(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bladerunner

taecguifan said: Just for fun, but i really want to ask this to Gui gui...who would she choose to save in a sinking boat, just onlyone person? 1. Aaron yan 2. Wangzhi 3. George hu 4. Taecyeon If only i knew how to write in chinese and post it on her weibo...i hope she will answer..kekeke :\"> :x

Guest lauramcfarlane

bladerunner said: taecguifan said: Just for fun, but i really want to ask this to Gui gui...who would she choose to save in a sinking boat, just onlyone person? 1. Aaron yan 2. Wangzhi 3. George hu 4. Taecyeon If only i knew how to write in chinese and post it on her weibo...i hope she will answer..kekeke :\"> :x

Guest tangmo92

lauramcfarlane said: bladerunner said: taecguifan said: Just for fun, but i really want to ask this to Gui gui...who would she choose to save in a sinking boat, just onlyone person? 1. Aaron yan 2. Wangzhi 3. George hu 4. Taecyeon If only i knew how to write in chinese and post it on her weibo...i hope she will answer..kekeke :\"> :x

Guest lauramcfarlane

tangmo92 said: lauramcfarlane said: bladerunner said: taecguifan said: Just for fun, but i really want to ask this to Gui gui...who would she choose to save in a sinking boat, just onlyone person? 1. Aaron yan 2. Wangzhi 3. George hu 4. Taecyeon If only i knew how to write in chinese and post it on her weibo...i hope she will answer..kekeke :\"> :x

Guest deltjoa

First I would like to say "Happy 4th of July" and second I can't wait for ep.14 but at the same time I don't want this to end :(( I can't help watching Taecgui ep. over and over again and their fans MV making me :(( even more. This is soooo bad for me I think I'm gonna need a long vacation after this end cuz I might have a mental breakdown now. I usually like to play with firework to celebrate Independence Day here but somehow I prefer to be here with you guys and watch more Taecgui moment. I wish I could write and speak Chinese since I am Chinese but I don't and this made me sad even more cuz I can't go to her weibo to see what she up to. Good thing that you guys post it here anything related about Taecgui from their Weibo or their FB. Seriously I think I need help with my Taecgui madness I don't think any medicine would help me cure this disease but there's one thing that would help me. Please...please... Let it be a KISS scene for the last ep. so I could finally able to let go GWGM in peace. I don't really like to stalk nobody but for this couple I think I just can't help it :D

Guest sshevolkth

a very nicely mad MV though the song is a sad one :) even the PD-nim share this one :)

Awwww, tears are falling from this MV :((

angelangie said:

a very nicely mad MV though the song is a sad one :) even the PD-nim share this one :)

sad but good!

Because I miss you by Jung Yonghwa

늘 똑같은 하늘에 늘 같은 하루

neul ttokgateun haneure neul gateun haru

그대가 없는 것 말고는 달라진 게 없는데

geudaega eomneun geot malgoneun dallajin ge eomneunde

난 웃고만 싶은데 다 잊은 듯이

nan utgoman sipeunde da ijeun deusi

아무일 아는 듯 그렇게

amuil aneun deut geureoke

웃으면 살고픈데

useumyeon salgopeunde

그리워 그리워서 그대가 그리워서

geuriwo geuriwoseo geudaega geuriwoseo

매일 난 혼자서만 그대를 부르고 불러봐요

maeil nan honjaseoman geudaereul bureugo bulleobwayo

보고파 보고파서 그대가 보고파서

bogopa bogopaseo geudaega bogopaseo

이제 난 습관처럼 그대 이름만 부르네요

ije nan seupgwancheoreom geudae ireumman bureuneyo

오늘도

oneuldo

난 보낸줄 알았죠 다 남김없이

nan bonaenjul aratjyo da namgimeobsi

아니죠 아니죠 난 아직 그대를 못 보냈죠

anijyo anijyo nan ajik geudaereul mot bonaetjyo

그리워 그리워서 그대가 그리워서

geuriwo geuriwoseo geudaega geuriwoseo

매일 난 혼자서만 그대를 부르고 불러봐요

maeil nan honjaseoman geudaereul bureugo bulleobwayo

보고파 보고파서 그대가 보고파서

bogopa bogopaseo geudaega bogopaseo

이제 난 습관처럼 그대 이름만 부르네요

ije nan seupgwancheoreom geudae ireumman bureuneyo

오늘도

oneuldo

하루하루가 죽을 것만 같은 어떻게 해야 해요

haruharuga jugeul geotman gateun eotteoke haeya haeyo

사랑해 사랑해요 그대를 사랑해요

saranghae saranghaeyo geudaereul saranghaeyo

말조차 못하고서 그대를 그렇게 보냈네요

maljocha motagoseo geudaereul geureoke bonaenneyo

미안해 미안해요 내말이 들리나요

mianhae mianhaeyo naemari deullinayo

뒤늣은 내 고백을 그댄 들을 수 있을까요

dwineuseun nae gobaegeul geudaen deureul su isseulkkayo

사랑해요

saranghaeyo

TRANSLATION

Always under exactly the same sky, always exactly the same day

Other than your not being here, there’s nothing different at all

I just want to smile, want to forget everything

Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days

Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much

Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you

Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much

Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name

It’s the same today

I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind

No, no, now I still can’t let you go

Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much

Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you

Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much

Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name

It’s the same today

Everyday, everyday, it feels like I’m gonna die, what should I do?

Love you, love you, I love you

I hadn’t even spoken the words, I just let you go

Sorry, sorry, do you hear my words

My late confession, can you hear it

I love you

.Cr: http://irena040506.wordpress.com/2011/07/17/jung-yonghwa-because-i-miss-you-lyrics-translation/

Aaaaaaa so sad

cry baby.....its morning here n have to cry..hikzz

Guest bladerunner

Last night, Gui Gui updated her weibo and Facebook.She shared the video from Zoom In Facebook.68756260gw1e6asesyjnij20ec0nzwgg.jpg
(The one with cute dog)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200847010870897

Taec also post something on his twitter, he said he is super busy for his new drama and working with 2PM. He is also promoting MyName's new single "Baby, I am sorry."

According to Taiwanese P2 fans, they updated their social media 10 mins apart.(Just in case you don't know, 10 mins = 600 secs)
mmmmmmmmm....It happens often lately, one updates it first, soon later the other does it too.

As a hardcore delusional shipper who believes fate, I will say...It's JUST coincidence, there is nothing FISHY here. 
NOPE!NADA!
They are just in-synch. 

And the song title: "Baby, I am sorry"....probably means nothing..NOTHING AT ALL.It's just a song from his friend.That's all.

No, I am kidding. This is how I really feel!uhmmmahamamamamamama!
tumblr_inline_mjgy3rMfJG1rgvak7.gif

Guest Jennifer Tey

angelangie said: OMG KWANGHEE FOLLOW GUIGUI ON THE WEIBO ROFL!!!!
TAEC see your friend making a move about times u do TOOO!!!!
Credit: As Tagged & Facebook
kwanghee_zps407c46d4.png

@Jennifer Tey, is that really Taec oppa?.....I have doubt...maybe 'no',..errrr....maybe 'yes' because only KwangHee and 'oppa' face were not being 'blurred',....hahaha..hope it is Taec in the picture..if yes,..then like you said, Kwanghee is trying to update GuiGui her oppa,s recent condition....hehehe...good..good...I always believed Kwanghee is helping very hard to pull them together....TQ Kwanghee!...

Guest yokalana

Morning all....

Really hope that both of them are actually communicate privately, and their post to social medias lately really do mean something,, esp the "Baby, I'm sorry" hehehe

:\">

Anyway, have any of you see this pic of Gui2? She looks so pretty and mature in this short hair look and yet a bit sexy... I like it hehehe

sweet-transformation-aaronyan-dansontang

bladerunner said: Last night, Gui Gui updated her weibo and Facebook.She shared the video from Zoom In Facebook.68756260gw1e6asesyjnij20ec0nzwgg.jpg
(The one with cute dog)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200847010870897

Taec also post something on his twitter, he said he is super busy for his new drama and working with 2PM. He is also promoting MyName's new single "Baby, I am sorry."

According to Taiwanese P2 fans, they updated their social media 10 mins apart.(Just in case you don't know, 10 mins = 600 secs)
mmmmmmmmm....It happens often lately, one updates it first, soon later the other does it too.

As a hardcore delusional shipper who believes fate, I will say...It's JUST coincidence, there is nothing FISHY here. 
NOPE!NADA!
They are just in-synch. 

And the song title: "Baby, I am sorry"....probably means nothing..NOTHING AT ALL.It's just a song from his friend.That's all.

No, I am kidding. This is how I really feel!uhmmmahamamamamamama!
tumblr_inline_mjgy3rMfJG1rgvak7.gif

Archived