(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i told before to not make lena my everything become the BGM for the farewell..

WHHHYYYYY????

ToT

Guest Iulia Stefania

This episode was half sad and half romantic. I was touched by GG reaction is this episode, you can see that she is so sad and emotional and for her it wasn't just a show. Until now we saw just the fun side of her but in this episode she showed people that she also has a mature side. 

I'm also glad that finally TY is trying to do something romantic. 

This picture is the paramount when it comes to cuteness. Untitled-2.png

Guest syatila

oh my god, cant stop crying, this episode is so sad, i'am not sure can watch next week episode. :(( :(( :(

Guest yukiyama

Iulia said:

This episode was half sad and half romantic. I was touched by GG reaction is this episode, you can see that she is so sad and emotional and for her it wasn't just a show. Until now we saw just the fun side of her but in this episode she showed people that she also has a mature side. 

I'm also glad that finally TY is trying to do something romantic. 

This picture is the paramount when it comes to cuteness. Untitled-2.png

Guest Okgui

Huhuhu..i never cried so hard like this before...please dont let the goodbye's happen..can we stop the train....? Kekeke

help me help me.....my tears are like Niagara falls from the beginning of the show until it ends...can't even laugh this time even though the scene is funny...I can't help it..I can't stop....all my tissue boxes gone!....this is just so CRUEL!!!!...extremely heartbreaking... the preview of EP 15 just killed me. I am si sad and down now, I want to collapse....

Guest yokalana

come on here all of you....HUGSSSSSSSsssssssssss

dont cry......

it a bittersweet episode..... **hugss**

Even the sky was crying to witness their goodbye..... huaaaaaa TTT_TTT it really does like someONE from above is trully blessing them......

What am i going to do next weeeeekkkkkk????.!!!!!!

Guest gmanalangster

"capture from Taec's Cyworld Q&A.."

What do you most want to do if you get a girlfriend?
Even if it was only 3 seconds, I want to hug and kiss her in a place with a lot of people around

credits : love-yun of oneday forum

woahhh.... DAEBAK  episode!!
I think per Ok Taecyeon bucket lists he can mark check on this one...?  hug(✔),,,, cotton candy kiss (half-✔)?

Guest appleblossom03

Gui Gui's love letter
Oppa! When I found out that I was going to get married in korea. I was worried that we are from different cultural and language background.At first, I felt some distance between us But after we shot wedding photo together, you proposed to me and I did many things with you.I starting to like you more and more.I think, I won't forget OPPA forever. I also hope, OPPA won't forget me.And smile when you think of me.Thanks Ok Taecyeon and korea for giving me a beautiful memoriesAnd thanks you for make me the happy woman
And PS: I really want to tell you that my answer is YES when we played Yes/No game last time

Archived