[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BdCFGUiCAAEUfaO.jpg
garykangkang.jpg

Both Gary & Ji Hyo are now busy with their schedule - gary is preparing for his solo mini album which is expected to be released on 15 Jan 2014.. and ji hyo is currently filming drama emergency man & woman, which will be on air on 24 Jan 2014.. Fighting both of you!! take care of yourself guys,okay..  :x

Gary and Song Ji Hyo Are Jealous of Each Other’s Partner on “Running Man”
crystalcove January 5, 2014 
Screen-shot-2014-01-05-at-8.29.48-PM.png

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"

Even when apart and with different partners, the connection between the Monday Couple remains strong.

On this week’s episode of “Running Man,” each member of the show was paired with a guest, separating, to the dismay of many fans, Monday Couple Song Ji Hyo and Gary. Gary was paired with Rainbow’Jaekyung, while Song Ji Hyo was paired with her “Fugitive of Joseon” partner Lee Dong Wook. Each pair was sent to different locations around Korea to learn food recipes and gather fresh ingredients.

While at their respective locations, Gary called Song Ji Hyo, picking her as the partner he wanted from another pair on “Running Man” this week. He was able to get a hold of her on his second call, and when Song Ji Hyo asked, “Where are you?” Gary answered, “In your heart.” 

When Song Ji Hyo asked who his partner was, Gary responded, “Why, are you jealous it might be a girl?” Song Ji Hyo, answered a bit sarcastically, “Yes, I am jealous.”

Gary also asked where Song Ji Hyo’s partner was, as well as if he was good looking. When Song Ji Hyo answered yes, Gary became a bit pouty, saying, “How can you say he is handsome so quickly?” After getting another hint that her partner was an actor, Gary became even more depressed. He asked to talk to her partner so he can tell him what Song Ji Hyo likes and dislikes. Song Ji Hyo replied to Gary there was no need because her partner, “Knows her as well as he does.”

It seems Gary should not watch this episode of “Running Man” on his own as it showed Song Ji Hyo running happily to her partner, Lee Dong Wook, when she first saw him by the seaside.

*You can click on the little blue play button on the top right of the screencaps below to watch a clip.

running-man-412x900.jpg

140105_193605799.jpg

source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/05/gary-and-song-ji-hyo-are-jealous-of-each-others-partner-on-running-man/#.UslHVNIW0rU

Guest one2you

Thanks a lot... I am still in China now, lots of site blocked.. It's so hard googling... that's why I'm asking here =) 
Monday Couple jjang!

this couple is very cute together... and in episode 174 i just found out that song ji hyo said she's single too... she said it her self... now just date you two... or are they already secretly dating :)) =)) ...

Guest one2you

Is it appropriate if I ask which site that you guys use to watch RM? because I only have one option now... can we put a site address in a forum? I am really new. I've never join other community, so I don't know which is correct or not.

Guest unhye31

Just finish watching ep 179 . It's an average for me ;( . But I think ji hyo in this ep acted too much or she is really happy with her partner . I don't know how you guy think but I feel like she betrayed Monday couple :) . She laughed a lot and made a lot couple movements with dong wook ( feeding him , making cute faces with him , ask him to piggy back ) . Sorry if I offend ji hyo fans but I'm a Monday couple fan and I don't like to see ji hyo with another man :(

I still don't get it :-S

@Viviane Tran @neowish

Hello i hope i can answer you properly because im using a phone right now. In ep60 they have the concept of "fool gary" like u said, where gary thinks hes fooling the members but actually the members are just playing along with him. In the end the members won because until the last take gary still didnt know. But in the end we see gary walking with his right foot twisted, this is from the movie "usual suspects" where the story is that all along the main character (the one who walks with a twisted foot in the case of running man is gary) planned the whole crime. But it is not confirmed by the show who really won but if we base the ending if ep60 from the movie usual suspects then we can assume gary won the game.

tumblr_mysfsr0YeC1sjdmxvo2_250.gif tumblr_mysfsr0YeC1sjdmxvo1_250.gifMy heart bleeds faster when you touched but Get a grip! haha (Hope you remember this ep. and this moment before jihyo bugee jumping)

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gary Reveals Jacket Photo and Album Name for His First Solo Projectjnkm January 7, 2014 
gary-solo-teaser-010814-a.jpg

Gary has finally given us a taste of his upcoming solo album!

On January 8, LeeSsang Company released Gary’s album jacket photo as well as the album’s title, which is “MR.GAE.”

Gary’s album jacket photo shows a completely different side from his “Running Man” image as he gives off a more chic and sexy vibe.

Rather than working on artwork for the album jacket photo, Gary decided to use an everyday photo of himself without decorations. This matches Gary’s determination to show his talents and skills without fabrication or decorations through his first solo album.

LeeSsang Company reps commented, “With just seven days before its release, we will release the first teaser for ‘MR.GAE,’ which is the name of a song in the album as well as the album title. Before the actual release of the album, we will release teasers for every single song in the album as well as other information. The album contains a variety of genres and all of the tracks have a high enough quality to be named as the title track.”

Gary’s first solo album will be released on January 15.

Guest one2you

ioi said: tumblr_mysfsr0YeC1sjdmxvo2_250.gif tumblr_mysfsr0YeC1sjdmxvo1_250.gifMy heart bleeds faster when you touched but Get a grip! haha (Hope you remember this ep. and this moment before jihyo bugee jumping)

Archived