(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Lmangla said: so the virtual party planning is in full swing -- I love it! @packmule3 asked, what would lurkers wonder, well they would probably say that we are all micheseo!!
:))

I would like to invite you to all to the virtual beach party over this weekend. To accommodate all the various time zones, it is going to happen all day Saturday and regardless of when Saturday is for you, please don't forget to log in.. what do you need to do?
very simple!

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome
2. In your post, please include any of the following:

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

BiruAngel said:

I stumbled upon these fancam photos by mistake .... they were taken by fans at the Snow mountain & Guri market.  cr: someone facebook  (sorry i couldn't find the source again for the life of me)....

I love Gui2's hair from back... It's sooo beautiful!!!! The wave is so natural and pretty... And I love the fact that she is not coloring her hair blondie like most of the girl idols nowadays, she is already pretty just the way she is :) :) :)

More fancam photos .......  cr : bonbeommie  

@yokalana   Hope you like the pic of GG hair (back view), a better & larger pic.  Enjoy!   :))

@biruangel thank you so muccchhh!!!! I love it!!!!! Give you the virtual hug s and kisses XOXO

Her hair is very very beautiful!! I bet it also very smooth... I wonder what Taec felt when touching her hair esp when hugging her and her hair at the top of her head will be just right on his nose..... hmmmmmm

Guest xybershock

hermione granger said: hahhaaa..it's very funny to come back here.. but when i read some post here.. i feel uncomfortable.. seems like everyone here really want to imagine that taecyeon and 2pm always copy anything that guigui did.. hhahahhahaand.. i'm really curious.. there hottest here? real hottest?? if yes.. how can you agree with someone say that taecyeon now is more popular after join wgmg?? hahhaa.. isn't taecyeon really popular eventhough before wgmg?? hmmm.. and now,, i'm sure isn't any hottest herewkwkwkwk
i'll go and maybe will come back..hahha . :) 

Guest cchris5

HAHAHA....indeed! It is strange why some people would take us seriously when we don't even take ourselves seriously in this thread! It has been noted many times that we are micheoso....you know....crazy!! We come here to rant and to rave, cry and laugh, let our hair down...lol. We have talked about pervvy stuff to kidnapping to planning a virtual getaway....kekeke....ya, all the talk and pictures about food is too tempting. UNLESS, they are checking us out just in case we are really on to something?? Well, it all depends on what you are looking for and how you choose to see it. You know the saying....beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What am I saying....micheoso!

Oh, by the way....2PM's dance choreography for A.D.T.O.Y....the one with the chairs. Has anyone see any K-pop group using foldable chairs in their dance routine?. I saw a video of GuiGui doing a sexy dance using a chair and it was done quite a few years back. I think it is exactly the same kind of chair used by 2PM. LOL....LOL....GuiGui is such a good dancer, she should do the dance with Taecyeon in TRACION. Can we suggest this to JYPE? 

Cheers!

Guest Sutarura Rura

Yes...i agreed with @xybershock. Even though 2pm or taecyeon are popular, but they all are not that too popular enough among some of people including me n my sister. We were such a big NO to kpop groups before and never know who is taecyeon or even 2pm...until we watched taecgui in WGMG that had made us change our perspective in kpop music... we also start to google who is taecyeon, 2pm, gui gui and now even some of 2pm's songs are downloaded in my iphone... Just imagine how taecgui had rise the popularity of taecyeon and 2pm..

Guest virpotter

Since some alleged "real hottest" are offended with our so called illusory correlation & in order to separate the 2pm Hottest and us, the Taecgui shippers (someone mentioned that earlier), then i propose that we name ourselves ===> THE HAPPY MICHOSSEOS (HMs) - who are crazy, delusional, optimistic & greatTaecgui shippers!

Guest tangmo92

chinly Lin said: Lmangla said: so the virtual party planning is in full swing -- I love it! @packmule3 asked, what would lurkers wonder, well they would probably say that we are all micheseo!!
:))

I would like to invite you to all to the virtual beach party over this weekend. To accommodate all the various time zones, it is going to happen all day Saturday and regardless of when Saturday is for you, please don't forget to log in.. what do you need to do?
very simple!

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome
2. In your post, please include any of the following:

Guest bluemoonlight

Happy times Micheosseo TaecGui shippers! :D
I'm bringing dorky Taec & his 2PM bros to the virtual PARTY! :))  (excluding the ahjussi...haha)esf.gif

So everyone, PUT YOUR HANDS UP! \m/ksme.gif

AND GET YOUR DRINKS UP! <:-P ulw.gif
cr: as tagged & tumblr

Guest bluemoonlight

Lmangla said: @bluemoonlight --- hush! don't be so loud and tell everyone who the surprise guests are.... put it in spoiler.. you may have some crazy fans who may want to gatecrash our party!! 

:D

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

BiruAngel wrote: »

yokalana said:

BiruAngel said:

I stumbled upon these fancam photos by mistake .... they were taken by fans at the Snow mountain & Guri market.  cr: someone facebook  (sorry i couldn't find the source again for the life of me)....

I love Gui2's hair from back... It's sooo beautiful!!!! The wave is so natural and pretty... And I love the fact that she is not coloring her hair blondie like most of the girl idols nowadays, she is already pretty just the way she is

More fancam photos .......  cr : bonbeommie  

@yokalana   Hope you like the pic of GG hair (back view), a better & larger pic.  Enjoy!  

@biruangel thank you so muccchhh!!!! I love it!!!!! Give you the virtual hug s and kisses XOXO

Her hair is very very beautiful!! I bet it also very smooth... I wonder what Taec felt when touching her hair esp when hugging her and her hair at the top of her head will be just right on his nose..... hmmmmmm

@yokalana   like these?   don't they look like real lovers?  *sigh*  when is our ship gonna sail?   =)) [-O

@biruangel yessss!!!! I love how natural it wad for him to lean his body very close to gui2 to get the mugs, at the 1st pic.... He looked so natural and comfy near her, while in facr it was only the 3rd episode (might be only 2nd time they met together for shooting, right?) I think taec was actually also tried to initiate to get close to her so that he could touch her un-noticedly, but we know he can not fool our shippers eyes hahahaha :)) :))

@biruangel thank you so much for the screen caps!!!!! I also like where gui2 show the lobby scene from her phone to taec (after their pillow fight), he wad bending his head very clooose to gui2's face that I think if she move her head, they might kiss easily hahahaha :)) :))

Since we have started the popularity analysis, especially's 2pm, I like to mention something.  I'm not being delusional, this is 100% logical. hehe I don't know about the level of 2pm's popularity before and after GWGM, because I've been into Kpop for a long time.  If you're into Kpop, you know 2pm whether you're a fan or not.  You would also know that 2pm has been involved in quite a few scandals.  The biggest ones revolve around the departed Jay Park and other ugly stories about the members when the camera is off.  You bet, Taecyeon is very guilty as well.  Even though I was into Kpop, I couldn't get myself to like 2pm because of these distracting stories, especially the ones about Taec.  They're just not that nice.  But you can say that, after GWGM, his image has improved quite a lot. Seeing what a gentleman he is when he's around GuiGui and how he goes crazy with her cuteness, I've decided to let those stories go, and give 2pm & Taec a chance.  So, even if the REAL Hottests don't like our micheoseo-ness, I think you should be happy that his image has been cleaned and only going toward the positive direction.  
Edit to emphasize that when i used the word "REAL", that was sarcasm intended, rolling my eyes, and shaking my head, you know the attitude ... 

social media interaction # 5

Aug 5 2013 "TAEC!!! NOT in public!!!!!!! Hahaha miss u too man!" -- Source: Nickhun's twitter

BQ04opZCUAAkPi0.jpg

aug 5 - "OMG" -- Source: GuiGui's FB
1012109_10153122339960038_119455229_n.jp

@angelangie -- this may not be in order but one for the socmedia story book...
gigi -- please feel free to keep adding others I might have missed....

social media interaction # 6

Aug 20 -- "Cha Gun-Woo being a bachelor ghost! "Every Monday and Tuesday are when you get to watch 'Who are you' on-air" :)"
Source: JYP nation (Taec's agency)

BSCpAvFCMAAufhn.jpg

Aug 22 -- 兩隻棉被鬼,來嚇人。-- Source: GuiGui'S FB
Two quilts ghosts to scare people. (translated by google)
Two quilts ghosts, scary. (translated by bing)

1209129_10153188130070038_1163976295_n.j

Guest charliew

xybershock said: hermione granger said: hahhaaa..it's very funny to come back here.. but when i read some post here.. i feel uncomfortable.. seems like everyone here really want to imagine that taecyeon and 2pm always copy anything that guigui did.. hhahahhahaand.. i'm really curious.. there hottest here? real hottest?? if yes.. how can you agree with someone say that taecyeon now is more popular after join wgmg?? hahhaa.. isn't taecyeon really popular eventhough before wgmg?? hmmm.. and now,, i'm sure isn't any hottest herewkwkwkwk
i'll go and maybe will come back..hahha . :) 

Archived