(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ tucking her to his side, his hand on her shoulder firmly possessively; her broad smile -- looks like a perfect honeymoon/vacation pic no? except this is a virtual couple..

Yup! No doubt at all! A perfect honeymoon picture. No worry...TG are trying their best now and are on their way to becoming REAL couple (shhh...maybe they are already a couple.....already many dots connected,right?) :)) :x ♥♥♥

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ how are we to complete this caption? fun? exciting? boring? nice? good? unforgettable?
thought #2 ~ did Taec and GuiGui sleep during this bit of the plane journey? is that why all we get is this?

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said: Taec's sick and according to fans account, he said he's gonna go to hospital after concert last night.  He spoke in low voice and bow his head.  Pic from last nite's concert.  

Enjoy one of the BTS or Making Film of TaecGui couple on the morning departure of their Honeymoon trip to Jejudo Island.I think this was around 6AM or earlier at the Kimpo Airport in Seoul 
@BiruAngel was awesome in creating these GIF :) 
7%2520air1.gif

7%2520air2.gif

7%2520air3.gif

@BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Tue, Mar 18 at 11.28am (KST: 12.28pm)Caption :  우유 마시는 중! 냐냥! Translation: While drinking my milk! OR In the middle of drinking milk! Na-nyang!
Sorry, I will translate the inside of cartoon in morning, if @minwooluv78 doesn't get to it first :)OkCat is talking about height...getting tall... too much for me to translate right now... I am sorry :(

GuiGui Facebook on Tue, Mar 18 at 12.28pm (KST: 1.28pm)Caption :  聽說今天進度超前⋯ (eyes closed emoticon)Translation :  I was told today, I'm progressing way ahead ... 
GuiGui Weibo on Tue, Mar 18 at 12.29pm (KST: 1.29pm)Caption : 聽說今天進度超前⋯ [偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑] Translation :  was told today, I'm progressing way ahead ... [偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑] 
1544376_10153977790165038_1831254704_n.j

Guest leechalee

korchick

said:

Enjoy one of the BTS or Making Film of TaecGui couple on the morning departure of their Honeymoon trip to Jejudo Island.I think this was around 6AM or earlier at the Kimpo Airport in Seoul 

Guest yokalana

leechalee said:

korchick

said:

Archived