(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!
cr: b8l8
thought #1 ~ polka dot!! ♥
thought #2 ~ interesting he described her as "unique"; he just met her and he has already concluded that she is unique? so how did she compare to the other WGM brides? did she stand out that much?

@minwooluv78 said: @Lmangla said: @korchick @minwooluv78 ~ could you translate this?

this was posted on OkCat's twitter (no image) at about 9 PM KST: 저녁을 정말 많이 먹었다냥 흐어..배부르다냥..크어
also just for reference, no time difference between Korea time and Japan time ~ they are in the same timezone...

Guest leechalee

@Lmangla said:

comment spam!

thought #2 ~ interesting he described her as "unique"; he just met her and he has already concluded that she is unique? so how did she compare to the other WGM brides? did she stand out that much?

"unique"?? Yes, I guess it can be translated or interpreted that way... Hahaha..lol!!!

WHO does the English subtitles for GWGM???
I wonder if GuiGui's translations are as Weird when they subtitle it in English?? :P 

Screenshot_2014-01-09-01-40-55.png

Question: how else can it be interpreted? :-? Please share @korchick‌ unnie [-O< i ^:)^

heard/read here GG's translations were a bit off too... seriously for a show they were planning to take internationally they could've translated/subbed it better L-)

Guest leechalee

korchick said:

@leechalee said:

@Lmangla said:

comment spam!

Question: how else can it be interpreted? :-? Please share @korchick‌ unnie [-O< i ^:)^

heard/read here GG's translations were a bit off too... seriously for a show they were planning to take internationally they could've translated/subbed it better L-)

korchick posted:

"unique"?? Yes, I guess it can be translated or interpreted that way... Hahaha..lol!!!

WHO does the English subtitles for GWGM???

I wonder if GuiGui's translations are as Weird when they subtitle it in English?? :P 

@leechalee, He literally said, "smart merits".... so.... 
It can be interpreted in many ways, That is why I said "unique" could work :) 
How about encompassing ALL the positive personality traits!?...like, 'brilliant,' smart, sharp and quickly in-tuned, cute, attractiveness, bubbly, happy, and all good charms-glore ;)
I do have to say... translating is hard :-S 
Oh well.... good thing we have others who can get other interpretations besides what was posted by GWGM :)

I'm pretty sure he said unique...keke

dok tuek ha da, no?

Kamsamida unnies for enlightening me... as long as it couldnt be interpreted "she's so cute and different from the girls around us- i want her for myself!" :)) :)) "just kidding" Seulong is way too nice a hyung to be like that.. but its so awesome that you could see TYs 'boys' genuinely liked her... especially G.O who got a dose of GG's butterfly lashes aegyo! :)) everytime i see a pic of GG the people around her are happy, laughing, smiling...**well except for Jimin at the house warming party- i dont know if that face she pulled was her trying to be funny or cute... but it was neither :)) **

@minwooluv78, I heard this word:똑똑 =smart What did you hear?...dok tuek ha da <---how is it spelled in Hangeul? ;)So, the GWGM did translate to English correctly?? :) I guess in the long run.. it really doesn't matter, the essence of the fact GG is full of many charms, TY's friends saw it ;))They liked her... but she is very likable!! :x

korchick said: @minwooluv78, I heard this word:똑똑 =smart What did you hear?...dok tuek ha da <---how is it spelled in Hangeul? ;)So, the GWGM did translate to English correctly?? :) I guess in the long run.. it really doesn't matter, the essence of the fact GG is full of many charms, TY's friends saw it ;))They liked her... but she is very likable!! :x

minwooluv78

said:

korchick

said:

@minwooluv78, I heard this word: 똑똑=smart What did you hear?...dok tuek ha da <---how is it spelled in Hangeul? ;)So, the GWGM did translate to English correctly?? :) I guess in the long run.. it really doesn't matter, the essence of the fact GG is full of many charms, TY's friends saw it ;))They liked her... but she is very likable!! :x

comment spam!

thought #1 ~ how wide was that couch? he looks like he is almost sliding off which means he has to scoot even closer to her...

thought #2 ~ would have been pretty funny/interesting if he did almost slide off the couch and ended up falling on her.... :D

I'd prefer thought #2 -he slided off the couch and ended up falling on her.....face to face and 'po'.... there goes... didn't we always hope that will happen?....kekekekeke.... :x

comment spam!

thought #1 ~ how many times did he carry her? it was 15 episodes and was it 3 times?

thought #2 ~ someone please explain -- do other WGM grooms do this or is this a Taec specialty? maybe he just reallllllllly liked carrying her....

I'd go for thought #2 - simple....hubby just like carrying wifey,....which hubby doesn't like doing that?...natural response! haha.. :x

comment spam!

thought #1 ~ we have seen this before but still can't help saying it once more.. see how her hands have curled on the back of his neck?

thought #2 ~ is he laughing because this is so uncomfortable or is he enjoying her hands on the back of his neck?

thought #3 ~ didn't he say something about his neck being very sensitive... does that extend to the back of his neck?

thought #2 ~ there are no covers on the pillows... won't that be kind of uncomfortable to lie on?

this one, I'd add in thought #4 - what concept of photography is this?....what is the photographer up to?...what is in his mind?...when I first saw the photo, I was like,...what /which angle is this taken from? turning the photos left and right...but, I like it, though....TG perfect couple! :-) :-) :-)

comment spam!

thought #1 ~ wonder how GuiGui felt... she was being her variety self and created a comic situation by demanding polka dot's coat. he gave it to her but wonder if she felt a bit silly/exposed/vulnerable after doing that since it is the first time she is meeting his friends of his..

thought #2 ~ even as he is laughing with his friends, there is Taec being possessive with his hand on her back and in a sense having her back from any funny reactions from his friends...

this one is another funny part which I like. GG is really a lovely lady bringing laughter to everyone. GG was trying to be-friend with Taec's friends...since this was the first time meetup, GG was perhaps trying to minimize the awkward situation where they just stood there bowing and smiling to each other but speechless....good job done in easing any silent moment... :-)

@lok2ming @angelangie    Hope Taec can take a rest now before heading off to Vietnam for HEC Korean Festival in Vietnam on March 22.
Those pics were from when he had a leg injury back in 2011.  He still performed while in great pain.

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ how many times did he carry her? it was 15 episodes and was it 3 times?
thought #2 ~ someone please explain -- do other WGM grooms do this or is this a Taec specialty? maybe he just reallllllllly liked carrying her....

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: comment spam!

Lmangla said:

comment spam!

thought #1 ~ what is GO saying here about Taec? and how would GO know this?

thought #2 ~ GO is like those friends who remember all the stupid things that you said while a little tipsy and wait for the right opportunity to reveal...

thought #3 ~ why does GO think GuiGui needs to know this?

@lmangla ... the answer is pretty simple ...'Cause Gui Gui is the wife so it just right to let her know' :D

also, maybe GO, once saw GG, was already believing that she is the right girl for Taec. You know, 'finally..she is the one....' kind of thing? That's why he was letting GG know and that's why he decided to ask the last most important / significant question of the YES/NO games. :-)

Guest leechalee

Lmangla said:

comment spam!

Seulong!

Not sure how the other brides are since I didn't watch too much.

On the Jap DVD description Guigui was dubbed the most out of control wife in the history of the show. So guess she did stand out lol.

'Most out of control': most fun and outgoing, didnt act like a diva/princess, trolled and got trolled, unpredictable, quirky 'micheoso', unforgettable.. Yep i agree!- and i don't even have my delulu mode switched on ;)

Archived