(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Tue, Mar 18 at 4.22pm (KST: 5.22pm)Caption :  謝謝Nike ...小美呆我回來了    Translation :  Thank you Nike ... I, little MeiDai is back!

Guest leechalee

10006986_10153978111695038_1202223258_n.jpg
chakaman... didn't she just get new Nike shoes not too long ago? oh i wonder what her shoe collection looks like!! :x

Guest leechalee

For TY who's feeling under the weather and taking it out on poor OkCat
it does look like its almost being strangled :))Bi7syTFCMAA5NY1.jpg

tumblr_mywxi3d9Vl1shgwsto1_400.gif
Credit: @BiruAngel and OkCat official twitter (but i copied from @bluemoonlight's post  ;)) :)>- )

Guest leechalee

BiruAngel

said:

After GuiGui posted her pics with her Nike shoes ...

When asked by fans where she's at, she replied she's at the airport and is about to fly.  

i know she's in the middle of filming.. but is she flying to... japan?! 8-} 8-}

Flying to Japan and give Taec a healing hug and kiss before the concert starts?....na, i guess a message from GG "are u ok, oppa?...get well soon, oppa ♥" is already sufficient to make Taec feel more comfortable....hehehehe...fighting Taec! :))

Guest leechalee

Murmurings of an ajumma
random question:
these are... clocks? showing taiwan and korean times or china and korea times? edit: or just plain decoration :))
148353_1432394090337869_1041351730_n.jpg

miahne if this has been asked before ^:)^

Guest leechalee

@BiruAngel i don't recall seeing those pics either... are they from facebook or weibo? 
good work detective!
part_time_detective_full_time_ninja_magnet-r3e23b2ede7da4bf0bdabc0c53a2f8e1f_x7js9_8byvr_324.jpg
 credit: zazzle.com

Archived