(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Lmangla said: bouquet78 said:

comment spam!

cr: b8l8
thought #1 ~ given pop fashion, that leg necklace actually does not look odd on him..
thought #2 ~ clock on the wall says 8'o clock; is this morning or night?

Guest leechalee

BiruAngel

said:

See how GuiGui was just so natural in her action, like it's the most natural thing to do, 'chomping on Taec's fingers' as he fed her.  Bet he has never came across a girl who does that to him.

Lmangla said: sophora said: ..................

Edited to add:Wait, on second thought, if they did, maybe Taec would have had to do something like this again......out of pure necessity of course, like how he had to hold her hand to prevent her falling in the snow, to help her off the piano, to help her down the oh-so-far-from-the-ground boot of the car :))

March 11 <-- click to see comment 

@chinlylin, I found this on the internetThe Piggyback Ride
The ceremony concludes with the groom giving his bride a piggyback ride around the staging area, a gesture of promise of his everlasting devotion and love for her throughout their life. (there was a note that the groom would piggyback ride other females of family too) 
I suspect it is a symbolism of sort... like the ability to carry = strength to take care of her ;))@Lmangla & @sophora your comments about Taec's ability to carry GG down from piano...etc....You know about the Korean Wedding Ducks = symbolism for mating for life= devotionI think that was why TY was upset when GG took wooden duck's head off (at Cave Cafe) we_zpscacf3911.png

bride-in-hanbok.jpgcr: smitten by Carmen wedding

Lmangla

said: @

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!
cr: b8l8
thought #1 ~ what is GO saying here about Taec? and how would GO know this?
thought #2 ~ GO is like those friends who remember all the stupid things that you said while a little tipsy and wait for the right opportunity to reveal...
thought #3 ~ why does GO think GuiGui needs to know this?

I don't know the correct answer... just my guess & I do believe we talked about this on the forum when this Episode 1st aired  /:) 

bobo= means kiss but it is more akin to a peck "chu" 
'Kiss' used as Konglish (pronouce kiss w/Korean accent) = means deep kissing w/pata pata: akin to what we Americans refer to "french kissing" (the kind that is wet b/c it involves tongue) 

So, my answer to #1: GO is saying Taec can be passionate about his loved-one and GO must hang out w/Taec quite a bit to have conversed on such subjects ;))
and that makes comment #2 exactly what GO is doing ;;) 
As for my answer to #3: Well, GG has been warned :) .... she will know that When TY kisses her (in private) if he has strong feeling for her or not :x 

meaning, if Taec♥GG, he will directly go for "pata pata" instead of "popo", huh?... So, GG, have Taec "pata pata" you?... :)) :)) :))

I know I quoted myself.... it's because I saw photos where the bride was being assisted and if GG was... this (photo below) wouldn't have happened! 
My gripe! ... why didn't anyone teach her how to do a "Bow"...the one you go down on your knees?!?!? That is why she fell backwards!... she had no practice and I don't think anyone showed her how it is done
Poor girl rolled back and almost over....IMG_2692.PNG

Archived