[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomoyo1010

@iloveporkandbeans...thank you very very much~~~ for all monday couple gifs. i'm falling in love more and more and more with them. please come often, it's very quite here.
by the way, your last gifs - which episode it is from?

Guest tomoyo1010

iloveporkandbeans said:

tomoyo1010

said: @iloveporkandbeans...thank you very very much~~~ for all monday couple gifs. i'm falling in love more and more and more with them. please come often, it's very quite here.

by the way, your last gifs - which episode it is from?

Guest keepoceansblue

unhye31 said: Hey MC fans , This is one of lyric part from the song "the third story " in the latest leessang album unplugged .this part is totally about ji hyo but saddly I think he did confirmed that it's just for the show , so I assume that they are not dating , hic HIc how sad . I was excited when I found out he did wrote something about ji hyo !! " I’m living a life simliar to the saying “an overnight star” My innocent and foolish image went on air and became popular “I want you Kang Gary” I know it’s a joke but I know when I give it to you, you won’t take it – just words Music, variety TV, restaurant – they are all hits, my life is beautiful like a blooming spring"

Guest IsmawatiI

I already watch ep 190 few times..and i notice that the production team didnt mention gary as a monday boyfriend.they use 'GARY sshi' when gary teach jihyo how to go down with the pole at last mission..anyway im glad to see their relationship and teamwork in this episode.monday couple ..hwaiting.!! :)>-

Guest tomoyo1010

@iloveporkandbeans...thanks for the BTS video. makes me smile widely on monday. still waiting for the latest subbed RM episode.  ;)

I really miss both of them as a team and get their chemistry as Monday Couple back.. I miss the moment when Gary adores Jihyo in every moment he has. i miss them being sweet to one each other.. They lost their chemistry recently, i think it's because Jihyo's recently drama which she has to build a chemistry with her co-star and stay away from her image as Monday Girlfriend for Gary in RM.. I'm still hoping they will be back together as Monday Couple even it's just for the show, but i wish more they will be a couple in real.. Since i saw Jihyo made much movements to Gary before her recently drama filming..

Camilaa said: (Ep147)MODERATOR EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

Monday Couple Suk Jin: I have to get stuck between these two lovebirds again? Ji hyo: We get along really great if we don't get any male or female guest on the show Ji hyo: Gary is much better looking than Kim So Hyun  Gary: Oh! SukJin: Really? Ji hyo: No one is better looking than Kang Gary on Mondays Gary:Thanks Ji hyo 
 Gary: I feel like I'm going out with my girlfriend and my girlfriend's father Suk Jin: I oppose, I oppose this relationship. 910_557572677619482_1935095103_n.jpg
ㅋㅋㅋ monday couple reaction is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ n poor father in law lol Gary: I'm so nervous~ Ji hyo: Me too~ 
 PD: LeeSsang cap? Ji hyo :Me? (Gary with Ji Hyo's cap...) Jae Suk: Is this how you guys are going to play? Gary: Just ask me for my heart instead  Ji hyo: When did our caps get switched? Jae Suk: Woe...She doesn't even know when their caps got switched. You're going to start dating without knowing at the rate that you're going 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Running-Man-Monday-Couple-Song-ji-hyo-Kang-Gary/194094813967272?ref=ts&fref=ts

The couple that all fortune teller approved... Knowing each other, become close partners, break up, and become super close afterwards. These are the stage that Monday Couple have gone through. For 4 years we have watched your relationship adventures, where some parts are nice, some are awkward, some are sad, but you two have the chemistry that makes us believe that Monday Couple should date for real.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Gary's my fave and monday couple are cute. I think that Gary really is attracted to her and Ji Hyo is enjoying the attention. Their body language and closeness are definitely like a comfortable couple (just like all the gifs posted) and of course the first people who would notice would be the running man members.
It is likely too that they requested for production team to edit them less/more to make sure that there are no hints on the aired version if they are really already dating off screen.

class="content-title"Gary Calls Himself and ZE:A’s Dongjun as “Song Ji Hyo’s Men” on “Running Man” Screen-Shot-2014-04-06-at-8.56.00-PM-800

On the episode of SBS’Running Man,” which aired on April 6, the cast and guests were assigned a trailer or a tent to sleep in according to the order of their standings in a race.

While snuggling into this sleeping bag, Gary turned on a song.

ZE:A’s Dongjun, who shared the tent with Gary asked, “What is love?” Gary answered, “There is no answer to love. I’ve loved for 20 years, but I can’t find an answer. There is no answer to love.”

Song Ji Hyo heard the song coming from Gary and Dongjun’s tent and paid them a visit. Gary said to Song Ji Hyo, “Your men are sleeping in the same tent,” referring to himself as her “Monday Couple” partner and to Dongjun, who was her partner during the race.

Song Ji Hyo asked,” What song is this?” to which Gary answered, “A theme song for you.” The song Gary was playing was “5 On A Joyride” by Cody Chestnutt.

ahhhh kan gary,romantic guy,jihyo must fallen for him

Guest IsmawatiI

Kang gary sudden express his feeling toward ji hyo in such a romantic way..im so melting.. :x :\"> :x :\"> :x

Archived