(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

here's part 2http://youtu.be/qQCBlKpP1bw

who's the girl he had a "scandal" with? sorry if i'm rehashing old issues. anyways, alex-sshi said "Just like what happened to TaecYeon, I don't want to be in an untrue scandal"

comments spam!
Bc0J2YsCMAAoiWL.png:large

thought #1: is it me or does their outfit look like uniforms that hotel doorman wear?

HOTEL-DOORMAN-SHOWING-GUESTS-INTO-HOTEL.

thought #2: what do they with outfits like these? recycle them for other shows? donate it to charity? but who would want to wear a red suit with black stripes? some cheap motel that doesn't want to spend money on staff uniforms?

tamah

said

Hi @korchick  here we are Korean lesson #2. So "pabu/pabo/pahbo/bah-boe" means a fool? (a noun?) and "byung-shin" mean stupidly (an adjustive or a noun)?  Taec is a pabu.  I'm such a byung-shin when Taec lean over Guigui for a kiss.  Is this correct?

492e4f7719184c871a15762c2b488293.gif
We're only 40 pages away and some days we go through 8 pages in 24 hours.
If you have special talents and want to make an MV, gif, a collage, a fanfic, or arts 'n craft, food/drinks, photoshopped pictures, special greetings for the occasion, please plan ahead.  Your special greetings may be for our couple and/or for our miccheooso family. 
Like we did for our 1000th page, you may start posting them any time now, and @BiruAngel and @angelangie :) will collect them to put up on the 1500th page.  We want to ensure that everybody here gets mentioned on the page, even if you're planning to be away on a trip, or if it's dreamtime wherever you are.   Thanks!  :)

packmule3 said: We're only 40 pages away and some days we go through 8 pages in 24 hours.

If you have special talents and want to make an MV, gif, a collage, a fanfic, or arts 'n craft, food/drinks, photoshopped pictures, special greetings for the occasion, please plan ahead.  Your special greetings may be for our couple and/or for our miccheooso family. 
Like we did for our 1000th page, you may start posting them any time now, and @BiruAngel and @angelangie :) will collect them to put up on the 1500th page.  We want to ensure that everybody here gets mentioned on the page, even if you're planning to be away on a trip, or if it's dreamtime wherever you are.   Thanks!  :)

Guest dina dana

The backreading I did during the past weekend (from page 1405-1450) made me realize how deep and thoughtful a lot of the posts that are written here really are (even more than I understood before). I also realized that I have been living under a rock for the most parts when I have been atcive on this thread! This is why I would like to appologize for about 15-20 of my previous posts =)). 
To make a long story short you could roughly describe my thoughts before/after joining this thread with these pictures: Edit: For some reason  the pictures aren't shown unless you press the quote button..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3JCtsi-jtQt_i6m7txMf    (Qb_zpOUUQ0Pr0Ahrw3oiLWLP82yhkVQDSZBTNg46although I wasn't aware of  how much in the beginning)
moln,par,grå himmel,svart och vitt,glasögonimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiyyXATowa79sPQ5msd-kimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm2kMYDqslDDLnlBDs3tbpniGoNe3Bvpk0QauzourNza4rWOE1BKxkIpNxKooimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQir2Yy9J8D8kBUsQJCwbst7HOvE5jGbWZwsRDqyCP_BxOT2vmOL5eO43OZS64  Lkq9M7VRrlEAl13RAhR4PakPdj0RPU0vyAOCAuneimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLahDAE9yoSE0YYwMsBV1 

The "what's next" part was something that often makes it hard for me to stay away from this thread (especially considering all the updates that can take place in one day, like today for instance :))) That is why I think it's best if I from now on avoid to log in before I'm supposed to go to bed!
Starting from tomorrow (in my timezone) I also think it's best if I become a lurker for a while (especially since I will be very busy during the coming months). But before I decide to do so, I would like to say that I'm grateful for all the laughter, experiences, knowledge, creativity, encouragements, care and support that has been shared on this thread so far :)

Guest bibidep

I guess we will get to the 1500 pages by the end of this week if every day we have the news and OKCat's facebook, twitter update, GuiGui's facebook update posted crazy like yesterday for sure we will make it, or we have one breaking news about the couple we may hit to the 1500 page by mid week hahaha. 

I see you @Drft, you checking us out but you don't want to say hi??  How are you doing lately??

This is Husbund and Wife at middle of April 2013.
tumblr_mph3myrKpn1roanxyo1_1280.jpg

Woman and man when they fall in love they look more mature, pretty and handsome....Look at Taec and GuiGui from June and now.

This is Oppa Taec little chick.  This was taken back in June 2013.
1513224_692895647422075_513729889_n.jpg

GuiGui now, 2014
1510682_690851050959868_712687923_n.jpg

Taec in June 2013.
BNXZSXbCIAAbZPC.jpg
Taec now
Bdyix-1CAAELGMx.jpg

Guest dina dana

If Taecyeon and Gui Gui will appear in GWGM season 2:

It would be nice if their on screen reunion would take place at a train station like Taecyeon mentioned in the last episode :x

If Taecyeon and Gui Gui won't appear in GWGM season 2:

#Kwenchana #DeluluOrNot #TaecguiIsReal #NoNeedforS2 #TheyWillManageAnyways #LoveOvercomesHate #OurShipIsStillSailing #LongLiveTaecgui :x

Ps. Even though I've decided to switch to lurker mode for the time being, I can't promise that I won't write any occasional posts (especially not if I happen to see something that I feel would be interesting to comment about) :-?
Take Care :)!

@Dina_Dana, lol.

Deep and thoughtful? Huh? Where? Who's been writing deep and thoughtful posts between pages 1405-1450? Sparky? @leechalee my-cellphone-dropped-on-my-face? Or the pervy ladies? I think I missed those too and have been living under a rock without you. Kekeke.

Before you disappear into the ether of higher education, please don't forget to post your 1500th page greetings. Or write two sentences about your favorite moment here in soompi. Then I'll add the schmaltzy (overly sentimental) music to go with it. Or maybe something by ABBA. Lol.

Take care now.

Guest leechalee

Anyone up for another

game

meanwhile Taecyeon busy shooting new drama while GuiGui in holiday?

My title is $7.00 =)) =)) =)) 

1383904_10151911047103376_1731577416_n.j

(If flashing is counted as streaking) Total =$51.50

(If flashing is NOT counted as streaking) Total= $47.50

Please note:the 50 cent is from #13 and NOT from #20 =)) =)) jinjja!! O:-)

Guest leechalee

Yes @Packmule3 Unnie, I'm serious, he/she sent me last time about 5 things if you see those in that person mean you and him have like/love sign and yesterday that poem about long distance love or near by love hahaha. I never know who is this person was and I don't add a lot of friend either. May be my niece Facebook had problem so it infect my too, very strange.

Sounds to me like you have a secret admirer! :x ;)) ;)) you go girl ;);) Iol

Guest gil_noona

Oh? You started a Facebook?

from,

@packmule3 and @pluie625 :)

tumblr_m6umddG78x1qzpjllo1_r1_500.gif

So, @packmule3 unnie.. which one is you..? :-/ :-?? Don't tell me you're the Duchess Of Cambridge.. OMG..!! @packmule3 unnie.. All this time, I didn't know that you're a Royal family.. (Bow, bow)

@bibidep lol helloooo.. yes I check in, trying to play catch up. Sorry I did not say hi... how about I play that game.. haha
$64.50..... 
:\">

edit: also doing well! working out of town again.. it warmed up from being really cold before!

Guest bibidep

OKcat update his Twitter on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:08pm Korea time.   If any of us can translate for us this one, I think OKCat aka CEO Taec get to many notes on the table or may be he is mad hahaha by looking at the picture.

On OKCat Facebook had the same picture the title caption said:  What is this memo? Sigh...cannot remember...

흐어..배탈이 난 옥캣...으으...책상에 보니 메모들이 잔뜩? 하지만, 왜 적었는지 모르겠는 그런 메모들..주인님들도 이런 경험 많으시냥? 냐냥냐냐냥!
Bd6K-T4CAAAMnJk.jpg

Guest bibidep

Hahaha @Drft got almost the whole table add up.  At least you tried everything already now if you marry you will be a good boy hahaha.

I got $27.00

Hello @korchick..I had a question for you and hope you can help here. Is it true that in Korea culture, the man/husband will be proud that if he had a pretty girlfriend or wife, he will be very happy and proud to show off to his friends? Looks like Taec is very proud to show off to his friends his cute and pretty wife during wedding photo shoot and the housewarming party. At the same time he is also very protective of her and try to shield her more to his side when taking pics with his 2pm members. I think although Taec lived in US for many years, his root is still Korean and he might have this culture in him.

Archived