(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest avrilcassiopeia

taec 3rd eldest on 2pm

jun.k 88

nickhun 88

taec 88

wooyoung 89

junho 90

chansung 90

only someone older or around his age can called him taecyeon -ah

Guest strawberrypen

nicolemae24

wrote:

»

Taecyeon speaks so fast. I keep hearing hm say "nichkhn, neo, moji mallago" which doesn't make sense. If he said "nichkhun, neo, oji mallago" it would have meant "nichkhun, i forbid you to come" or literally "nichkhun you, dont come". Kinda cute if that was what he said

:)

angelangie said: btw did you guys notice how close the silhouette of this two lovebirds is? and judging from the way it taken....Taec hands is at Gui Gui's hands and their nose are touching each other just the tips...brushing and an almost close touch lols....i wonder what happen during the actual shoot...and if this is really their silhouette hehehehehe....and besides that you can actually see that Gui Gui are leaning into Taec too to make the silhouette prefect lols...i say bravo to the photographer...wanting it so that somehow it let TaecGui into a closer proximity with each other ROFL....and there off the rockers i goes again :D
922753_474502729295167_1995905835_n_zps27979fd2.png

Guest sshevolkth

nicolemae24

said: Wasnt taec saying to nichkhun dont come? Ahahha. We need a korean here. Fast! Doesn't "mallago/mallagu" mean forbid? Which taec said?

angelangie said: sherilim08 said: angelangie said: btw did you guys notice how close the silhouette of this two lovebirds is? and judging from the way it taken....Taec hands is at Gui Gui's hands and their nose are touching each other just the tips...brushing and an almost close touch lols....i wonder what happen during the actual shoot...and if this is really their silhouette hehehehehe....and besides that you can actually see that Gui Gui are leaning into Taec too to make the silhouette prefect lols...i say bravo to the photographer...wanting it so that somehow it let TaecGui into a closer proximity with each other ROFL....and there off the rockers i goes again :D

Guest avrilcassiopeia

yes,, i miss g.o kwanghee and seulong too :D

but i want taec introduce his wife to the member so bad >♥<

Guest sshevolkth

Jazmin Cabatuando

said:

sherezade

said:

I don’t know if someone else posted the video, but, 10 points out of 10 haha

[/color][color=#663366]

From 0:50 to 0:52 you can see his reaction as: " Nichkhun, Are you teasing me?" (or is my imagination?)

[color=#663366]

In another video looks like Nichkhun hit the ball,  I don’t know if it's part of the choreography or are just joking about Gui Gui.

[color=#663366]

Sorry for my bad English :(  , I hope you understand me.

[color=#663366]

Another fan of Taecgui :x    

angelangie

wrote:

»

btw did you guys notice how close the silhouette of this two lovebirds is? and judging from the way it taken....Taec hands is at Gui Gui's hands and their nose are touching each other just the tips...brushing and an almost close touch lols....i wonder what happen during the actual shoot...and if this is really their silhouette hehehehehe....and besides that you can actually see that Gui Gui are leaning into Taec too to make the silhouette prefect lols...i say bravo to the photographer...wanting it so that somehow it let TaecGui into a closer proximity with each other ROFL....and there off the rockers i goes again

:D

<br />

Guest avrilcassiopeia

angelangie wrote: »

btw did you guys notice how close the silhouette of this two lovebirds is? and judging from the way it taken....Taec hands is at Gui Gui's hands and their nose are touching each other just the tips...brushing and an almost close touch lols....i wonder what happen during the actual shoot...and if this is really their silhouette hehehehehe....and besides that you can actually see that Gui Gui are leaning into Taec too to make the silhouette prefect lols...i say bravo to the photographer...wanting it so that somehow it let TaecGui into a closer proximity with each other ROFL....and there off the rockers i goes again

WHYYYYYY DID THIS NOT SHOW!!!!!!!  It's so Sweet and Romantic and one of the most beautiful shots taken of this two....  THIS is WAY WAY better then a kiss on the lips.....For now!!!! I'm so satisfied!

that not taecgui... another couple

miz-em said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

:D

<br />

Guest sshevolkth

In just 17 seconds of the episode 10 preview of TaecGui...oh, the looks of love   ;)) :x :\">
Taec's probably thinking, "Ummmmm, you know I'm sitting right beside you, right?  And you married ME!!!" =))   
ScreenShot2013-06-04at102050PM.png

The ever so attentive husband who glances at his wife....
ScreenShot2013-06-04at102416PM.png

Even when he's cooking, his eyes are still on his beloved GuiGui....and then an unexpected visitor at the door.....
ScreenShot2013-06-04at102435PM.png

angelangie said: sshevolkth said: In just 17 seconds of the episode 10 preview of TaecGui...oh, the looks of love   ;)) :x :\">
Taec's probably thinking, "Ummmmm, you know I'm sitting right beside you, right?  And you married ME!!!" =))   
ScreenShot2013-06-04at102050PM.png

The ever so attentive husband who glances at his wife....
ScreenShot2013-06-04at102416PM.png

Even when he's cooking, his eyes are still on his beloved GuiGui....and then an unexpected visitor at the door.....
ScreenShot2013-06-04at102435PM.png

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie said: they said it Jun.K cause of the strip shirt under the coat but i have my doubts i went to watch it but im not seeing the watch that the guest is wearing when he knock on the door...what you guys says....neither did Junsu wearing any watch either lols.....

Guest sshevolkth

@angelangie and @miz-em  We're gonna have to admit ourselves to TaecGui Anonymous (sorta like Alcohol Anonymous)....'coz we're TaecGui addicts!   =)) =)) =))
And after the 15 episodes are done with, we are going to have major withdrawals....and probably re-watch all 15 episodes and the film making videos just to get our "fix."  They're like a drug.  :))  :))  :))

Archived