(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

minwooluv78 said: drft said: @Lmangla lol whoa whoa hold on I'm tooottally down for some samgyupsal!!! Did I ever tell you guys I visited Korea twice? once in 2010 with my cousin and my friend during a 10 week backpacking trip. made some friends there and visited again in 2012 of January. Although I am from Canada, I found it pretty cold at that time! I had samgyupsal as much as I could. Have any of you girls been there yet? It's such a fun city.

My mom's from Thailand, and we used to have a Thai restaurant many years ago where I learnt to become a cook. So I can make some Thai food for you all? Best curry prawns in the city said a newspaper review ;) lol
@minwooluv78 what's the recipe of that watermelon cocktail?? that looks pretty impressive

Guest LoveStrangled

So I was browsing youtube when a vid of yoona+taecyeon couple came up and I was about to throw all sorts of rage at my laptop screen but decided to do the civilized thing and go to this thread to reconfirm taecgui's existence. TAECGUI FOREVER I REFUSE ANY OTHER FORM OF COUPLING  *A*

@packmule3

[size=2] said[/size]

BTW, with just one look at the rose petals in the tub of their honeymoon suite at Jejudo, I laughed. People think that rose petals add to the romantic ambiance but have YOU tried soaking in them?  I’d settle for a few drops of rose oil in water, than a bunch of rose petals because I’m OCD. I don’t like petals sticking to me and my precious bum-bum. They feel like chicken pox, itchy.  And they’re a mood killer if you happen to eat a petal and spit it out.  

Sigh! I wonder if whoever prep this room is a guy. You do NOT put candles where the girl’s head would be at, unless you want an accidental hair-on-fire.  Plus, that water in the tub? By the time, Taecgui are ready for the soak, it’s gonna be cold. So, you’d have fill up the tub with heated the water again. And the noise! The running motor isn’t exactly quiet. That’s another mood killer, right there!  

Guest ShermaineL

@packmul320130904_095729_zpsf20c1c00.jpg

Ok, got it now... no US Beef only Korean Beef.

So I will bring  Magmum ice-cream instead of Beef.. and  since is not in the Menu List.  

It is OK,  everyone!!!  

P.S.  I got  Strawberry favour too. 

photo_zps0ce6f8bc.jpg

Keke the clearest screen cap I got ... Yup... He was definitely laughing.. Though we don't really know what happened... There must be some joke and fooling around that happened that led to that scene...

Sigh... When are you guys planning on attacking MBC quarters to get the unseen footages again? I just might join the team!!! I can't take this deprivation anymore!! =)) =))

Guest ShermaineL

Capture8_zps1d99ac2b.jpg 

Angie,

Since  you  have mentioned lobster in the menu, there you go  " Is on the table now" 

You taste first, this losbster is for your hardwork  all this while you have been  always posting 

and narrating  juicy pictures and news updates  in this post without failed for us in this forum.  

The rest  of the shippers please don't feel sad , I still have a couple of this very big lobster for

everyone to enjoy on that day.  Once the actual date  of this  party is  finalised  and confirm. 

" We going to have Happy Times"  

Bibdep, so you are joining in the fun right?, we are not going to raid office  anymore?

:x

Guest yokalana

bluemoonrising said:

@packmule3

[size=2] said[/size]

BTW, with just one look at the rose petals in the tub of their honeymoon suite at Jejudo, I laughed. People think that rose petals add to the romantic ambiance but have YOU tried soaking in them?  I’d settle for a few drops of rose oil in water, than a bunch of rose petals because I’m OCD. I don’t like petals sticking to me and my precious bum-bum. They feel like chicken pox, itchy.  And they’re a mood killer if you happen to eat a petal and spit it out.  

Sigh! I wonder if whoever prep this room is a guy. You do NOT put candles where the girl’s head would be at, unless you want an accidental hair-on-fire.  Plus, that water in the tub? By the time, Taecgui are ready for the soak, it’s gonna be cold. So, you’d have fill up the tub with heated the water again. And the noise! The running motor isn’t exactly quiet. That’s another mood killer, right there!  

Archived