(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

hehhehehe.....  i heard that too @avrilcassiopeia!!!  Someone mentioned, a couple pages behing, that Nickhun will come but in episode 11....

I Can't wait!!!!  and i hope GuiGui isn't that sweet to Nickhun like she is with Taecyeon...:)

On 0:11 you can see her eating... this had me laughing.....she's so comfortable with TaeGui she's got food in both hands and munching away!!! hhhhaha... 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

in the interview said, when she met 2pm, she realized that her hubby is the best

Guest avrilcassiopeia

OMG GUYSsSSS!!!!

NICKHUN IS COMING OUT IN EPISODE 10!!! MAYBE!!!! and the preview is OUT!!!!

i saw ur comment on yutub xD

tviexq is mine :D

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia said:

this is what i dont like preview,,

it makes me MORE CANNOT WAIT FOR FRIDAY

yes but we cant stop ourselves from watching it lols....hahahaha and the best part is when it comes to friday it taste even the sweeter lols

i already watch it for many times

OK, this preview can makes me cant concentrate on class today

hahaha

i have to go now,,

annyeong all

see you later

keep spread taecgui love ♥♥♥♥♥

Guest nicolemae24

Wasnt taec saying to nichkhun dont come? Ahahha. We need a korean here. Fast! Doesn't "mallago/mallagu" mean forbid? Which taec said?

Heyah... does anyone have any good stills of their moments in the "yellow" flower field... You know the pictures of them Taecyeon hugging GuiGui. BAsically all the goodies that weren't shown on episode 9... i really need it for something.... ANYONE!! please share!!! I promise i'll put it to good use!!!!

angelangie said: miz-em said: Heyah... does anyone have any good stills of their moments in the "yellow" flower field... You know the pictures of them Taecyeon hugging GuiGui. BAsically all the goodies that weren't shown on episode 9... i really need it for something.... ANYONE!! please share!!! I promise i'll put it to good use!!!!

@angelangie
Thanks for your reply.  I think the blog is well written and my chinese is so so also.  I could only read but not write well.  
People always say people in love just shine.  Don't you think Taecyeon and Gui Gui  just look so bright. Looking at them makes me so giddy.  Could not stop smiling from watching them.  Love could move people's heart.  
They are just so lovely.  I really hope and pray they are together in real life.  Sometimes I am glad that WGMW actually don't show the most intimate clips and their publicity is downplayed.  In a way, they are being protected.  Too much press is a scary thing.  Of course, I enjoy reading any possible hints that they are together for real.  And if they ever come out to declare anything.  I will be overjoyed.  For now, I just pray and wish and hope for the best.  
Because of Taecgui, this is my first time to leave any post in blogs.  They are very very special.  Taecgui fighting!!!!!!

Guest nicolemae24

Taecyeon speaks so fast. I keep hearing hm say "nichkhn, neo, moji mallago" which doesn't make sense. If he said "nichkhun, neo, oji mallago" it would have meant "nichkhun, i forbid you to come" or literally "nichkhun you, dont come". Kinda cute if that was what he said :)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i'm back :D

the voice someone knock the door is kinda g.o voice i think (watch the preview with headphone and full volume) lol

Guest avrilcassiopeia

first,, junho and wooyoung younger than taec, so they must called him hyung...

and the guest called him taecyeon-ah...

hhhhmmm,, so confusing :(

Guest jazcabbb

sherezade said:

I don’t know if someone else posted the video, but, 10 points out of 10 haha

From 0:50 to 0:52 you can see his reaction as: " Nichkhun, Are you teasing me?" (or is my imagination?)

In another video looks like Nichkhun hit the ball,  I don’t know if it's part of the choreography or are just joking about Gui Gui.

Sorry for my bad English :(  , I hope you understand me.

Another fan of Taecgui :x    

Archived