(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Sutarura Rura

xybershock said:

hermione granger said:

hahhaaa..it's very funny to come back here.. but when i read some post here.. i feel uncomfortable.. seems like everyone here really want to imagine that taecyeon and 2pm always copy anything that guigui did.. hhahahhahaand.. i'm really curious.. there hottest here? real hottest?? if yes.. how can you agree with someone say that taecyeon now is more popular after join wgmg?? hahhaa.. isn't taecyeon really popular eventhough before wgmg?? hmmm.. and now,, i'm sure isn't any hottest herewkwkwkwk

i'll go and maybe will come back..hahha . :) 

Hmmm There are Real Hottest and Fake Hottest??? What make them fake and real??? Why can't real hottest agreeing to Taec's increased popularity after GWGM, when it's the truth??? At least he increases his name internationally, can't deny that. We are NOT saying that Taec wasn't popular b4 GWGM, we are just saying that his popularity is increasing globally.

Many of us here didn't know 2PM or Taec b4 GWGM. I, myself used to think that Korea has TOO many boy/girl bands, not interested in any of them (except Kim Hyun Joong, like him coz of my sis and BOF). I watched GWGM also because of Guigui, and now I got to know the member of 2PM and their songs, other works, etc. So yeah, I do think GWGM helps TaecGui's expand their influence globally. Does this mean I'm a fake hottest???

Since we are all micheoso here...I don't think we still need to point out that all the comparison between Taec/2PM and Guigui are all figment of our imagination/delusion. *Sigh* but in case Real hottest is offended I guess, we need to do that.....So to the REAL hottest(s) mianhe...we are just being micheoso like TaecGui and like we always do. Do Not Mind Us!!!

@-) @-) @-)

Well..me, my sister and my niece are the living proof. I did not know who Taec or 2pm is until i watched GWGM. From there i start to search and found out who is this guy. Now i know a little bit about 2 pm and their songs, but still does not make me hottest tho. I am a Taecgui and this is Taecgui thread not 2pm or hottest thread so in my opinion we can compare or delu about Taecgui. 

Your story is as same as mine :). And yup, you are absolutely right

social media interaction # 7

Aug 24 --
痘痘...你在我額頭上幹麻啦 (something about acne..) Source: GuiGui's FB
1234314_10153194685255038_722644077_n.jp

3 Sept --
Hottests all around the world!! Thank you for being with us!! Until we meet again, here my self picture~ (source: Taec's twitter)BTQelC6CYAAoVzn.jpg

@angelangie -- I saw your earlier post and so am including this in the list.. it definitely needs to be on the list.. he certainly does not seem to be in the habit of posting weird pics of himself. so. definitely, he has caught some sort of flu... by the way, all the others in the group did not post such pics...EDIT: well, Nickhun did post one kissing his own cutout...

I think everything's all set for the party. Can I just bring myself and my big appetite? mwuahahaha!!! I'll volunteer to help with the clean up. :)
thank God for Gigi and angelangie, I was getting cross-eyed reading back posts prior to the comment I made on their Tom/Jerry updates! I seem to remember though that there was a photo of Taec dangling from a rooftop that came out about the same time that GuiGui posted the open palm so it seemed like she was responding to that pic, like she was going to catch him.
What's the deal with the real and the fake fan? Now that is hilarious. *facepalm* How do you spot the fake? Where do you draw the line? do you start off as a fake then work your way to being real? I saw the hottest tent at the kcon here in LA and they gave me a freebie. I said I am a fan so I guess that qualifies me as a fake and earns me a spot at the nosebleed section. So now do I have to work my way up or should I say down to the VIP section? 
It's sad that people have this elitist notion that they are they real deal to the point of looking down upon and alienating the fake. But I can't blame you. It's human nature. Hey, I want to be real too! But I don't think 2pm or Taec will like hearing this though coz tbh, it's just bad for business. 
You know what I like about this ship. We are one big, crazy family united by our love for TaecGui. And we share our love by bringing more people into our family, be it a sister whom we forced to watch and eventually loved the ship or the brother we bribed with a vacation. 
 Do I think Taec is more famous after WGMG? hell, yeah!!! I don't even need to go out on the limb for this one. Because it is absolutely a resounding yes! I didn't even know he existed period. And I know I can say with confidence that the same is true for a lot of the shippers here. 
 There are no fakes here!!! We welcome everyone to this family whether you are here for a visit or decide to stay. But we know y'all will be coming back for more coz you just can't resist it. *wink*wink* Peace! Virtual Hugs! 
side note: I was working on my slideshow and was looking at Taec's pic when my older son came up to me for something. He's been seeing me work on it a few times and so he finally asked, "who's that dude? is he your homie now?" hahahaha

Guest charliew

b8l8 said: I think everything's all set for the party. Can I just bring myself and my big appetite? mwuahahaha!!! I'll volunteer to help with the clean up. :)
thank God for Gigi and angelangie, I was getting cross-eyed reading back posts prior to the comment I made on their Tom/Jerry updates! I seem to remember though that there was a photo of Taec dangling from a rooftop that came out about the same time that GuiGui posted the open palm so it seemed like she was responding to that pic, like she was going to catch him.
What's the deal with the real and the fake fan? Now that is hilarious. *facepalm* How do you spot the fake? Where do you draw the line? do you start off as a fake then work your way to being real? I saw the hottest tent at the kcon here in LA and they gave me a freebie. I said I am a fan so I guess that qualifies me as a fake and earns me a spot at the nosebleed section. So now do I have to work my way up or should I say down to the VIP section? 
It's sad that people have this elitist notion that they are they real deal to the point of looking down upon and alienating the fake. But I can't blame you. It's human nature. Hey, I want to be real too! But I don't think 2pm or Taec will like hearing this though coz tbh, it's just bad for business. 
You know what I like about this ship. We are one big, crazy family united by our love for TaecGui. And we share our love by bringing more people into our family, be it a sister whom we forced to watch and eventually loved the ship or the brother we bribed with a vacation. 
 Do I think Taec is more famous after WGMG? hell, yeah!!! I don't even need to go out on the limb for this one. Because it is absolutely a resounding yes! I didn't even know he existed period. And I know I can say with confidence that the same is true for a lot of the shippers here. 
 There are no fakes here!!! We welcome everyone to this family whether you are here for a visit or decide to stay. But we know y'all will be coming back for more coz you just can't resist it. *wink*wink* Peace! Virtual Hugs! 
side note: I was working on my slideshow and was looking at Taec's pic when my older son came up to me for something. He's been seeing me work on it a few times and so he finally asked, "who's that dude? is he your homie now?" hahahaha

Guest charliew

Michoso Family...
What version is this? I dont think i saw it in Korean or Chinese or youtube version. They have 6 cookies but only have 4 questions but they did hit all the cookies.. Anyone can tell me and give me the link please? pretty please.. :)6gy4.png

Guest charliew

I know this is maybe old for some michoso family but as you know i am a newbie so just want to confirm with you all .. did i hear taecguiyeong in this video? Why no one tell me..sshhh What did Nichkun said that started fans yelling taecguiyeong?

Guest charliew

Remeber this ladies on Yes/No game for the third question GO said this time is kiss on the lips but Kwanghae said no.. wtttttt  >:P Kwanghae..even Taec didnt say a thing.. arrgghhh Kwanghae you are such a party pooper.. you ruined michoso family.. I am sorry but i need closer about this kissing between our couple..chincha!!  GO just like me .. we want them to kiss..did u see he push Taec when Guigui said Oppa come.. way to go GO..thats what friend's for.. ;)
ez9.png

Guest charliew

Another proof that Taec is really caring and pay attention to his wife. When the three musketeer singing Guigui said "I know this song" and Taec heard her and told the boys that she knew the song. See..he is a good husband always alert  =D>
elud.png

Guest bibidep

Oh, I didn't know Unnie Pachmule3 like to eat fresh spring roll, it not so fancy like lobster and oyster that's why I never think about bring that to the party.  Everyone have the good food already.  So now Thao will provide fresh spring roll and I will bring fried Vietnamese eggroll then hahah.

I just read a few pages back about fake and real hottest.  I never know that both kind of hottest exist in this world hahah.   May be I can consider myself non-hottest because I never became a hottest in the past and will never be one of the hottest in the future hahah.   I like him because his personality but not about his singing, acting, or his shirtless show off his muscle.  I really want to ask who ever consider herself the real hottest to give me the answer that I really want to know about Taec.   How many magazines that Taec had appeared in for the past 5 years before Feb. 2013?? another word before he appeared in the GWGM.  Don't count in the past 4 months.   How many Movie that he acted in before GWGM??  He had acted in 2 dramas before but how come he never appear in any news like now??  How many time that he had the President of Korea personally invited him to the tourist event??  For me if he not appeared in the GWGM show I don't think a lot of advertising companies and the people hold a  higher position will recognize him, with the group name 2PM yes they may heard about them a lot but just Taec a lone I don't think he very popular for anything except take of his shirt hahah.  I had check him out after I know more about him from GWGM, may be I don't know much about him before that's why I need some one is real hottest to let me know, thank you in advance.

Guest charliew

mikoshine said: charliew said: Michoso Family...
What version is this? I dont think i saw it in Korean or Chinese or youtube version. They have 6 cookies but only have 4 questions but they did hit all the cookies.. Anyone can tell me and give me the link please? pretty please.. :)6gy4.png

Guest Jenny Johnson

charliew said:

Always gambei Oppaaa \:D/

Here one more Gambei from Taec Charliew, at near the end hahah.  One concert 2 Gambei, Taec must be very thirsty to have one bottle of water each drink hahah.

charliew said:

I know this is maybe old for some michoso family but as you know i am a newbie so just want to confirm with you all .. did i hear taecguiyeong in this video? Why no one tell me..sshhh What did Nichkun said that started fans yelling taecguiyeong?

Are you sure you hear that??  We had so many debates about this before but the fan of 2PM came here, she was Korean and she said they didn't mention anything about GuiGui name.

They mentioned something like a slogan that have words that sound like guigui only. Only us taecgui shippers would keep hearing guigui lol

Archived