(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

request: can someone put up a post detailing the different tweets/weibo/fb posts (the ones we are all intrigued by) side by side from the beginning...
present: moi will write a fake news article cooking up something for y'all to read based on those....

Guest yokalana

bluemoonlight said:

Taec just tweeted:

드디어! OKCAT! COMING SOON BABY!! 내가 껴안고있는건 샘플ㅋㅋㅋ

[Trans] Finally! OKCAT! COMING SOON BABY!! I'm hugging a sample...kekeke

cr: Taec's twitter

It looks so cute and cuddly! I want one too! :D  He should send one to his wifey! ;)

I WANT 1 TOO! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GuiGui hugging the bronze statue...Taec hugging Okcat sample.....coming soon baby????..hmmmmm :-/

What does he mean by "COMING SOON BABY" ????? Aarrrrggghhh these 2 always successfully make us go giddy and crazy hahahaha.....

But I really like the idea that he is able to make the girl version of okcat!!! That will be sooo cuuute :) :))

GuiGui talks about what she's been doing recently, Audio only .....

Translation:Hello, friends of HengDian World Studios! Hello, everyone!  I'm GuiGui Wu Ing Jie.  Right now I'm in HengDian filming "The Incisive Great Teacher'.  Please support it when it broadcasts. Bye, bye!  
I'm looking forward to this drama!  But I understand it will usually take some time after filming for a Chinese drama to be broadcasted.  :((

Hello! We're giving a tribute for our boss tomorrow for her 15 yrs in the company. So we are doing a video presentation for her... (So off-topic and random!LoL)

...and while we are compiling her pictures for this video.. I kind of made a TaecGui MV too.. =)) But I really don't know how to make an MV.. so i kind of "stole" some of the gifs here~ i'm very very sorry for taking gifs.. and I cant even remember who I got the gif from :(( but thank you!! Credit are all yours~

i used gifs instead of actual vids just to make do for my so-called video hahahaha =)) so I'll share it to you guys... Hahaha... Sorry! My skills are very very lacking~ but I enjoyed making it anyway haha =p

mikoshine said:

it's really good @129alphabet . great job!  =D>  :-bd

Yesss...it was good! Really good! @129alphabet

U should make more MV

@akasia @mikoshine

Thank you!❤❤❤ I never thought it would be so fun to make one.. I hope I knew how to make it properly though... because honestly, what I just did was throw in gifs, add bgm and put transition effects and voila! FMV is done.. If it wasn't for the gifs, I wouldn't come up with anything since I can't/don't know how to cut an actual video to make a movie or something :)) it was so fun I might do it again lol =))

Taec just tweeted:

드디어! OKCAT! COMING SOON BABY!! 내가 껴안고있는건 샘플ㅋㅋㅋ

[Trans] Finally! OKCAT! COMING SOON BABY!! I'm hugging a sample...kekeke

cr: Taec's twitter

It looks so cute and cuddly! I want one too! :D  He should send one to his wifey! ;)

Veryyyy cute indeed. If it was a real cat~ i might cringe and cry (since i seriously fear and hate cats ;((( sorry cat-lovers) but well OKCAT is green (my fave color) and he has TaecGui for parents... So definitely love him!!❤❤❤ thus, i say.... I WANT ONE OKCAT TOO!!!❤❤❤❤

I found this toy in our office the other day and thought that it looked strangely familiar... Is it the same as Taec's Gundam? Haha i don't know for sure~ but still it is currently displayed in the office and I'm reminded of uri TaecGui couple everyday because of it :)

photo_zpsd867df41.jpg

Guest charliew

angelangie said: TaecGui in Japan :) Tower websites :) heheheh they selling the DVD i think and the comic too.....sorry but this is beyond me as they know me i dunno the words totally hahahhaha :D just thought i share it with you girls.....that TaecGui had hit Japan too :)
anyone know Japanese??? :D
cr: http://tower.jp/article/feature_item/2013/08/30/2503

2PMテギョンが台湾人女優グイグイと仮想国際結婚!?

カテゴリ : 予約  | タグ : Asia  お笑い/バラエティ 

掲載: 2013年08月30日 10:00

30_2503_03_zps74e4d888.jpg

大人気リアルバラエティ「私たち結婚しました」大注目の国際結婚編が早くもDVD化!
大人気シリーズに初のグローバル版として国際結婚カップルが2組誕生!2PMテギョンやFTISLANDイ・ホンギという日本でも人気の2人が国境を越え、国際結婚に挑戦!文化や言葉の壁を越え、2組のカップルたちが魅せる結婚生活はこれまでのシリーズにない、新たな見所がたっぷり詰まっている!

30_2503_04_zpsa699c742.jpg

番組史上最強のフリーダムな妻グイグイ登場!そんな妻を優しく見守るテギョンに胸キュン必至!!
台湾人女優ウー・インジエ(愛称:グイグイ)は、初回から愛嬌たっぷりに予測不可能な行動を繰り出す!そんな彼女に終始翻弄されっぱなしのテギョンに爆笑必至!そして思いっきり振り回されながらも、グイグイの鼻をかんであげたりと、「夫婦」というより、まるで「親子」のように、グイグイを見守る優しい表情に、思わず胸キュン!また、グイグイは、なんと2PMニックンのファン!新居に2PMのメンバーが遊びに来たときも、大喜びの妻グイグイの横で、ハラハラ&やきもきするテギョンの様子が可愛い!はたしてテギョンの愛は、ニックンを超えることができるのか!?

Guest charliew

angelangie said: Congratulations to the MBC & GWGM they won the first spot for this week :) for the album for Japanese Korean Category i believe....
@chinly Lin, @JenJ got a better translations?

cr: uploader & Sony Music :)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"5Music五大金榜(日韓榜)_2013/08/23-2013/08/29(第35週)

1176148_657672787577680_1260169420_n_zps

Guest yokalana

Does the making i love you mv from the official dvd has been uploaded to youtube? Can anyone share a link if there is any?! Thankss a bunch! :)

Hello girls!!!! As promised, I said before that I'm already working the ep.2 of my fanvid drama titled "True Love" so here's a preview  I don't know when I'm going to finish it but it will be longer than ep.1 kekeke FIGHTIIIIING!!!Getting addicted on doing fanvids because it makes me dream to have a real TaecGui drama =))
qyms.jpg

Guest rosekitty

TaecGui in Japan  Tower websites  heheheh they selling the DVD i think and the comic too.....sorry but this is beyond me as they know me i dunno the words totally hahahhaha just thought i share it with you girls.....that TaecGui had hit Japan too  anyone know Japanese???  cr: http://tower.jp/article/feature_item/2013/08/30/2503 2PMテギョンが台湾人女優グイグイと仮想国際結婚!? カテゴリ : 予約  | タグ : Asia  お笑い/バラエティ  掲載: 2013年08月30日 10:00 大人気リアルバラエティ「私たち結婚しました」大注目の国際結婚編が早くもDVD化! 大人気シリーズに初のグローバル版として国際結婚カップルが2組誕生!2PMテギョンやFTISLANDイ・ホンギという日本でも人気の2人が国境を越え、国際結婚に挑戦!文化や言葉の壁を越え、2組のカップルたちが魅せる結婚生活はこれまでのシリーズにない、新たな見所がたっぷり詰まっている! This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. 番組史上最強のフリーダムな妻グイグイ登場!そんな妻を優しく見守るテギョンに胸キュン必至!! 台湾人女優ウー・インジエ(愛称:グイグイ)は、初回から愛嬌たっぷりに予測不可能な行動を繰り出す!そんな彼女に終始翻弄されっぱなしのテギョンに爆笑必至!そして思いっきり振り回されながらも、グイグイの鼻をかんであげたりと、「夫婦」というより、まるで「親子」のように、グイグイを見守る優しい表情に、思わず胸キュン!また、グイグイは、なんと2PMニックンのファン!新居に2PMのメンバーが遊びに来たときも、大喜びの妻グイグイの横で、ハラハラ&やきもきするテギョンの様子が可愛い!はたしてテギョンの愛は、ニックンを超えることができるのか!? A very popular variety show [we got married] which received lots attention of international marriage edition soon will be in DVD. A very popular series, a very first of global edition of international couple were born! 2pm's Taecyeon and Ftisland's I Honggi whom both of them are also popular in Japan, crossing the nation border, and are challenged with international marriage! The serial that showing marriage life of two couples who overcome the wall of culture and language is yet to be found till now, therefore it will be packed with lots of refreshing events.The freedom overload wife- Guigui showed up in the show! With Guigui's kind of nature Taecyeon look after her tenderly has really make our heart pounded. Taiwanese actress - Wu Ying Jie (nickname Guigui) since the first time always come up with unpredictable action! With those actions coming around, such as Guigui's innocent expression or with Her nose being wiped, those kind of action looks like more a father and child relationship rather than husband and wife which nevertheless touch everbody's heArt.  But Guigui above all, is Nickhun's fan! Even on housewarming party when 2PM member came, looking at the agitated and jealousy overload Taecyeon beside Guigui who is extremely happy is so cute. Is Taecyeon fulfilling love be able to surpass Nickhun? Hi everyone, am new to post. Try my best translate. 大人気リアルバラエティ「私たち結婚しました」大注目の国際結婚編が早くもDVD化! 大人気シリーズに初のグローバル版として国際結婚カップルが2組誕生!2PMテギョンやFTISLANDイ・ホンギという日本でも人気の2人が国境を越え、国際結婚に挑戦!文化や言葉の壁を越え、2組のカップルたちが魅せる結婚生活はこれまでのシリーズにない、新たな見所がたっぷり詰まっている! This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. 番組史上最強のフリーダムな妻グイグイ登場!そんな妻を優しく見守るテギョンに胸キュン必至!! 台湾人女優ウー・インジエ(愛称:グイグイ)は、初回から愛嬌たっぷりに予測不可能な行動を繰り出す!そんな彼女に終始翻弄されっぱなしのテギョンに爆笑必至!そして思いっきり振り回されながらも、グイグイの鼻をかんであげたりと、「夫婦」というより、まるで「親子」のように、グイグイを見守る優しい表情に、思わず胸キュン!また、グイグイは、なん

Guest rosekitty

Oops sorry @angelangie the post is really in messy form, i still cant understand how to comment from someone's post.

Guest hotestxxx

[TRANS] Taecyeon in Cosmopolitan September Issue

(source: http://okniverse.net/63101)

Taecyeon is really on the roll. Being impossibly flawless, a man with handsome face, 185 cm height, a broad shoulder everyone wants to be hugged by, great dancing skills and athleticism, deep voice...

Athough that is enough already, but there’s no satisfication. A man who doesn’t stop taking challenge and constantly try to reach toward new dreams.

A man who knows how to do an amazing propose for his woman, is there any more perfect man than him in this world?

Q. You're the main person of the created term ‘Beastly idol’ right. As expected still your body is good. Recently, are you also taking care of your body seriously?

A. No. Because I’m too busy I have no time to take care of my body. That’s why now I’m keeping my target to do so. Haha

Q. You’re really busy because of ‘Who Are You’ filming. You’re taking the leading role, how is it?

A. I’m greatly burdened. Because it needs strong feeling to take the lead role and to lead the whole drama, it’s not easy.

Actually I took the lead role in ‘Dream High’ I saw many dramas’ lead role and got many supporting feeling. This time is worth pretty much nervousness. But little by little I’m getting used to it.

Q. As it is in the drama, are you the type who slowly develop crush? If not, are you the type who falls in love at the first sight?

A. Not even once I have ever fallen in love at the first sight. Rather than that, I’m more of falling in love while knowing each other slowly. I will watch and try to know how is that person’s personality for quite a long time... Now that I think of it, that part is similar to Cha Geonwoo.

Q. What’s your ideal type though?

A. I think it keeps on changing every time. Before it was people who do many aegyo, people who are cute, people whose laugh is beautiful but recently it’s been different.

Now, to communicate well is the most important one.

Q. If the woman whom you can communicate with appeared, what will you do?

A. If it’s the person that I really like, I won’t be able to speak. I can’t even look at her. I don’t rush to her, and there will be many of cases where I get butterfly in my stomach. I'm a coward coward right.

Q. It’s surprising though? Then, if you could start dating again, what kind of date do you want to do?

A. I really want to talk while walking together along the Han River. Because I want to see and know what kind of person she is.

Q. We’re wondering what does marriage mean to you. This year you experienced indirect marriage through film ‘Marriage Blue’ and variety program ‘WGM Global Version’ Is there any special moment?

A. Ah, marriage is really hard, like in the case of ‘WGM’ two people who absolutely don’t know each other meet and live together, with content of filming while dating during the marriage. It’s this kind of common feeling when I was wondering whom I would marry, whether she is a complete stranger I really don’t know, or a person I have known for a long time.

‘You should marry the person you communicate well with’ is true. If you can’t communicate, it will be very difficult.

Q. Then when the person you want to marry appears, is there a kind of propose you’d definitely do?

A. I will take my girlfriend to travel to Venice.

When we arrive at Piazza San Marco, I’d like us to enjoy ourselves by listening to our favorite song while playing music along with 4~5 people.

If she said ‘Oh, this is our song!’ at that time I will take out a ring and do the propose.

If I talk about this plan I just laugh and think ‘That’s why you can’t date’

Haha. Anyway that’s the romantic propose I’m thinking about.

Q. Even doing it romantically..., You’re really a man in everything. If you think about it, what kind of man is Taecyeon? I think everyone’s a man with good body, handsome, cool Taecyeon.

A. My body isn’t great. Haha. In the past, there was a time when I thought of ‘I’m this kind of man’

But recently, I don’t know. I think my nature is changing little by little. I try to look back and see at myself, hold back, and and do things professionally, that way I'm doing good to be a part of the society right?

Q. At last, please say your comment to congratulate Cosmopolitan 13 years anniversary.

A. Ah. Congratulations! I think Cosmopolitan is really an interesting magazine. Even my parents and my sister also like it. Whenever it’s released there’s always interesting stories, it’s an attractive magazine which can give the feeling of sympathy and enlightenment at the same time.

if this has been posted before just ignore it you guys, I just found it interesting and wanna share it lol

129alphabet said: Hello! We're giving a tribute for our boss tomorrow for her 15 yrs in the company. So we are doing a video presentation for her... (So off-topic and random!LoL)

...and while we are compiling her pictures for this video.. I kind of made a TaecGui MV too.. =)) But I really don't know how to make an MV.. so i kind of "stole" some of the gifs here~ i'm very very sorry for taking gifs.. and I cant even remember who I got the gif from :(( but thank you!! Credit are all yours~

i used gifs instead of actual vids just to make do for my so-called video hahahaha =)) so I'll share it to you guys... Hahaha... Sorry! My skills are very very lacking~ but I enjoyed making it anyway haha =p

Archived