• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mzsvr8g28m1qbxviwo1_250.gif tumblr_mzsvr8g28m1qbxviwo2_250.gif
tumblr_mzsvr8g28m1qbxviwo3_250.gif tumblr_mzsvr8g28m1qbxviwo4_250.gif

Jongsuk & Jihyo doing the holding hands mission

They looked so close today. I thought they were dating." - Gary
http://shinra.co.vu/post/74161741036/jongsuk-jihyo-doing-the-holding-hands

PS: I don't know why but this scene just made me cringe out of happiness! you would really think that they are dating! gyahhh! <3 <3 <3 GARRY OPPA! you sould hold hands like that! with all the fingers! not just hold hands! ~:>

Honestly, the more I watch RM, the more I think there is no attraction between SJH and Gary. On Mondays I keep up with the most recent ones, and Tuesday through Sunday I started rewatching all episodes starting at the first. Back in the day they used to flirt a liiiiiiittle more, but I can't see at any point that they were HOT for each other. Now in the most recent episodes there isn't even much flirting. They just all smile and amuse themselves in the group - jokes being told, funny situations arise etc. All of them are just comfortable around each other. SJH can literally hold hands and hug ANYBODY on the show (except Ji Suk-Jin). That's how comfortable all cast members are around each other.

The difference between a "friendship" or "something more intense" (like love, sex, family, etc) is that your longing for that specific person is so strong that you a) start to trust that person more (or should I say entrust things to that person that you don't to other people), and B) give more of yourself to that person on different levels (mental, physical). I don't see that SJH and Gary have any of that more than other RM members. They don't have more trust (if anything SJH probably trusts Yoo Jae-suk and Kim Jong-kook more). They don't have particularly more physical contact - the occasional holding hands is absolutely nothing, SJH does that with YJS, KJK, and guest often enough and with the same intensity. In the frame of the game when they need to hold hands, or hug, or do something else physical, they just do it. When they don't need to do it for the show....they NEVER do it. They don't do it outside of specific tasks.

What I want to see is Gary completely ignoring SJH at least for one episode and give his attention to some other female guest WHITHOUT any smirks, talks, justifications, or gazes at SJH. No smiles at her. No statements. Nothing! Complete ignorance! He can still be that charming, warm person to everyone else, but should treat SJH just like a colleague - a cold work place relationship. I want to see if SJH would get mad jealous, or if it wouldn't bother her too much. Just worrying a bit and asking "What's wrong?" or wondering why Gary would be ignoring her ISN'T attraction. Any of us would ask that of a friend, or an acquaintance.
If she does like Gary then we would instantly see it in such a situation, and I say she takes him for granted all too much.
If she doesn't like him, and doesn't get jealous, then all of us should move on from this silly fake fantasy. And above all, Gary should move on.

When Song Joong-ki is back she will just continue to flirt with him. It's essentially the same thing. Nothing will happen. Those two were even more flirtacious and physical than SJH is occasionally with Gary.

Now, I'm not denying Gary's feelings for SJH. We all saw that from early episodes until now. But it's 100% one-sided in my opinion - based on 182 episodes.

Guest Rommie LieO

Monday Couple is a symbol of a fairy tale love, an average guy (Gary) loving a princess (SJH). Obviously it will never come to be. But its a fairy tale most of us would like to come true. (This reminds me of the kind of love people have when I was young and innocent, the kind of love that makes you believe anythings possible) 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

JAYwalkers

said:

class="content-title"Gary and Song Ji Hyo Are a Match Made In Heaven According to Fortune Teller on “Running Man

ji-hyo-gary.pnghttp:ji-hyo-gary.png

Monday Couple, Gary and Song Ji Hyo are a match made in heaven.

The February 2 episode of SBS’ “Running Man” welcomed special guest actresses Moon So Ri, Jo Min Soo, and Um Jung Hwa. The theme for the episode was a couple’s race in search for their soul mates.

The final mission of the show was matching which pairs had the best compatibility. Already having the nickname of “Monday Couple,” Gary and Song Ji Hyo were paired together for the mission, and it was revealed that the two have a very good marital compatibility.

The fortune teller explained, “The two have good marital compatibility. They both have letters that match each other. They also have a food fortune in wealth.” The “Running Man” production team remarked, “We were very shocked when we heard this. According to the fortune teller, you meet all the standards for a match made in heaven.”

As Gary and Song Ji Hyo were announced as the perfect match, the members of the show suggested the two should get married.

Bfhf-5rCAAAv0qx.jpg:large

I've been watching Running Man episode 88 today. There BoA asked Gary how he came to the name "Gary".
When he was in junior high school his nickname was "Gae". But to be a rapper he needed a new name (like most entertainers have a stage name). So to create a cool nickname he added "Ri" to be unique.

Now, if you don't know the history behind it then "Gary" might seem like a pretty standard name to you, but given the fact that Gary's real name is Kang Hee-gun, and his nickname in junior high was Gae, I admit that it is a pretty unique concept he thought of - Gae+ri. From that perspective it does make his stage name unique.
What is also interesting is the name of Gary's recent album - "Mr. Gae". All songs on it are very honest. Some of them I would say are directly addressed to Song Ji Hyo. Labeling his album with a name that he had BEFORE his stage name just shows more of Gary's sincerity towards Ji Hyo and his fans/listeners. He isn't using a mask or a front. He is speaking from his heart - one person to another.

I just wanted to share this insight with you.

Archived