(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

b8l8 said: this is my 400th post! can't believe it's been 4 months since i shared the blog! now that our thread is smoothly sailing at 1479th page and counting, I am glad I did!
I have been constantly looking for ways to improve the look of the blog. It has been quite a learning experience. So without further ado, @Lmangla and I would like to present the.....
TaecGui~Soompi Family Blog version 3.0
I am planning on changing the header regularly and would every much welcome any input from the group. the size that i used for the header is 3000x600. we can also change the background picture so send me your ideas! thanks!

Wait a second. I'm still looking for the right lingerie...

@yokalana, have you found the couple perfume yet? I want to see TaecGui's heads bowed together like this, when they try out your perfume. 

lol. See Nichkhun's hand on the right? Trying to snap fingers and get their attention?  Sigh... Our couple were really in a world of their own.  

@packmule3   This was tweeted by JYP Nation, Japan on Jan 15.  Honestly, till now I don't know what qualifies one as a hottest.  If the qualification is getting a 2PM album, then I guess I will be one soon.   ;)

I think you need to sign up to become hottest. They have one sign up exercise on this earlier, right?.. I guess @bluemoonlight is one of the hottest.. :)

bouquet78 said:

@yokalana, have you found the couple perfume yet? I want to see TaecGui's heads bowed together like this, when they try out your perfume. 

lol. See Nichkhun's hand on the right? Trying to snap fingers and get their attention?  Sigh... Our couple were really in a world of their own.  

Guest leechalee

bouquet78 said:

Guest leechalee

packmule3 said: bouquet78 said:

WOW!!! SO many pages to back read! :( I got called yesterday and I need to head back in again.... be gone All day :( Won't be able to even be an on-looker to observe because I cannot get on the net while I work (RULES.. also, I'm on the move too much to do so) 
@Packmule3 & @leechalee, I think I saw me mentioned in one of the posts?... If I mentioned the wrong person, sorry, I was scanning quickly, so... My Bad ;) I will follow up when I get home, if it isn't too late/tired (I should be home by 2330) :) :) :)

Guest leechalee

korchick

said: WOW!!! SO many pages to back read!

:(

I got called yesterday and I need to head back in again.... be gone All day

:(

Won't be able to even be an on-looker to observe because I cannot get on the net while I work (RULES.. also, I'm on the move too much to do so) 

@Packmule3

;)

I will follow up when I get home, if it isn't too late/tired (I should be home by 2330)

:)

Archived