(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest xybershock

angelangie said: so there we goes.....Gui Gui tilting her head to a side considering whether she like the mini wedding dress as taec seems to like this one on her very much
honestly i agreed....it make her even cuter than she already is :)
who is cuter? :D  and whose tilt resemble hers the most??? :D
tilt_zpse421fa0a.png

TY recording for Cho Yongpil's "Hello" (Japanese version), he's one busy man!   :D   Cho Yong Pil's album 'Hello' which will be released in Japan on October 16."
Although the Korean version of "Hello"  featured rapper Verbal Jint , Taec will be putting his own spin on the song for the Japanese version and showcase more of his English skills through the rap.  

1209279_432065883570729_1435423808_n.jpg
CR: @.twooneday

Guest Midge Razak

Do we have any Vietnamese lurkers? Can we beg for some of those shrimp/veggie spring rolls? I don’t care if they’re deep-fried or not. 

@drft.  Perfect! Can you make penang beef, too? We want it hot and spicy, please.  And remember that Thai curry shrimp you offered to make...only shells and heads off, please because @angelangie here is being such a baby.…  :)  She’s complaining that she doesn’t have a personal Taecyeon like Guigui does, who’d peel off the shrimp casing for her.

Is somebody bringing the rice?

Meee! I can bring some; a potful enough?

Have you watched KHJ do the pepero game with his then-wife, Buin, in WGM Chuseok special? I thought he was boshta then. Trust me…you’d THANK me for giving you a reason to play the pepero game with him. 

KHJ fans might kill me but i really liked him with hwangbo. And that pepero game....moshidaaaa.

Oppa will get angry, so right now .... I like Oppa.
1009854_1377014212530852_1218097076_n.jp
This particular scene is something which puzzles me.   What or why GG said 'Oppa will angry'?   I believe she's trying to explain something but this scene was cut off & the production crew missed editing this sub out.   Nevertheless, if I remember correctly, this is the very first time, she confessed her feelings in public for TY,    'right now I like Oppa' .....   :\">:x:-*

Guest cchris5

angelangie said: so there we goes.....Gui Gui tilting her head to a side considering whether she like the mini wedding dress as taec seems to like this one on her very much
honestly i agreed....it make her even cuter than she already is :)
who is cuter? :D  and whose tilt resemble hers the most??? :D
tilt_zpse421fa0a.png

charliew said: JenJ said:

charliew

wrote:

»

TaecGuilover said:

This is from Jun K's instagram and somebody posted in youtube

:)
0.jpg

/>

LOL already in youtube hahaha.. so fast..  did u notice the way he said saranghae is the same when he said it to GG in Everland..

:)

angelangie said: Ok GIrls.....i managed to upload the vid....faster go watch it before it got taken out k..... :) enjoy :D
This is the making VID for TaecGui duet 'I Love You'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aDSoqihoxog

faster :D

AND PLS DO NOT SHARE THE VID OUT SO NO ONE TAKE NOTE OF IT K!!!! :D

angelangie said: chinly Lin said: angelangie said: @bouquet78
yes the mvs is good....could be better, it just scene cuts and combine together ............no comments on that honestly lols.....but the disc quality are good....the postcard are good....u have one folder that it....
@chinly Lin
not sure how to give out the postcard....im not a postcard collector....it easy for me to find taecgui receiver....not sure about hongna....lols
any TaecGui lover that actually like hongna too??? u can pm me ur add and name....so i can just send it over to you....first come first serve of course....only 2 cards after all so the first two person will get 1 each that all :) 

Archived