(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest jazcabbb

teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

Hi everyone! I am new here BUT I have always been passive members who keep checking the updates of this couple pages... hehheheh.... it does feel like i am stalking this couple...hahhahahha. BTW, today i've decided to throw my long kept opinion on my very own analysis on how teac has been behaving in the other korean tv shows. I notices a few signs of their private couple mission. I can't upload video evidences here due to my lack of IT skills BUT I do have detective eyes for how people behave. hehhehehhe... if you observe carefully, in every shows he was in, he will pay more attention to camera, in vitamin - he suspiciously gazed direct to the camera before he actually drank - one shot of the glass. in other shows like hello counselor, he look at the camera straight when he was shy - by the teasing from others, in family dignity, he mentioned about his complex he touch his ear (gui- in korean language) and look straight to the camera, eventhough he admit that he is currently bz which makes himdifficult to date, but he doesn't said NO to dating. He just being subtle in avoiding people attentions on his relationship. recently, I checked on Starking show - 2pm being a special guest, when he was asked to perform for the girls who plays piano - he did a very funny crazy thing looking straght to the camera... I have the feeling  that he is communicating with somebody through the camera lens... maybe somebody very far away????

sshevolkth said: @angelangie and @miz-em  We're gonna have to admit ourselves to TaecGui Anonymous (sorta like Alcohol Anonymous)....'coz we're TaecGui addicts!   =)) =)) =))
And after the 15 episodes are done with, we are going to have major withdrawals....and probably re-watch all 15 episodes and the film making videos just to get our "fix."  They're like a drug.  :))  :))  :))

Guest avrilcassiopeia

twitter @SoraSuChanTaec

guys to her twitter,,, she upload taecgui wedding photos on jeje

Guest avrilcassiopeia

twitter.com/SoraSuChanTaec

guys go to her twitter,,, she upload taecgui wedding photos on jeje

@avrilcassiopeia Can someone post the pictures on here too... I'm not on twitter... *gasp* i know... @angelangie - do u by any chance have the picture of Taegui in epi 5 where she was against the wall and he was alarmingly close- practically in her face. They took the picture beside the piano.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@avrilcassiopeia Can someone post the pictures on here too... I'm not on twitter... *gasp* i know... @angelangie - do u by any chance have the picture of Taegui in epi 5 where she was against the wall and he was alarmingly close- practically in her face. They took the picture beside the piano.

this pic ? https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/342203893083697153/photo/1

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia said:

miz-em wrote: »

this pic ? https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/342203893083697153/photo/1

LEGEND!!!!  That's the one!!! hehehehe... THANKYOU

:-bd

urwel :D

Guest strawberrypen

sshevolkth said: @angelangie and @miz-em  We're gonna have to admit ourselves to TaecGui Anonymous (sorta like Alcohol Anonymous)....'coz we're TaecGui addicts!   =)) =)) =))
And after the 15 episodes are done with, we are going to have major withdrawals....and probably re-watch all 15 episodes and the film making videos just to get our "fix."  They're like a drug.  :))  :))  :))

Guest bibidep

They are so pretty.   How can Taec and Gui forget the moment together like this???  Both seem so happy.

wedding1dt.jpg
wedding7s.jpg
weddingf.jpg
wedding4a.jpg
wedding6h.jpg
wedding0.jpg
wedding5u.jpg
wedding9o.jpg
wedding8q.jpg
wedding10p.jpg

Credit to SoraSuchanTaec

Guest lauramcfarlane

Hi guy i has just rematch the ep 9 the last interview from Taec did you all notice when he talking about 2 become 1 that time he seems to be look upset ! PS sorry my IT is not very good so didn't know how to post the photos in here............!!! :((

lauramcfarlane said: Hi guy i has just rematch the ep 9 the last interview from Taec did you all notice when he talking about 2 become 1 that time he seems to be look upset ! PS sorry my IT is not very good so didn't know how to post the photos in here............!!! :((

@strawberrypen.... =)) How did you know that's how i react majority of the time with anything and everything TaeGui!  I will confess, that i will be the first of all us bunch to commit myself into this TaeGui Anonymous!!!  I'm OFFICIALLY out of my mind with regards to these two! 

I was super excited when @avrilcassiopeia told us that the most awaited for wedding pictures at Jeju Island was out!  And...welll......:D.....  i just counldn't NOT do something about this.

I thought that whilst we await for @angelangie and all the others to put up the individuals stills, i would put up an MV with all the pictures...:)   B-)

Enjoy my lovelies.. While i "try" and do some uni-related things... Will be back in a few hours!!!  :-h

Archived