(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cyrusredfield

My honest impressions towards taecyeon and gui gui couple .
Lost a bet with my friend which forced me to watch this WGM couple and join this soompi thread . :((.Haizz...anyways here it goes.
At first impressions , i wasn't very pleased with taecyeon being paired with gui gui because lets face it , they are both from different countries and therefore speaks different language.When i watched the first episode, i was like 'Seriously? 8-|.  They obviously have some degree of communication barrier because gui gui can't speak korean while he can't speak chinese so they are forced to speak english with one another. I was like , i don't think this pairing will work.LOL. Luckily taecyeon can speak a good amount of decent english to understand gui gui .
The problem lies in the communication problem.Because only taecyeon can express himself in english better , so the conversations between them to me seems like normal conversations between friends.Good friends but not close friends.I have watched quite a lot of WGM couple,(Favorite is woojung couple !!>:D<).Since woojung couple was the first couple that made me hooked onto WGM, of course i have high expectations for taecgui couple like skinships and etc. If there were no communication problem whatsoever , the possibility of skinship development between taecyeon and gui gui will increase.:D
Overall, after watching all of the taecyeon and gui gui episodes, i would like to say that my first impressions towards this couple are wrong .I blame the produced or WGM couple for not giving them enough time (episodes) to grow and develop more romance maybe?XD .Still, my favorite is woojung couple .Nothing can beat them.!!NOTHING>.<

Guest ShermaineL

reddress_zpsc93a4dd3.jpg

Hey , hope I am not too late for the party too.  I do not have a Cheongsam only dress.
@Bibidep can i borrow your shoe...
:-*

Guest bluemoonlight

Still smiling & having a great time even during their last filming... :-<
Love their eye-contact :xivxe.gif
cr: me
(it was supposed to be a sparkly gif...but failed)

cyrusredfield

said:

My honest impressions towards taecyeon and gui gui couple .

Lost a bet with my friend which forced me to watch this WGM couple and join this soompi thread .

:(

(.Haizz...anyways here it goes.

At first impressions , i wasn't very pleased with taecyeon being paired with gui gui because lets face it , they are both from different countries and therefore speaks different language.When i watched the first episode, i was like 'Seriously? 

8-|.  They obviously have some degree of communication barrier because gui gui can't speak korean while he can't speak chinese so they are forced to speak english with one another. I was like , i don't think this pairing will work.LOL. Luckily taecyeon can speak a good amount of decent english to understand gui gui .

The problem lies in the communication problem.Because only taecyeon can express himself in english better , so the conversations between them to me seems like normal conversations between friends.Good friends but not close friends.I have watched quite a lot of WGM couple,(Favorite is woojung couple !!

>:D<).Since woojung couple was the first couple that made me hooked onto WGM, of course i have high expectations for taecgui couple like skinships and etc. If there were no communication problem whatsoever , the possibility of skinship development between taecyeon and gui gui will increase.:D
Overall, after watching all of the taecyeon and gui gui episodes, i would like to say that my first impressions towards this couple are wrong .I blame the produced or WGM couple for not giving them enough time (episodes) to grow and develop more romance maybe?XD .Still, my favorite is woojung couple .Nothing can beat them.!!NOTHING>.<

I need my neuralizer.

Now, where was I? Is @leechalee here yet?  Here's my BRIDAL SCATTERGORIES.
Necessary Traits for a Husband:Adoring, Brave, Complementary
Wedding Flowers:Amaryllis, Baby’s Breath, Calla Lily
Best Wedding Gift:Appliance   Bed linens   China/Champagne Flutes
Pet Name for a Spouse:Ace, Big Bear, Cornelius
Color of Bridesmaid’s Gowns:Apricot, Babyblue/Burnt Sienna, Celadon/Coral/Cream
Songs about Love:
All About You by McFly

Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

Come to Me by Goo Goo Dolls (I purposely de-linked // with youtube so I wouldn’t go over the 3 picture/gif/video rules)http:// youtu.be/4m2R6CLkvyQ
(of course there’s also a Taylor Swift song: Back in December)
Places to Register:Anthopologie, Bed,Bath&Beyond, Best Buy, Bloomingdales, Crate & Barrel
Something Worn to a Wedding:Alençon lace, Brocade, Choker pearls
Groom’s Attire:Ascot, Boutonniere/Bowtie, Cummerband 
Bride’s Attire:A–line gown, Bridal slip, Cathedral Veil
Something Blue:Accessories, Bride’s garter, Condom
First Anniversary Gifts:Artwork, Baby items, Crystal

it's not traditional, but i will be wearing a zuhair murad chinese inpired chiffon blouse and long full black skirt
f43b890f0258c05a96fcf5965c16bb69.jpg

i like that is flowy, light and less restricting. this seemed to me, a marriage between chinese and korean cultures. cheongsam inspired top and a korean hanbok inspired belt.

Guest leechalee

@packmule3 unnie, ne, im here.. next to GD :x :)..

'Places to register' oh thats what that meant! :)) I was like huh? Register? Their marriage certificate? D'oh!! Lol

(my last answer was actually chocolate 'flavoured' condoms but I couldn't get it to fit on the line lol)

Guest yokalana

I'm sorry I can not fully join the party, because it's flooded very badly here in Jakarta, and the electricity also out in some places... Therefore mianhe for not being fully active.. T_T

Hope this heavy rain and flood will be over soon...

P.S. I will try to check in and lurking whenever I can...

Nice, @b8l8!  
When @angelangie asked me about the side slit, I remembered that Louis Vuitton had a spring season with an Oriental theme. I dare ya @angelangie.

prediction_LV5W.jpg

She was wearing a bright orange bikini but I chose this picture specifically because you couldn't see it. kekeke.
Here's the one in black. 
00010m.jpg

Howdy, did I missed a party on deck? A wedding? Everyone have picked out their outfits, some are beautiful, sexy, and daring.  I definitely do not have the figure, legs, nor a sexy back to fit into posted cheongsams. I thought of wearing a Kurta or Hawiian muu muu but that would not be appropriate for a wedding. So after searching online shopping network, I found an outfit I can wear (here is the link to view my dress http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Modern+Han+Bok&Form=IMGCOL&col=6d0c6f59b20a79369b07#view=detail&id=054EBF8D3F0B535EE35A0DD4351DD5A547B0A0B4&selectedIndex=7) still not skilled yet to upload a picture. If someone with that skill can help me to post my dress, that would be nice.

tamah

said: Howdy, did I missed a party on deck? A wedding? Everyone have picked out their outfits, some are beautiful, sexy, and daring.  I definitely do not have the figure, legs, nor a sexy back to fit into posted cheongsams. I thought of wearing a Kurta or Hawiian muu muu but that would not be appropriate for a wedding. So after searching online shopping network, I found an outfit I can wear (here is the link to view my dress http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Modern+Han+Bok

Guest leechalee

I'm sorry I can not fully join the party, because it's flooded very badly here in Jakarta, and the electricity also out in some places... Therefore mianhe for not being fully active.. T_T

Hope this heavy rain and flood will be over soon...

P.S. I will try to check in and lurking whenever I can...

Stay safe chingu.. give you the hug >:D<

bibidep said: GuiGui new show video with no sub.  Is any of us having trouble viewing the video??  I can't see the video.  If you know why can you fix it for me thank you.

Credit to ZhenZhen China TV

Archived