(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Sat, Mar 7 at 8.26pm (KST: 9.26pm)Caption :  오늘 하루 어떻게 보내셨냐옹?Translation: Today, how did you spent the day, nah-yong?

OkCat Facebook on Sat, Mar 7 at 8.27pm (KST: 9.27pm)
Caption : How were you today? 

@

packmule3

said: lol. I swear this isn't a trick question...  

:)

Please tell me that you agree with me that this is 8:46 and NOT 7:46. @chinlylin, what do you think? @korchick?  If the short hand was on 7, that leaves only a teeny-weeny space for 8, don't you think? 

Is this the 19th post?
Thank you, @korchick! 
So, Taecyeon did another sneaky time zone swap.  
Dec 28. [OKCATFFICIAL] 2013.12.30.월요일-! 카카오홈 옥캣테마 '옥캣의 2014 새해 인사' 출시-! 많은 관심부탁드린다냥^^BckR5ouCAAAMFEF.png 

277e31e4073f6eca01cef5638128d2a7.gif
@129alphabet, @ahjumaafan, @akasia, @alisonchua, @amylove, @angelangie, @annyeongie, @anotherdelusional, @ardorie28, @arwenique, @b8l8, @bibidep, @biruangel, @bladerunner, @bleached, @bluemoonlight, @bluemoonrising, @bouquet78, @burger78, @c07x, @cannakat, @charliew, @chinlylin, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, @chu3x, @cutecatandchick, @diamond05, @dianah, @didoniji, @dina_dana, @drft , @fanfromsoutheastasia, @fangirl11, @gil_noona, @goongfan11, @guadalupe_anguiano, @jaebin, @jazcabbb, @JenJ, @jenniferlum, @korchick, @khylie, @labbit, @lamey, @lauramcfarlane, @leechalee, @lmangla, @lok2ming, @lovetg, @lyta6684 @matahari @mikoshine, @minshariff, @minwooluv78, @miz_em, @nalikahibar, @nicolemae24, @pluie625, @queencece, @rose999, @rosewhite69, @runlha, @runnyeggs, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang, @sophora, @sshevolkth, @shiirlaaay, @silvershoes, @spicystrawberry, @tamah, @thao_huynh, @thet_witch @tdwe, @torreydinh, @wati0801, @wishstarz, @woojie, @xybershock, @yokalana, 
Grab a cone of virtual confetti and celebrate the fun! f561fc13a149ec358b9945930a8040a4.jpg

@packmule3 Bingo.....you are correct chumi means kiss...I think Taiwanese like to use this word for kiss...this word is also available in wikipedia

So what is 3 8? my husband said its 'bimbo' which is weird.lol.

i think its the women's day,isnt it?

From Zoom in FB caption for this picture below, I think that Chumi is the name of the wolf and Dear is the name of the deer?  Not familiar with Zoom In story…  
So "Kiss me" "Dear"?

Caption: 「Chumi wolf x Dear deer 限量帽款」,週末日登場囉!!Translation:  Chumi wolf x Dear deer caps limited edition, introducing this Sunday!!1511353_637328592969591_1405169994_n_zps

packmule3 said:

akasia

said:

packmule3

said:

korchick

said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Weibo on Sat, Mar 7 at 7.36pm (KST: 8.36pm)Caption

:  

38快樂…CHUMI ee80a2.png

Translation

:  

38 Happy .. CHUMI ee80a2.png

Guest ShermaineL

Hi everyone,  besides happily  celebrating our 1700. yrYIoclnOvdOOmKfdkOl.gif

As a Micheoso family together with one heart let us also pray for the missing plane MH370 which went missing  while flying from Malaysia. Pray that God's miracle will review the location of the plane and that all passengers can be found as soon as possible.

Guest gil_noona

Annyeong.. It's been awhile since my last post.. kekeke.. So I thought I'd treat you all to a comic strip.. :D

TAECGUI COMIC STRIP PART 6

iEFkaJB9RskOL.jpg

ilVwyTSf0bSl7.jpg

Archived