(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

so my speech is getting slurry (posts with typos) and im in the wrong country.. thank goodness for the time difference... the shower will still be on when i get there...**otherwise im going to the foremention foreplay lounge =)) ** waiting for the private TG jet to fuel up... anyone need a ride?? see you soon *its after 3am, goodnight!* - clueless ajumma... ganbeeiiiii ~O)

Guest leechalee

Can't you post this one on the OKCat FB page? 

lol. I saw the one in the spoilers. What do you mean by Triple X toys? mwahahaha. 

GTG.

Lol unnie... "I know you know" *backreads your posts* WE ALL know YOU KNOW :)) nice try though, so when did you get your PA Club membership? :))

Edit: aish! Typos galore.. no really now.. im about to board the jet, annyeong!

Guest spicystrawberry

@Lmangla and @b8l8 did taecgui.blogspot.com right? Anyone else? My memory loss @@ Anyway it's totally awesome!!! Very very awesome! Eputda? Moshita? DAEBAK!! 
The "Thank You" is for you all that did wonderful job in taecgui.blospot.com I created this morning for TaecGui Facebook FanPage :D 

1545650_1386242418262934_2068249141_n.jp

Guest bibidep

Hohoho GuiGui wear wedding ring, not friendship ring. This picture show her ring very clear with the big stone near the smallest finger. Oppsss the picture not show up let me go to my desktop to edit.  Just let me dream for a while ok.

1010744_695445860500387_1400473544_n.jpg
Credit to GuiGuiVN

Guest bibidep

@Angelangie I know but let me live in my dream for a minute hahaha.   Yah the band color is not white that already point out the different.

Again someone posted on my facebook this:

If love, then love right from the first encounter. If over the time flirting push and pull and fall in love, it called hyper crush.   When just met each other, not yet know anything about the other person that come through her/his connection with his/her charming personality, felt thoroughly attached to each other and fall in love, it is destine, fate.   That is not usually happen for everyone.

P.S.  Top page again.   Here are some pictures of Taec's filming his new drama today.  Look like he drove a motorcycle with his lady. 

BeLiKqACIAItZKI.jpg:large
BeLiOwCCUAAc_Sp.jpg:large

angelangie said: BiruAngel said:

spicystrawberry

said: @Lmangla and @b8l8 did taecgui.blogspot.com right? Anyone else? My memory loss @@ Anyway it's totally awesome!!! Very very awesome! Eputda? Moshita? DAEBAK!! 

The "Thank You" is for you all that did wonderful job in taecgui.blospot.com I created this morning for TaecGui Facebook FanPage

:D

Guest spicystrawberry

@b8l8 noted...but tmr n tmr tmr I busy xD so @angelangie will have to do...oh but she not feeling well so perhaps by end of next-week will be organize? Will do my best ;)

great party! i'm one of those who always takes a lot of pics at a party (including the food) so i seldom see myself in my photos! 
taipei 1012197_1046515376975_8901_n.jpg
cr: me
the ambienceBranch_7_6.jpg
cr shinyeh.com
awesome night viewaphoto93320.jpg

cr guidepal.comsetmenu-2_zps19deb0b0.png

good food!
Info_NewsPic3710b2.jpg
cr travelrich.com.tw
mullet roe842315165871.jpg

here's a closer look at the abalone: Fresh Abalone in soy954.efe088b871837c28432a9e8948f148f3.jpg
cr: voucherlicious
and the soup: Double Boiled Shark's Fin Chicken Soup
thumb_600.JPG?1357274976?1389980723
cr  foodspotting
most of all.....great company
cr @gil_noona
our guests of honor....guigui was so touched and we could tell taec was too!526395_631365766890180_1724358075_n.jpg
cr as tagged
what more could we ask for, right? oh yeah....when is the baby shower? bwahahahaha

Guest arwenique

De lurking really quickly while I have the courage! Hi I'm Arwen and I love taecgui and I've been following the blog since october and started coming to the forums too. Nice to finially greet you all!

Guest leechalee

*im still on the jet..* @arwenique @cikchah88 @tdwe... before yall go back into lurking mode... please have a drink and a bite and show us what youre wearing.. we would all love to see! Nice to meet you chingus^^

@Angelangie I know but let me live in my dream for a minute hahaha.   Yah the band color is not white that already point out the different.

Again someone posted on my facebook this:

If love, then love right from the first encounter. If over the time flirting push and pull and fall in love, it called hyper crush.   When just met each other, not yet know anything about the other person that come through her/his connection with his/her charming personality, felt thoroughly attached to each other and fall in love, it is destine, fate.   That is not usually happen for everyone.

P.S.  Top page again.   Here are some pictures of Taec's filming his new drama today.  Look like he drove a motorcycle with his lady. 

Guest bibidep

Welcome the new members @Arwenique, @Cikchah88 and @Tdwe to TaecGui's ship.  Make sure you wear sunglasses this time before you all enter the ship because today we have a wedding shower for TaecGui so many shippers brought in the fantasy boys band and sexy girls to enjoy the show....make sure your eyes ok before you exit the ship hahaha.

Archived