(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nalikahibar

daebak.. lol.. why it is kwanghee-gui who make the progress.. XD

dont tell me by the end of this year, kwanghee announce that he date guigui.. haha :D

God, i know that kwanghee is a nice guy, funny, and very caring.. but please i only want guigui paired with ok taecyeon..

:P

Guest Okgui

Just for fun, but i really want to ask this to Gui gui...who would she choose to save in a sinking boat, just onlyone person? 1. Aaron yan 2. Wangzhi 3. George hu 4. Taecyeon If only i knew how to write in chinese and post it on her weibo...i hope she will answer..kekeke :\"> :x

Guest femeka

@taecguifan, you can post in her fb. She might say that they do not need her help as they are physically stronger than her :)

Guest litapuspitasari

taecguifan said: Just for fun, but i really want to ask this to Gui gui...who would she choose to save in a sinking boat, just onlyone person? 1. Aaron yan 2. Wangzhi 3. George hu 4. Taecyeon If only i knew how to write in chinese and post it on her weibo...i hope she will answer..kekeke :\"> :x

Guest yokalana

this is the first mv in my life can make me crying :((

Very beautifully made mv.... yet very sad... can not imagine if ep 15 comes... TT_TT really need to prepare my emotion and many many tissues i guess.......

Guest yokalana

angelangie said:

Gui Gui Follow KWANGHEE :D and both are onlines in weibo right now ROFL =))

guifollowkwanghee_zps519cc6da.png

OMG i hope they talking about taecyeon hihihihihihihi or taec used kwanghee to contact gui gui (just my dream hehehehehe) hope is true..:)

Any conversation between GwangHee and Gui2 so far? Soo giddy to know hehehe

Guest happytg520

nalikahibar said: daebak.. lol.. why it is kwanghee-gui who make the progress.. XD
dont tell me by the end of this year, kwanghee announce that he date guigui.. haha :D

God, i know that kwanghee is a nice guy, funny, and very caring.. but please i only want guigui paired with ok taecyeon..

:P

Guest bluemoonlight

Just for fun...while we wait :D
603d9c0b-1fe3-42cf-88bc-c5504ad7b36c.jpg

e9d97ef1-49d3-4741-8750-e559752592f3.jpgTaec...don't worry, I still think you're manly...so does GuiGui... ;):))

Yay...it's Friday! Can't wait to watch tonight's ep! \:D/

Guest seethestar

ooohhh i'm gonna cry now,,,,, 

saw them hugging
but it is a normal thing but very amazing for us,,,
Taecyeon said as hug is a normal thing but,,,,,
aahhhh they are very valuable
:((

Guest Meru Merume

3812b31bb051f8197f7327e4dbb44aed2f73e7ce
can you see the chemistry radiates ?????
there must be something special between them??????

Guest Meru Merume

my favor~~~~
EP1 just like the Fairy tale
so dreamy and romantic~~~
and now the Fairy tale is coming to the end~~~
no~~~~~~~
2e2eb9389b504fc2df17ff92e4dde71191ef6dd8
d000baa1cd11728b0ca5c3b5c9fcc3cec2fd2c98

Archived