[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StefanV

I noticed that during the latest RM episode in Australia Ji Hyo was given very little air time and very little to do. It's probably due to the fact that she is in the midst of filming Emergency Couple right now and must not be injured, so the RM staff probably didn't include her into all the activities in Australia (diving, flying, working with animals, other dangerous activites on land and water, and also conveniently the rented house was for men only, how Korean society works they would never let Ji Hyo sleep with the guys in one house under the same roof, so if Ji Hyo were there she'd need an extra accomodation)

I also noticed very little communication between Ji Hyo and Gary in Melbourne, and as usually in all group close ups Ji Hyo and Gary are standing far apart from each other.
I will never understand what is going on between them. I watched all the RM episodes and read all the posts in this thread, and the only thing I see is that Ji Hyo and Gary's relationship (whatever it is - friendship or more than that) has been and still is going downhill, rapidly. Lately I don't see any chemistry between Ji Hyo and Gary at all.

Maybe they are staying apart, because of the Emergency Couple shoot. It's just lame. It is very unpleasent to watch, and I'm loosing interest in Running Man if there is no chemistry between the two.

StefanV said: I noticed that during the latest RM episode in Australia Ji Hyo was given very little air time and very little to do. It's probably due to the fact that she is in the midst of filming Emergency Couple right now and must not be injured, so the RM staff probably didn't include her into all the activities in Australia (diving, flying, working with animals, other dangerous activites on land and water, and also conveniently the rented house was for men only, how Korean society works they would never let Ji Hyo sleep with the guys in one house under the same roof, so if Ji Hyo were there she'd need an extra accomodation)

I also noticed very little communication between Ji Hyo and Gary in Melbourne, and as usually in all group close ups Ji Hyo and Gary are standing far apart from each other.
I will never understand what is going on between them. I watched all the RM episodes and read all the posts in this thread, and the only thing I see is that Ji Hyo and Gary's relationship (whatever it is - friendship or more than that) has been and still is going downhill, rapidly. Lately I don't see any chemistry between Ji Hyo and Gary at all.

Maybe they are staying apart, because of the Emergency Couple shoot. It's just lame. It is very unpleasent to watch, and I'm loosing interest in Running Man if there is no chemistry between the two.

Guest tomoyo1010

hi @guys...a newbie on this thread though i'm a monday couple shipper since the day RM decided to put them together as a couple.
watched the latest running man (episode 189), a bit disappointed that gary didn't get to win with song jihyo but at the same time lovely, looks like song jihyo didn't want to win with jongkook-rain team. she refuse and reluctantly went to the stage, rain need to drag her. and gary's expression, frustrated? ;)

Guest tomoyo1010

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"just some news on SJH... class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"
class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Ji Hyo to Release Her Own Cap Series with NBA
Song Ji Hyo to Release Her Own Cap Series with NBA

Song Ji Hyo is often seen wearing a flat bill cap in “Running Man,” and now the actress will be releasing her own series this spring. Working with NBA, the actress will release her own cap series called “CHO.2” in a collaboration called, “NBA X Song Ji Hyo.” Known for creating basketball merchandise, NBA’s collaboration with Song Ji Hyo brings about a different style than the usual sports affiliated look. The “CHO.2” was seen on the recent episode of “Running Man” when the actress wore the cap while in Australia.

nba

“CHO.2” stands for two Chinese characters that sum up the actress’ motto “to never lose the original heart so that you will do everything.”  The motto matches perfectly with the actress who is often seen trying new things and doing her best.  As the actress has worn the cap on both “Running Man” and her tvN drama, “Emergency Couple,” the new cap has been garnering interest in potential buyers.

The “CHO.2” cap will soon be available for purchase online, as the cap series also plans to sell different styles of caps (HyFlat, Flippop, Military). Song Ji Hyo sure knows how to rock the cap look!

Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/16/song-ji-hyo-to-release-her-own-cap-series-with-nba/#.UylamPmSxHw

Guest tomoyo1010

@sandy6903...don't worry.i've just pm you.check your inbox.we might get off topic if we discuss it here. :)

by the way,did u just start watching running man?one of the attractions nowadays is monday couple. ;) though it always been for me.

Guest princessagi1289

Hellooo there..im new here..btw MondayCouple Daebak:)hope that both 0f Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary will be forever make us feel love is in there even if they are not real but still hope that they are being a real loving couple:) hahaha

Guest tomoyo1010

princessagi1289 said: Hellooo there..im new here..btw MondayCouple Daebak:)hope that both 0f Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary will be forever make us feel love is in there even if they are not real but still hope that they are being a real loving couple:) hahaha

Guest tomoyo1010

anyone watched the latest RM episode? i can only watch it with subs - don't understand anything if not without sub.  :))
hope there's many monday couple's scene this time. miss them so much.

Guest tomoyo1010

RM episode 190 - still less interaction between our monday couple. i think it happened since they changed the production team. i'm not sure about this but it's been obvious on editing side. it's not as good as it used to be, at least in my POV.  :)>-
though there's almost none of their interaction, i notice that jihyo is more dependables on gary. most of the time, it's gary to take care of her. if she win, she'll run and hugs gary. if she lose, gary will comfort her. :x :x :x
but of course, she hugs other people too. i'm kinda hurt how she act towards lee dong wook but she still didn't forget gary. ;) 
IMO, it's all about variety when she's mean to gary. well, they can't be lovey dovey all the time. right? think of it as push and pull. and i love how the others especially haha playing cupid for those two. <:-P

Archived