(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Lmangla said: Lets chat. do you think of random questions related to taecgui? or still have some q about a certain scene? post and you will either get insightful or randomly micheseo answers. time for some chit chat on the ship! 

Q1: if Taec had been paired up with a noona in the show, do you think it would have worked?

Guest sophora

minwooluv78

said:

packmule3

said:

Hmmm...to the blur club members, I don't know if you know this, but everytime OKCat has the little chick perched on his head, like so...

See, the trail of heart coming from the chick? lol
Or like here pictured on this cover,

or here on this November wallpaper,

there could be another meaning there, right?  The message is: 
The little chick (aka Guigui) is ON his mind. OKCat is "always behind you" but the little chick is always on his mind. He's thinking of her.

Guest sophora

packmule3

said:

sophora

said:

Re: chick and cat coaster

FYI, did a quick search.  This ceramic coaster was probably not designed by Guigui or zoom in; it seems to have been designed by the person who posted this facebook message to thank the "itpuda and kind-hearted Guigui" for sharing it :)

Lets chat. do you think of random questions related to taecgui? or still have some q about a certain scene? post and you will either get insightful or randomly micheseo answers. time for some chit chat on the ship! 

Q1: if Taec had been paired up with a noona in the show, do you think it would have worked?

Hmm....let's see...if that noona has GG type of character, attitude, behaviour and charm..maybe it would have worked. Maybe we can see a different side of Taec (Taec with his aegyo - like what his member WY is trying to show in WGM). But..but, I am not into noona dongseng kind of relationship. So, please..please never arrange it this way.. :D

EDITED: 15th post, 5 more to go.
I got this from http://fyeahtaec.tumblr.com/.  (Too lazy to screenshot the real thing.)  @minwooluv78 mentioned this yesterday. tumblr_n35q5r5wG71tnw5y5o1_500.jpg

This is the translation from 2pmalways.
@taeccool: Someone’s impersonating me on Instagram pfffff Insta whtvrㅋㅋㅋ what’s the use of fake accountㅋㅋㅋ Anyway I don’t use Instagram~

Lmangla said: Lets chat. do you think of random questions related to taecgui? or still have some q about a certain scene? post and you will either get insightful or randomly micheseo answers. time for some chit chat on the ship! 

Guest sophora

Watched the clip Joe Lu kindly shared (Thank you @Joe_Lu and welcome to the ship :) )and just had some random thoughts...
As a person who has only ever seen

scissors-clip-art-10.gifcr:www.derbybraid.co.uk/user-data/catpics/scissors-clip-art-10.gif

of 

cute-cartoon-bird-cat-8725183.jpgcr:thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/cute-cartoon-bird-cat-8725183.jpg

There are certain areas of the floor with the star that I have never ventured intod6d27a1b45eb8c16e79fc7b7f358dc53.jpg
cr:posted by packmule3 here
I tried to watch the whole clip, but then I found out that there is something beyond what BiruAngel's gif can describeBiruAngel-Taecbashful20140326_zps85335ea
and this was invented for a reason...

400_F_35400567_nfH2mB8OOWPpbWpDxvPpXDP11cr:t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/35/40/05/400_F_35400567_nfH2mB8OOWPpbWpDxvPpXDP11DcU9SHm.jpg

read these quotes and i am once again reminded of guigui
on inner beauty:“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” 
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” 
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

not all people come out of negative situations with an understanding of life that fills them with compassion or deep loving concern. and while it may be true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, it could also make you bitter, vengeful and harden your heart. it takes a special kind of person who can weather all storms in life and still remain gentle, compassionate and sensitive to others. and even more so if that person can brighten up your life. so if you do meet this person...
cr: owner

Guest gil_noona

Picture spam!

Edited to add: Picture doesn't show up.. Mianhae..

2nd try.. hope it works this time.. [-O< [-O<

PicsArt_1396073261883_zps4d1b086e.jpg

fb46ebc67c8d1b4cc2b69109a3091513.gif
13b9453ed9bbf4a1dfa0c2703752b225.jpg
@129alphabet, @ahjummafan, @akasia, @alisonchua, @amylove, @angelangie, @annyeongie, @anotherdelusional, @ardorie28, @arwenique, @b8l8, @bibidep, @biruangel, @bladerunner, @bleached, @bluemoonlight, @bluemoonrising, @bouquet78, @burger78, @c07x, @cannakat, @charliew, @chinlylin, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, @chu3x, @Cinda Yu, @crazymiss, @cutecatandchick, @diamond05, @dianah, @didoniji, @dina_dana, @drft , @fanfromsoutheastasia, @fangirl11, @gil_noona, @goongfan11, @guadalupe_anguiano, @jazcabbb, @JenJ, @jenniferlum, @joe_lu, @korchick, @khylie, @labbit, @lamey, @lauramcfarlane, @leechalee, @lmangla, @lok2ming, @lovetg, @lyta6684 @matahari @mikoshine, @minshariff, @minwooluv78, @miz_em, @nalikahibar, @nicolemae24, @peggyw, @piping_rahardja, @pluie625, @queencece, @rose999, @rosewhite69, @runlha, @runnyeggs, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang, @sophora, @sshevolkth, @shiirlaaay, @silvershoes, @spicystrawberry, @tamah, @thao_huynh, @thet_witch @tdwe, @torreydinh, @wati0801, @wishstarz, @woojie, @xybershock, @yokalana, @DyahJ,

Archived