(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bladerunner

0.jpg
The preview photo is out for tonight ep14.Taec looks very sad.I don't know if my heart can take it and I am not ready to say goodbye.

Guest lauramcfarlane

Just looking at I don't know is today r yesterday music bank photos from Taec, he's looking tired and also looking he's missing someone poor young man, he really need Guigui 2 give him a vitamin booster ! ;)

Guest nicolemae24

bladerunner said: 0.jpg
The preview photo is out for tonight ep14.Taec looks very sad.I don't know if my heart can take it and I am not ready to say goodbye.

@bladerunner, meaning they are going to say 'goodbye' already in EP 14?.....oh...I don't like the blur sentence written on the photo, 'like a train that comes slowly'....oh, don't scare me....I am yet to prepare for tonight episode and now this photo,...oh my oh my.......I am very disturbed now...feeling uneasy.....feeling restless....

Guest sshevolkth

bladerunner said:

:......(

S.A.D.N.E.S.S. :((

bouquet78 said: @bladerunner, meaning they are going to say 'goodbye' already in EP 14?.....oh...I don't like the blur sentence written on the photo, 'like a train that comes slowly'....oh, don't scare me....I am yet to prepare for tonight episode and now this photo,...oh my oh my.......I am very disturbed now...feeling uneasy.....feeling restless....

Guest bladerunner

bouquet78 said: @bladerunner, meaning they are going to say 'goodbye' already in EP 14?.....oh...I don't like the blur sentence written on the photo, 'like a train that comes slowly'....oh, don't scare me....I am yet to prepare for tonight episode and now this photo,...oh my oh my.......I am very disturbed now...feeling uneasy.....feeling restless....

Lmangla said: #1
tumblr_mndb1wyEIK1roanxyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mndb1wyEIK1roanxyo2_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_mndb1wyEIK1roanxyo3_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_mndb1wyEIK1roanxyo4_r2_500.jpg

credit: gooland

So I was looking at these pics from the proposal and looking at pic #3, don't they both look genuinely moved by the moment. He has a full smile (you can see all his teeth and no, I am not a dentist) and there seems to be a glint in his eye and his ears are all red. She seems to be so moved that there is a different face than the one we usually see (all cheery and 4D).. Does it not look real? Or they are seriously amazing actors!

bladerunner said:

bouquet78 said:

@bladerunner, meaning they are going to say 'goodbye' already in EP 14?.....oh...I don't like the blur sentence written on the photo, 'like a train that comes slowly'....oh, don't scare me....I am yet to prepare for tonight episode and now this photo,...oh my oh my.......I am very disturbed now...feeling uneasy.....feeling restless....

There will be 6 videos for ep14.Video 1-3 are HonkiMina couple.Video 4-6 are TaecGui couple.

Base on the preview photos, we will see Everland event and they went back to their home.Then we see them standing in the train station talking about memories.(where Taec's photo took)

it will be the below and you  had the arrangement right :) but no goodbye yet....not yet ....not yet but looming right there...............sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Everland >>> home >>> train station 

OK..taking deep breath now...trying to calm myself down...well at least I have some pictures on what to expect tonight....thanks!!...Few more tissue boxes are a MUST for tonight.

:-< :-<

Guest ribyboowhoo

im lovin this couple so much idk if i can  handle the last eps....even with sangchu couple i watched the eps like gazillion times bt i only watch the last eps 4 times ONLY... idk how am i goin to handle taecgui farewell eps  :((

Archived