opinion here)
but according to wikipedia running man members win the game. 
but in my opinion gary won the game. the puzzle piece whick contain the ear no doubt its gary even RM members will notice it. and the scene where commander and gary (last 2 remaining member) is checking the puzzle im sure gary has the hint that they know already it was him.

http://www.nate.com/mainevent/endyearevent/view.asp?seq=21
So I found this site on tumblr, and it's to vote for #1 couple in Korea I presume. I went to go vote for monday couple and the amazing love that the world has for these is so amazing. These two ANNIHILATED (literally) the competition!! My jaw dropped hahaha!

Guest neowish

JakeT said: http://www.nate.com/mainevent/endyearevent/view.asp?seq=21
So I found this site on tumblr, and it's to vote for #1 couple in Korea I presume. I went to go vote for monday couple and the amazing love that the world has for these is so amazing. These two ANNIHILATED (literally) the competition!! My jaw dropped hahaha!

Guest Viviane Tran

neowish said: lets say its an "open ending" why will the PD will do that? did gary noticed that he is being fooled? (insert viewers opinion here)
but in my opinion gary won the game. the puzzle piece whick contain the ear no doubt its gary even RM members will notice it. and the scene where commander and gary (last 2 remaining member) is checking the puzzle im sure gary has the hint that they know already it was him.

Guest Viviane Tran

neowish

said: lets say its an "open ending" why will the PD will do that? did gary noticed that he is being fooled? (insert viewers opinion here)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2013Another 10 More Favorite Monday Couple MomentsRunning+Mondays.jpg
One of the bigger reasons I watch Running Man (among the many thousands I can name off the top of my head) is undoubtedly the Monday Couple. Known for being one of South Korea's variety power couples, the Monday Couple has gone through thick and thin through the 3 odd years since they began their journey. I've listed out some of my favorite Monday Couple moments here and here, with the last post being Valentine's Day, and only covering up to episode 130.Since then, there have been even more Monday Couple moments, but here are another 10 more of my favorites.Episode 133: From Macau with LoveBest+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25285%2529.j
The Monday Couple first showed off their usual stuff by sitting on the plane together en route to Macau. But the real Monday Couple moment I really enjoyed here was when they chanced upon a jewelry shop.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25286%2529.j
This interaction not only showed how close the Monday Couple were, we were also given a sneak peek (wink wink) into a possible future for the Monday Couple. Well, even if it's only in the shippers' hearts.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252815%2529.
Episode 135: Alarm Bells RingingThe 'alarm bells' actually refer to 2 things which happened in this episode. The first was when Jackie Chan turned to Ji-hyo and asked her for her phone number. And Gary, instead of standing down, actually stood up to prevent the Dragon from messing around with his Monday girlfriend. The second alarm bell is more literal; ie: the Alarm Bell game. When it came to the Monday Couple's turn to exchange banter, they did it in such a way which made shippers' hearts all over the world just burst into a million pieces.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25283%2529.j
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25284%2529.j
Episode 137: Gone With The Pepero KissBest+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25282%2529.j
There were 2 notable moments in this episode, one of which was the first ever Monday Couple pepero kiss. The reactions and instinct of the Monday Couple during this game was very natural, to say the least. And yes, their lips touched, even if it was only briefly.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25284%2529.p
The other was the very, very clear similarity to the Gone With The Wind movie poster, which Gary and Ji-hyo reinacted with perfect accuracy. Now, if only they start dating...Episode 144: Monday Couple Strikes BackRunning+Man+episode+144+Monday+Couple+mo
I've mentioned before how this episode had one of the most natural and 'real' Monday Couple moments and I'm sticking to it. Not only did Gary and Ji-hyo exhibit some of the most couple-y actions (while on a mission no less), they also showed that they had excellent chemistry throughout. And yes, there is another Pepero kiss here.Running+Man+Episode+144+Monday+Couple.gi
That should be enough reason to watch this episode.Episode 147: The Hat SwitchThis Monday Couple moment may be lost to many because of how relatively insignificant it is to the main 'plot' of the episode. But these kinds of Monday Couple moments are the best. Gary and Ji-hyo swapped hats when going into the water, and Gary comes up with an incredible line that's both cheesy and brilliant.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25285%2529.g
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25286%2529.g
Hats off (geddit geddit?) to the Monday Couple for pulling off something like this. Even Yoo Jae-suk approves.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25287%2529.g
Episode 153: ReminiscenceBest+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25287%2529.j
Betrayals in Running Man is common, and even the Monday Couple lets their "Kwang-soo gene" run riot sometimes. This was one of those times, and it provided one of the more emotional sides to the Monday Couple. When he has Ji-hyo cornered in a room, Gary remembers a similar situation both he and Ji-hyo are in. Older fans of the show will remember the moment of reminiscence, way back in episode 12.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252811%2529.
It was both incredibly touching to listen to LeeSsang's Girl Who Can't Breakup, Guy Who Can't Leave (헤어지지 못하는 여자, 떠나가지 못하는 남자) playing in the background while Ji-hyo apologizes for her betrayal with a hug.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252825%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+(26).gif
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25288%2529.g
Episode 154: Public ConfessionBest+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25282%2529.p
Gary making Ji-hyo run errands? Check. Gary sharing a cup of iced Americano with Ji-hyo? Check. Gary making Ji-hyo shout out "I Want Kang Gary!" in public? Check and double check.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252830%2529.
This Monday Couple moment was awesome because it was Ji-hyo's first 'confession' in front of a crowd, and it goes to show how comfortable she has gotten with the whole Monday Couple relationship, even after the breakup.Episode 159: Of Gold and ConfessionsBest+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25289%2529.j
The ultimate couple test is when both parties don't know what's the other is thinking. When Gary and Ji-hyo are given a choice of Partner or Gold, without knowing what the other person will choose, the true test of the Monday Couple comes into play. The Monday Couple ultimately chose each other over the gold, and were forced to give up their gold for their partners.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252822%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252823%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252824%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252818%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252817%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252815%2529.
But of course, this is Running Man, where love triumphs over all. So with the Monday Couple's best win of Partner-Partner, both of them got to double their gold bars. Who says love can't make you rich? Monday Couple Moments from Jessica Surianto onVimeo.Episode 163: The First KissBest+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252829%2529.
There is nothing I can say about this Monday Couple moment which will do it justice. Just...just watch.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252813%2529.
Episode 166: Gold, Silver or GaryBest+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252832%2529.
A lot of Monday Couple interaction, backed with a lot of support from the rest of the members. It's less of flirting and more of how an actual couple would react to their significant other.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252813%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252814%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252812%2529.
Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252810%2529.
Ji-hyo's smiling face as she listens to her Monday boyfriend dictate her every move only gives the Monday Couple shipper a clearer understanding and insight to how Ji-hyo listens to LeeSsang's songs.Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%252811%2529.

Archived