(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

@amylove

dont let a black fans get to you....we shall all like what we likes and hell care about them....they can moan and hate and keep spewing nonsense....yup i see that as nonsense......

everyone have their own ways of shipping or idolize a person......and we all here are TaecGui loves which means we love the two of them together and of course we will love them individually and supports their individual projects as well.....additionally we have learn to love 2pm thru TaecGui towards Taec too....as we love the love the friendships in between the 2pm member and how they tease each other and how when 6 of them together they are just like a big kids frolicking about having fun.............

so ignore them.....as i have learn before what we see as right maybe wrong for others and what other see as wrong is seen as right by us.....so lets just ignore them....we shall not let them have the upper hands by getting a rise out of us shall we :)

and im sure you are a good hottest like @bluemoonlight :)

@angelangie... I was reading your comment to amylove & was like, cool...I agree with you, then get to the last comment...LOL

You're making me sound like a lil' good schoolgirl :))

I'm here cuz I like Taec & I like Gui...but I love TaecGui! :x

Guest Miko Ty

bibidep said: Oh, I didn't know Unnie Pachmule3 like to eat fresh spring roll, it not so fancy like lobster and oyster that's why I never think about bring that to the party.  Everyone have the good food already.  So now Thao will provide fresh spring roll and I will bring fried Vietnamese eggroll then hahah.

I just read a few pages back about fake and real hottest.  I never know that both kind of hottest exist in this world hahah.   May be I can consider myself non-hottest because I never became a hottest in the past and will never be one of the hottest in the future hahah.   I like him because his personality but not about his singing, acting, or his shirtless show off his muscle.  I really want to ask who ever consider herself the real hottest to give me the answer that I really want to know about Taec.   How many magazines that Taec had appeared in for the past 5 years before Feb. 2013?? another word before he appeared in the GWGM.  Don't count in the past 4 months.   How many Movie that he acted in before GWGM??  He had acted in 2 dramas before but how come he never appear in any news like now??  How many time that he had the President of Korea personally invited him to the tourist event??  For me if he not appeared in the GWGM show I don't think a lot of advertising companies and the people hold a  higher position will recognize him, with the group name 2PM yes they may heard about them a lot but just Taec a lone I don't think he very popular for anything except take of his shirt hahah.  I had check him out after I know more about him from GWGM, may be I don't know much about him before that's why I need some one is real hottest to let me know, thank you in advance.

Guest gil_noona

@angelangie... for your hard work & efforts... ;)

@xybershock @129alphabet @Gil Noona & other Junho lovers... :D

@bluemoonlight: kamsahamnida.. wink..wink..

junho_zps92070947.gif

Guest ShermaineL

Hi Bibidep / Lmangla

Thank you, I think I still not recover from my flu,  the medicine really made my eye blur..... H HA HA , cannot cannot  I better recovery fast if not I will miss all  the nice food and  meeting all the fun party  people here...   

In the Philippines, whenever we go to the beach, we prepare "su-tu-kil". Su stands for sinugba or grilled seafood or meat; tu stands for tinuwa or fish/seafood stew. think cioppino  but with clear broth instead of a tomato base. kil stands for kinilaw which is fish ceviche. We may not have the whole beach to ourselves but the spread would look something like this.
http://www.marketmanila.com/archives/a-picnic-lunch-on-a-private-beach

minus the bread, arugula salad and the ratatouille 
So that's what I'll bring to the table, su-tu-kil. didn't want to come empty-handed. :) but i'll still help with the clean up.

leechalee said:
I know right! Theyre soo cute! Gwiyomi! Would totally buy the book if it was ever published... ^^

**Just a side note chingus.. how about if ever someone says something negative or just something we,as Taecgui micheosos, dont agree with.. lets not even respond to the post.. dont even talk about it.. it takes up too much space on our ship and frankly is totally opposite to what/how Taecgui makes us feel... so... lets be the bigger person and leave that "pian pian" alone lol (learnt that word from GWGM hahaha)... EVERBODY HAPPY!! ^^ **

I'll be in the hospital on saturday.. im not allowed my phablet in the room I'll be in.. can somebody post a pic of the keg and oysters for me pllllleeeeaaaassseee! Kamsamida.. I'll try make it back to the party before yall start watching GWGM on the projector ^^

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: okie girls you all remember the Chinese Valentine Poll that Gui Gui won?
it was actually to endorse a product i think but no official advertisement yet... @chinly Lin any ideas?? since you are in Taiwan :) btw there a mention of Taec there.....gui gui said she had never really seen Taec using any skin care product when she was there....and the most she saw he use is lip balm and she mention maybe because guys has a natural beauty??? :D hahahahaha

b8l8 said: In the Philippines, whenever we go to the beach, we prepare "su-tu-kil". Su stands for sinugba or grilled seafood or meat; tu stands for tinuwa or fish/seafood stew. think cioppino  but with clear broth instead of a tomato base. kil stands for kinilaw which is fish ceviche. We may not have the whole beach to ourselves but the spread would look something like this.
http://www.marketmanila.com/archives/a-picnic-lunch-on-a-private-beach

minus the bread, arugula salad and the ratatouille 
So that's what I'll bring to the table, su-tu-kil. didn't want to come empty-handed. :) but i'll still help with the clean up.

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: okie girls you all remember the Chinese Valentine Poll that Gui Gui won?
it was actually to endorse a product i think but no official advertisement yet... @chinly Lin any ideas?? since you are in Taiwan :) btw there a mention of Taec there.....gui gui said she had never really seen Taec using any skin care product when she was there....and the most she saw he use is lip balm and she mention maybe because guys has a natural beauty??? :D hahahahaha
btw did u notice the product she holding has alike cat whisker on that??? lols even things she happen to endorse reminds her of her husbands lol :D =))
@Chinly Lin & @JenJ feel free to give us the full translation as i need to get back to work so im only posting the article here :) and gave a brief summary....i want a bigger picture of this of Gui Gui she look so pretty in here
cr: http://cheap.libertytimes.com.tw/goodnews-1.php?no=711255
鬼鬼靠面膜減壓 肌膚水噹噹

149_zps682afbc2.jpg

記者古明弘/台北報導

「鬼鬼」吳映潔工作滿檔,皮膚依舊水噹噹。日前她為代言的Miss B.面膜拍宣傳照,透露拍外景戲會對肌膚造成壓力,敷面膜是她幫皮膚「減壓」、修復的撇步。

因為臉部是混合性肌膚,鬼鬼挑選保養品格外講究,「Miss B.分區修護雙面膜就很貼心,上下片採用不同配方精華液,讓我可以一次解決臉部不同部位的肌膚問題。」鬼鬼說因為休息時間少,平時利用上戲前或在飛機上敷面膜,如果在家保養,則是敷著面膜做家事,「不但可以變得美美的,還能讓環境乾淨舒服,更能另外達到小小的運動效果,一舉數得呢!」

之前和玉澤演拍戲,是否觀察到韓星保養祕技?鬼鬼笑說:「其實他(玉澤演)好像也沒什麼特別的保養耶!最常看到他搽的就只有護唇膏了,我覺得可能男生天生麗質吧!」

Guest bibidep

Oh GuiGui advertising the Face Mask product for Miss B.  So any lady of TaecGui's shippers, friend or visitor want to look pretty can contact GuiGui for more information about the product hahah.  May be I will ask her if they sell any product or tape that can make all the wrinkles go away fast and safe so I can buy to fix the problem for the old lady like me hahah.  I better go to sleep early to prevent more wrinkles to show up hahah.  Good bye all.

what does the interview say? lol GuiGui does look nice in that pic. Quite seductive. lol.
From what @packmule3 is saying, thinking of you girls as grannies... does that mean you all are 50??? or does she think I am really young?? lol...

Guest bibidep

drft said: what does the interview say? lol GuiGui does look nice in that pic. Quite seductive. lol.
From what @packmule3 is saying, thinking of you girls as grannies... does that mean you all are 50??? or does she think I am really young?? lol...

Archived