(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie

said: more pictures from DDC showing gui gui arrival and also with the fans as a background lols 

@chinlylin unnie are you in there and you better own up im trying to look for a purple phone someone is holding though i did see a green one lols... @girls get your glasses or microscope lens out to look at it....let find @chinlylin unnie

:D

cr: as tagged

Guest bluemoonlight

chinlylin said:

angelangie

said: more pictures from DDC showing gui gui arrival and also with the fans as a background lols 

@chinlylin unnie are you in there and you better own up im trying to look for a purple phone someone is holding though i did see a green one lols... @girls get your glasses or microscope lens out to look at it....let find @chinlylin unnie

angelangie said: bluemoonlight said: chinlylin said:

angelangie

Guest bluemoonlight

In front of the venue @ 2PM's Osaka concert
iVz2LNoHUT8c0.jpg

At the concert, I saw a lil' boy with his mom. He was super cute wearing green cat ears & holding an OkCat doll >:D<
So I asked his mom if I could take a pic with him :D  To protect his privacy, I've covered his face... and I've also cropped myself out...hehe

BiruAngel said:

korchick

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

Taec Twitter on Wed, March 19 at 1.34pm (KST: 2.34pm)Caption

:  

아픈와중에 날 웃게 한 사진ㅋㅋㅋ Translation: 아픈와중에 a photo that made me laugh ㅋㅋㅋHelp @minwooluv78 ;-S 

I do not know this word

:(

I have a guess but.... would you look it up or translate it? Thank you

:)

Lmangla said: @bibidep usually does this; some of our usual suspects like @packmule3, @bibidep @spicystrawberry @bluemoonlight @bluemoonrising are not on deck.. hope all is well...

here's the okcat cartoon ep 24. posted on march 19 at ~12.45 PM KST

OKCAT COMICS EP.24 '지름신' 맛점하시면서 보시라냥^-^
  -- @korchck @minwooluv78, can you translate?
why does Okcat want icecream? he should be thinking of soup.....

Taec baking cookies

just wondering, there are 9 cookies per tray and only two trays fit the oven. how many cookies did he make and how long did it take? 

Didn't you get one when you went to their concert?  Or they were sold out?

I wished to have one too....wonder when will they come to my country...definitely will fly over to watch their concert. heard that they will have a concert tour to other countries in 2014. is this true @bluemoonlight?... :D

comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ check out the ajummahs in the back watching... bored, casual and curious

thought #2 ~ rather like us wondering when these two will leap into the pool...

hmm....it seemed like Taec was a bit shy to leap into the pool whereas GG was excited. But, no more of this when Taec was inside the pool with wifey. Instead they were having fun and enjoying themselves, like nobody business, especially the getting rid of something from the eyelashes scene.... :D

Archived