(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lauramcfarlane

Sometimes I will feelings very sad for the people are famous and has to give up there privacy (including the love life ) they can have............... :(( PS Hope them 2 T+G become 1 ♥ fighting ............ \m/

Guest lovely_mi

angelangie said: lovely_mi said: Hello TaecGui Lovers..
I love TaecGui so much..so i decided to join this forum..so happy that everyone here is spreading the love..Thanks for all the pictures and info about TaecGui..
Nway, i must say i really really like GuiGui..I never knew her prior to this show..I know Taec because I'm a 2PM fan..I first watched this because of Taec but now it's because of GuiGui..I will be so mad if anyone talking bad about GuiGui because I think she is so natural and honest..She always has the brightest smiles on her face..and my sister who has never watched any korean show before said GuiGui was so pretty, cute, natural and funny when she first watched GWGM..now she becomes one of the biggest TaecGui fan..
I really hope they will continue with season 2 or if not please get them together for a drama..It's so sad that it will end in just another few episodes..My Friday will be empty... :(

angelangie

wrote:

»

hey guys morning....lols or evening to those who are from other country than my time zone

:)

<br />

did you guys notice that Taec was like 'You wan me to kiss another girl?' he seems like a little mad that Gui Gui is willing to share him with another girl...till Gui Gui said 'animal ok, people no.' lols...call me delusions (borrow your word

@mcleen

)<br />

somehow thru out the bts / making we can definitely see that Taec is taking more and more of Gui Gui's like and dislikes into considerations...whatever he did he was like...'will she like it?' and we can definitely see it at the wedding ceremony that even though it only the 2 of them....he still want something good...and honestly i think even the sky are blessing them not only for their faux but also to tell them 'HEY YOU TWO GET REAL TOGETHER!!!'<br />

ROFL....sorry im getting off...you know im so crazy that whenever just the thought of them...brought a smiles to my face no matter where i am lols ....i have gone off the rocker for sure lols

angelangie

wrote:

»

hey guys morning....lols or evening to those who are from other country than my time zone

<br />

did you guys notice that Taec was like 'You wan me to kiss another girl?' he seems like a little mad that Gui Gui is willing to share him with another girl...till Gui Gui said 'animal ok, people no.' lols...call me delusions (borrow your word

@mcleen

)<br />

somehow thru out the bts / making we can definitely see that Taec is taking more and more of Gui Gui's like and dislikes into considerations...whatever he did he was like...'will she like it?' and we can definitely see it at the wedding ceremony that even though it only the 2 of them....he still want something good...and honestly i think even the sky are blessing them not only for their faux but also to tell them 'HEY YOU TWO GET REAL TOGETHER!!!'<br />

ROFL....sorry im getting off...you know im so crazy that whenever just the thought of them...brought a smiles to my face no matter where i am lols ....i have gone off the rocker for sure lols

Guest avrilcassiopeia

sorry for post sth which not related to taecgui

but i cant hold myself to share di MV

it's TVXQ wedding dress MV

there's a lot of beautiful wedding pic in there that somehow reminds me to taecgui,

hope taecgui can married in the future and happily ever after just like the MV

Guest avrilcassiopeia

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhQDnv16xg&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DqzhQDnv16xg

Guest avrilcassiopeia

GOSH THIS GIRL IMAGINATION IS DARN GOOD>.....ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO READ CHINESE SHOULD TRY THIS LINK!!!

hahahah first was heartache and then giddy and hahahah funny ROFL

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2360103784?pn=1

it really is good!!!!

can you translate it?

i'm totally cant read chinese :(

Guest avrilcassiopeia

angelangie said:

@avrilcassiopeia

hahaha @miz-em you have another person waiting for you MV....forgive her avril....lets us wait for her to come thru lols

:):)) hahahahahahha...!!!!! no pressure at all....  It's almost done :D.. so much harder putting in the words.. i have alot of respect for subbers now....:)

파이팅!!!

Guest gingermianbao

With Angelangie's prompting, I went surfing around Baidu for Taecgui as well and WOW, lot's of gems in there. Chinese fans are really daebak! Not just analysis and daydreams about Taecgui in real life, but visual EVIDENCE that will make you smile so much as you take them in.
Here's one which is really new to me. A video taken during 2PM's concert in Guangzhou on the night of March 30th (Halfway into the filming of WGMG but before airing of the first epi). At around 9:17, focus on Nickhun who got Taec's attention and was using his head to beckon at something(one) in the audience. What words were he mouthing?? Guigui! With that cheeky expression ^ ^ 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDUxNDE2.htmlhttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDA5NTky.html

The second clip was taken from another direction so we can see Taec. Into the 5th minute, Taec responded to Khun. I'll leave you guys to decipher his response :)

Guest gingermianbao

angelangie

said:

gingermianbao

said: [color=#cc33cc]With Angelangie's prompting, I went surfing around Baidu for Taecgui as well and WOW, lot's of gems in there. Chinese fans are really daebak! Not just analysis and daydreams about Taecgui in real life, but visual EVIDENCE that will make you smile so much as you take them in.[/color][color=#cc33cc]

[/color][color=#cc33cc]Here's one which is really new to me. A video taken during 2PM's concert in Guangzhou on the night of March 30th (Halfway into the filming of WGMG but before airing of the first epi). At around 9:17, focus on Nickhun who got Taec's attention and was using his head to beckon at something(one) in the audience. What words were he mouthing?? Guigui! With that cheeky expression ^ ^ 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDUxNDE2.html

[/color][color=#cc33cc]

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDA5NTky.html

[/color][color=#cc33cc]The second clip was taken from another direction so we can see Taec. Into the 5th minute, Taec responded to Khun. I'll leave you guys to decipher his response

[/color]

hello all taecgui shippers .....i've been in lurking mode for a long time since i had lots of work to do but then my nick is always parked in this thread ,, it's just that i can't manage to post anything since so many paperwork to finish ... *cries* .huhuhuh ... however ,uwaaaaaa!!!!  that latest pic of their wedding which was posted in the previous page by @angelangie made me so giddy ...uhuhuhhu .. just can't help having some perverted thoughts because of their body position ...errr... gui gui's ehem2 is tooo close to taec's body.. and then taec's hand rest comfortably on her  lower back. ..hahaha ..sorry girls!! this ahjumma need to release tension due to pile of work . i really wonder what did taec feel when they had so many intimate poses together .. furthermore gui gui has such nice body figure .. huhuh . thanks for sharing that pics @angel dearie ....  @angelangie 
also @miz-em i love love love that one thousand years love mv that u did ... i even teared up while watching it ..it's so beautiful .... you're such a fast learner ...huhuhuh ...how i wish that i can learn as fast as you did too .. there are so many lovely songs which i think fits taecgui ... looking forward to your other vid ... 
erms.. I forget who was the one that posted the drawing which were done by taec's bandmates while they were promoting in Japan ..seriously , those drawings of taecgui that drew really go to show that all of them really watch GWGM ..... huhuhu ...and there must be good reasons as to why they even remember those cute scenes ...hahaa.. now @angelangie , I'm pretty sure that they watch the programme together and they would have teased taec non stop where they see taecgui lovey dovey moments on screen ...huhuhuh... feel sooo HIGH just thinking about that ...ekekeke ... 
and then the yeoncat with bang ....hahaha .. seriously , I really think he was inspired by his wife's bang ..furthemore like what had been highlighted by @angelangie , the date the cat was drawn was just not long after they got back from their honeymoon ...and somehow i remember taecgui drew ok cat together on the sand while they were having fun by the seaside at jejudo ... 
btw , since we know that gui gui might have prepared something for taec at the everland... and from the pics shared it looks like gui gui did some cute dance performance ?? i really can't wait to see that but then at the same time i'm sad that we're reaching the ending soon... *sigh* btw , I wonder what kind of dance did gui gui prepare ... coz i know that gui gui is quite a good dancer actually .. i saw some of her dance performances and woww...she's quite good at ballroom dance ..... gui gui is sooo sexy doing those dance so i wonder if taec have ever seen gui gui's ballroom dance on the net ..ehehehe .... am just having wild imagination that perhaps he did ..  :P . btw , want to share this cute dance that gui gui did with a boy named xiao wei li ..the boy is sooo lucky to be kissed by gui gui ... huhuh ..

one more clip is the dance that she did for Wo Ai Hei Se Bang Bang Tang New Year show with Li Quan ;;she's super sexy right here .. :P

Gui Gui's part start at 7:50...she and her partner actually got full marks for their performance  and they beat their competitor... huhuhuh ...
once again ..thank you everyone for all the goodies shared ...

Guest jazcabbb

sherezade said:

sshevolkth

wrote:

»

angelangie said:<br />

they said it Jun.K cause of the strip shirt under the coat but i have my doubts i went to watch it but im not seeing the watch that the guest is wearing when he knock on the door...what you guys says....neither did Junsu wearing any watch either lols.....<br />

/>

<br />

<br />

<br />

It's nice to see that Taec is wearing his parents' wedding ring here.  Even if it isn't the one he wore when he and GuiGui got married, it still symbolizes his thoughts of being married.  And maybe he doesn't want his fans to react, and they definitely would if he wore the ring that he and GuiGui exchanged.  Those brutal fans who berated her at the amusement park are horrible.  

[-(:-q

Guest nicolemae24

gingermianbao said: With Angelangie's prompting, I went surfing around Baidu for Taecgui as well and WOW, lot's of gems in there. Chinese fans are really daebak! Not just analysis and daydreams about Taecgui in real life, but visual EVIDENCE that will make you smile so much as you take them in.
Here's one which is really new to me. A video taken during 2PM's concert in Guangzhou on the night of March 30th (Halfway into the filming of WGMG but before airing of the first epi). At around 9:17, focus on Nickhun who got Taec's attention and was using his head to beckon at something(one) in the audience. What words were he mouthing?? Guigui! With that cheeky expression ^ ^ 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDUxNDE2.htmlhttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDA5NTky.html

The second clip was taken from another direction so we can see Taec. Into the 5th minute, Taec responded to Khun. I'll leave you guys to decipher his response :)

gingermianbao said:

angelangie

said:

gingermianbao

said: [color=#cc33cc]With Angelangie's prompting, I went surfing around Baidu for Taecgui as well and WOW, lot's of gems in there. Chinese fans are really daebak! Not just analysis and daydreams about Taecgui in real life, but visual EVIDENCE that will make you smile so much as you take them in.[/color][color=#cc33cc]

[/color][color=#cc33cc]Here's one which is really new to me. A video taken during 2PM's concert in Guangzhou on the night of March 30th (Halfway into the filming of WGMG but before airing of the first epi). At around 9:17, focus on Nickhun who got Taec's attention and was using his head to beckon at something(one) in the audience. What words were he mouthing?? Guigui! With that cheeky expression ^ ^ 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDUxNDE2.html

[/color][color=#cc33cc]

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDA5NTky.html

[/color][color=#cc33cc]The second clip was taken from another direction so we can see Taec. Into the 5th minute, Taec responded to Khun. I'll leave you guys to decipher his response

[/color]

@gingermiaobao thanks for sharing ... but then sadly I am not able to watch it .. don't know why youku clip won't load for me  ...is there any other link to watch the vids ?? I'm really excited after reading your comments about this vid ...and now @jazzcabbb 's comments even made me giddier .... I really really hope that it's true like what u all assume that nick uttered Gui Gu's name ..... and also hopefully Gui Gui did attend the concert ..really really hope there are alternative links to watch those vids ..
btw ,  this is one of the latest taecgui fanmade mv

Archived