(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

(Since most of you seem to be wearing black, my dress for the shower ^^)

1782101_zps772788ee.jpg

*walks up to @packmule3 unnie, bending slightly, enough for people behind to see in front of me but not too much that they see my 'goodies' :)) * forgot to give these earlier unnie, miahne

they're 'homemade'

;)TGloveCoupons_012-1_zpsdb950866.jpg Back view TGloveCoupons_02-1_zpsca978f2a.jpg

EDIT: miahne for that mishap, soompi stuck its foot out and tried to trip me up (urgh darn spoiler! Lol..)

Guest leechalee

Paging miss @angelangie, paging miss @angelangie... can you please fix my post up there please.. thank you ^:)^

( Drags soompi outside, when no one is looking b-( b-( [-X don't be causing me any trouble now, you hear! arasso! You know unnie @Gil_Noona arrests/processes troublemkers like you! Hmpf!) *walks back into the room like nothing happened...* :-\" :-\"

Edit: I fixed it @angelangie ;)

comments spam!
talking about proposing on one knee.. all you folks know that unless you practice, you are probably going to wobble and fall right? how do I know that? because it is a classic stretching pose (to stretch your hamstring) and yes, initially one does wobble (try it out)... so in other words, if you are going to propose -- work out/stretch regularly!

left-img.jpg

looking at taec -- no wobble and he got up without falling/stumbling/heaving gulps of air. yea, okay he is fit. his fitness instructor has prepared him well to propose. good job instructor!

tumblr_mwebnnmMvk1shgwsto1_400.gif

Guest leechalee

@lmangla oh I hate doing lunges! So TY is good at lunges but sucks at trying to touch his toes and stretching his arms......... actually, I stand corrected, miahne... with the power of a TG vinegar shot + GGs "look at me, fighting!".. he can stretch any which way... hmmm :-? ;)) ;))

leechalee said: @lmangla oh I hate doing lunges! So TY is good at lunges but sucks at trying to touch his toes and stretching his arms......... actually, I stand corrected, miahne... with the power of a TG vinegar shot + GGs "look at me, fighting!".. he can stretch any which way... hmmm :-? ;)) ;))

Guest leechalee

I wasn't going to comment on that post but everything there could be misconstrued as pervy, @lmangla. I highlighted the words. hehehehe 

"Oh my gawd!" I really thought I only just hinted at it @lmangla... but seeing @packmule3's hightlights.... =)) 'no no no no... thats not my mean..."

:\"> :\">

Wait a second. I'm still looking for the right lingerie...

@yokalana, have you found the couple perfume yet? I want to see TaecGui's heads bowed together like this, when they try out your perfume. 
lol. See Nichkhun's hand on the right? Trying to snap fingers and get their attention?  Sigh... Our couple were really in a world of their own.  
FanMix00320b_zpsa7ca2c3a.png

b8l8 said: this is my 400th post! can't believe it's been 4 months since i shared the blog! now that our thread is smoothly sailing at 1479th page and counting, I am glad I did!
I have been constantly looking for ways to improve the look of the blog. It has been quite a learning experience. So without further ado, @Lmangla and I would like to present the.....
TaecGui~Soompi Family Blog version 3.0
I am planning on changing the header regularly and would every much welcome any input from the group. the size that i used for the header is 3000x600. we can also change the background picture so send me your ideas! thanks!

Archived