(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Biru Angel said: Taec pics with a young friend.

Taec in Nepa Fall/Winter poster.

Why put finger on the mouth?  Is that supposed to be sexy?  P.A Club members, please enlighten me.   =))

Guest bibidep

What happen to OKCat??  Today he posted none stop 3 pictures in 3 1/2 hours, this one posted at 2:07pm Jan. 13, 2014 Korea time.  Don't tell me this is OKCat couple hahah, not look good.  I have trouble posting the title caption I don't know why, if any of us can get it at OKCat twitter and post in here, thank you.  In facebook Okcat psoted the same picture the title in English said OKcat's drink tea with a heart shape.

OKCAT's drinking TEA♡
Bd1cnjxCcAAeLou.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter/facebook

Thanks for the welcome to the ship @angelangie :) Wow, you are such a hard worker...7 by 7, that's a lot. As Koreans like to say, "Fighting"!! "Him-nah"!! (stay strong/gather energy) ...my words of encouragement for you :);) I had aspirations to learn 4 languages when I was in High school, but alas, I only speak 2 & Korean is just b/c of my parents (French& Spanish is so poor, should not be even be mentioned)Excited to check out the Facebook page :)

bouquet78 said:

bouquet78 said:

Biru Angel said: 

I'ld like to add on to your 'weapons'. I've got a few dumpsters of old shoes stored away in Soompi warehouse and of course not forgetting @bluemoonrising  Spiky Durian shoes!  [Hee hee] [Hee hee] [Hee hee]  

;;) Yes blue triplet, help yourself to a pair please

@bouquet78 too, please take along some since you'll be going to Seoul and maybe you'll pass by MBC building?:))
You know girls, I really plan to go to MBC, I mean maybe just the the main entrance?... Wonder if they allow me to take photograph at the main entrance only? (do not want to end up at their police station lockup room.. :)) ) I REALLY want to give MBC a "thumb up"....for their recent GREAT job.. :P

@bouquet78 i think you should be able to if the taiwan fans are able to do that i dont think why not you :)

@angelangie,...nope! I am not interested to go in. I just want to get as near as possible to the main entrance with the MBC logo, give a 'thumb up and :P face, 'click take photo, then Ciao!..

hahahha i thought u going to show a baby bottle too??? :D =))

no...baby bottle is expensive nowadays...don't waste such money. I will go there armed with my thumbs only.... :))

Guest bibidep

GuiGui just update her Facebook with all this picture at 1:22pm Jan. 13, 2014 Asia time.  I can't post any of the words that come with the pictures so if any of us can please go to GuiGui's Facebook bring them here, thank you.

1604974_10153752046035038_851498344_n.jp
1503888_10153752046550038_1472505195_n.j
1606983_10153752046475038_1057977382_n.j
1554353_10153752046125038_1030355291_n.j
1551625_10153752046205038_201254056_n.jp
1503824_10153752046290038_1558125611_n.j
1017053_10153752046360038_1431266757_n.j
1535446_10153752046415038_597754612_n.jp

Guest spicystrawberry

LOL I was busying doing collage and here you guys talking how clumsy and pabu...or byung-shin I am. xD Nahh. here Episode 13 Completed ;)
1609666_10151761040916157_22327803_n.jpg

With part 1, 2 and 3 combined it...
I just realized my name...quite big. *shy* 

Guest bibidep

bouquet78 said:

My friend told me that she read from Baidu, Taec actually drove to this birthday party. He was driving an expensive "sports car". Fans in Baidu were speculating that how come Taec was driving, when he said he only owned a bicycle which was also a gift from his fans? Is that sports car his own or JYP's? Fans were also rumouring that if that car is really Taec's , this shows that he is in a relationship now (in Korean entertainment industry, if a celebirty suddenly owned a car, then he/she must be in a relationship, meaning dating, because it will be much convenient and have more privacy to date in his / her own car...Fans even guess that if Taec is really dating, his partner might not be GG :P because why does he need a car if GG is not always in Seoul, then?...and many many more funny funny thinkings and opinions :)) :)) :))

@bluemoonlight, is this true that once a celebrity owns a car, he /she is in a relationship?...is this a trend there?....

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

bouquet78

said:

bouquet78

said:You know girls, I really plan to go to MBC, I mean maybe just the the main entrance?... Wonder if they allow me to take photograph at the main entrance only? (

do not want to end up at their police station lockup room

:)

) ) I REALLY want to give MBC a "thumb up"....for their recent GREAT job..

:P

tamah said: korchick said:Hahaha...LOL!! :) @spicystrawberry, you found me out, that I watch too much K-dramas & speaks enough Korean to get me in trouble :) There seems to be Many ways to spell Korean words/phrases, I personally like to spell it phonically...don't know which is correct. 'pabu' is good, I have seen it spelled other ways to, 'pahbo' or bah-boe.... "baa- b'oh" is how it is pronounced. It all means the same :) :) You can refer to yourself as being "byung-shin" when you do something clumsy & or think stupidly. I like 'pabu'... like cute GuiGui!!! You can always ask me about Korean related stuff... If I don't know, I Will find it out for you :);) 

bouquet78

said:

My friend told me that she read from Baidu, Taec actually drove to this birthday party. He was driving an expensive "sports car". Fans in Baidu were speculating that how come Taec was driving, when he said he only owned a bicycle which was also a gift from his fans? Is that sports car his own or JYP's? Fans were also rumouring that if that car is really Taec's , this shows that he is in a relationship now (in Korean entertainment industry, if a celebirty suddenly owned a car, then he/she must be in a relationship, meaning dating, because it will be much convenient and have more privacy to date in his / her own car...Fans even guess that if Taec is really dating, his partner might not be GG :P because why does he need a car if GG is not always in Seoul, then?...and many many more funny funny thinkings and opinions :)) :)) :))

@bluemoonlight, is this true that once a celebrity owns a car, he /she is in a relationship?...is this a trend there?....

Archived