(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

Lmangla

said:

Lets chat!

Q3: do you think Taec was being sincere when he said "I miss you" in chinese during BTS of ep 6 at the hair salon. after all, he could just be being polite?
what do folks think?

Q4: there was magic from the beginning. but who do you think realized it first? Taec or GuiGui?

Q5: who do you think likely made the first contact after the show? Taec or GuiGui?

disclaimer for Q4 and Q5:
we are micheseo and we know they are in contact :P
do you have questions? post away!

Definition of 4-D
From Urban Dictionary:It is a korean slang word which means someone who is eccentric and wacky. It is not a word meant to insult a person, instead it is something which is used to complement him/her. This is most commonly used to describe Korean celebrities with a strong personality. It may also be used to indicate that a person has a very strong individuality or a unique personality. This is derived from ordinary people being "3d", so a person which is so quirky and thinks outside the box is considered "4d" or 4-dimensional.
Examples of 4-D.
>Kim Hyung Joon trying to turn off lights

>Two, occasionally three, members of the blur club. I'm NOT going to name names now. :) 
>Guigui, putting cake in the oven.  That's why Taecyeon was ROFLing.biYVLNw.jpg

Guest sophora

packmule3 said: Definition of 4-D
From Urban Dictionary:It is a korean slang word which means someone who is eccentric and wacky. It is not a word meant to insult a person, instead it is something which is used to complement him/her. This is most commonly used to describe Korean celebrities with a strong personality. It may also be used to indicate that a person has a very strong individuality or a unique personality. This is derived from ordinary people being "3d", so a person which is so quirky and thinks outside the box is considered "4d" or 4-dimensional.
Examples of 4-D.
>Kim Hyung Joon trying to turn off lights
youtu.be/wOKIfXIt9Rs

>Two, occasionally three, members of the blur club. I'm NOT going to name names now. :) 
>Guigui, putting cake in the oven.  That's why Taecyeon was ROFLing.

bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6
If there ever was a moment when I thought he had turned to look at her with affection and amusement, only to realize with wonder, “I really really LOVE this girl” it would be this brief instant. 
There she was laughing at the camera, bobbing up and down, swaying close to him.  There was something about her pure happiness -- finally shining out of her eyes again after crying tears all day long -- that would have made him smile and believe at the RIGHTNESS of her presence right beside him.

I think that's why he's been talking about destiny here, in this segment of their 2PM mini-series, Hangul One Point, @minwooluv78. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27028313/#Comment_27028313
Because how weird is that? If it weren't for their participation in GWGM, Taecyeon and Guigui really had little chance of meeting each other.  :)

@

b8l8

said:

korchick

said: @

spicystrawberry

said:

Q4 : Oh Oh.mmk Taecyeon obviously ;) I admit he did felt like Appa (father) at first in episode one and see her as sister in episode two as he stated "still child in the heart" but starting episode 4 after the boat - he seem changed and I dont know...perhaps is his eyes? The love look staring/observe GuiGui? In episode 8 only GuiGui staring to see him as hubbby not playmate though kai bai bo yes :))

Guest labbit

packmule3 said:

If there ever was a moment when I thought he had turned to look at her with affection and amusement, only to realize with wonder, “I really really LOVE this girl” it would be this brief instant. 
There she was laughing at the camera, bobbing up and down, swaying close to him.  There was something about her pure happiness -- finally shining out of her eyes again after crying tears all day long -- that would have made him smile and believe at the RIGHTNESS of her presence right beside him.

I think that's why he's been talking about destiny here, in this segment of their 2PM mini-series, Hangul One Point, @minwooluv78. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27028313/#Comment_27028313
Because how weird is that? If it weren't for their participation in GWGM, Taecyeon and Guigui really had little chance of meeting each other.  :)

engagingscents

said: Hi I am new to this site. I stumble on this because I was really intrigue with Taecyon and Guigui. I really do not know them at all. sorry. I just happen to watch it out of curiosity at HULU plus. I love watching Korean dramas whenever I have the time. This couple captivated my attention because they really look good together. Taecyon is very gentleman to Guigui...he looks like he is really caring..I feel like he is controlling himself to like her because of the camera and he seems like a private guy.I love Guigui's bubbly and charming personality. I am amazed at how much they captivated people like you and me...that is why I am here.. I really hope they are really in touch and is not just a show. It makes me wonder at times..I read a GuiGui asian fanfic story where 

Kim Hyun Joong and Guigui met as models in Taiwan. It dawned on me..Maybe it is not a bad idea to get Guigui and pair with another Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Min Ho.. to model together for a product. I wonder how Teacyon will react. Will he get jealous? Will these handsome guys fall for Guigui's charm also? Just a thought..Please don;t bash me on this.. :)

Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said:

Guest lok2ming

BiruAngel said:

engagingscents

said: Hi I am new to this site. I stumble on this because I was really intrigue with Taecyon and Guigui. I really do not know them at all. sorry. I just happen to watch it out of curiosity at HULU plus. I love watching Korean dramas whenever I have the time. This couple captivated my attention because they really look good together. Taecyon is very gentleman to Guigui...he looks like he is really caring..I feel like he is controlling himself to like her because of the camera and he seems like a private guy.I love Guigui's bubbly and charming personality. I am amazed at how much they captivated people like you and me...that is why I am here.. I really hope they are really in touch and is not just a show. It makes me wonder at times..I read a GuiGui asian fanfic story where 

Kim Hyun Joong and Guigui met as models in Taiwan. It dawned on me..Maybe it is not a bad idea to get Guigui and pair with another Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Min Ho.. to model together for a product. I wonder how Teacyon will react. Will he get jealous? Will these handsome guys fall for Guigui's charm also? Just a thought..Please don;t bash me on this.. :)

Made the gifs on the WGM-TV - GuiGui's cut only.  They got GG to promote Season 2 of GWGM, HeePuff couple in particular (the other couple was not mentioned).  S2 should 'stand on' their own merit to 'earn' their popularity and not 'riding' on someone else's! :P 
S2%201.gif S2%202.gif S2%203.gifS2%204.gifS2%205.gifS2%206.gifs2%207.gifs2%208.gif

Guest leechalee

dear family... logging in today i was allJon-Stewart-Oh-My-God-MRW-Gif.gif

seeing how many pages we had jumped... back-reading i went, searching forBreaking-News-300x172.jpg
and all i found was http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27188966/#Comment_27188966
 i thought something big happened, got all excited for nothing.. anddaaaaeeeee
tumblr_lqk8rv6YT01qk2u4ao2_500.gif

=)) =)) yous got me, darn it
Triple_facepalm.png

at least I'm now prepared for whatever happens for april fools this week :))
credit for the images: mrwgifs, starfm and all rightful owners, not me 
edit: wow... miahne for the huge pic lol

Archived