(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

Photo spam.. GuiGui photo collage.. :x

iTQT9gAGUK8z2.jpg

Cr: owner (for the photos)

#prayforMH370 #TaecGuiWorldDomination

Guest spicystrawberry

Is it me miss it or you guys didnt update GuiGui status? I unable to copy paste..@@ It show 13 hours ago?

Guest spicystrawberry

@DwiL Selamat datang (Welcome)

Nada nada.....

You definitely a newbie...the bracelet is superb duper old news. We got much more that bracelet - to prove that they are still into each other.

You got so much to catch up my dear, post more ~ interact (komunikasi) more with us - we might share some juicy stuff with you.

Language is not a problem. You can use Google Translate too...not that trustable though but a closer way to understand each other.

Good Luck and enjoy boarding thus ship.

Is taecyeonz taec's real instagram account!!????....if it is then he has liked a photo of guigui posted by her fan!!!.....

Plzz confirm!...i hav taken its screenshot...i'll try to post the photo!

Yes, I think that was what minwoo or bluemoonie wrote here before. At any rate, just screenshot it for now. Will figure it out later. Thanks.

Our couple is a couple. We have evidence.

Proof 1.  COUPLE HANDS! (Look, Ma! They have 10 fingers!!!! Omuhgeds!)31241b5d-e3db-4f25-b08b-6bdb085b3b98_zps
Proof 2. COUPLE ugly HAIRSTYLES!!!! (They're fated to be together!! They're cursed with the same hairdresser!)
bb920284-9300-4562-b887-27d23ea13c89_zps

Proof 3. COUPLE FRUITS (Who says you can't compare apples and oranges...errr lime?) 
4f9917a6-ce81-4177-81dd-7937f4f298c6_zps

@

minwooluv78

said: @

korchick

said:

Poster 1.  OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 6 at 2.35pm
Caption :  ENJOY SHOPPING-! MEOW-! OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 6 at 2.34pm
Caption :  으으으으으으! 지름신과 지름신과 씨름중! 하지만 졌다냥...dvd 구매에 한창인 옥캣..주인님들은 어떠시냐옹? 냐냐냥!Translation: Ewu,ewu,ewu,ewu,ewu,ewu! OkCat is wrestling with the "Spending-GOD"! but, lost... dvd purchase in full swing..Owners/Masters, how about it, nah-yong? Nah-nah-yang! 
With the information given to Korchick from Minwooluv78: came up with "Spending-GOD"

*I will go back to edit my past/old posts

:)Korchick asked @minwooluv78, please check this word = 지름신과 Would you look this over?Minwooluv78 answered with....@korchick unnie, 지름 is combination of words.  지름 (ji leum) is short for 지르다, 질렀다 which basically means to buy, spend money, splurge. 지르다 is a word used by the younger generations.  신 (shin) means god.

@

packmule3

said: Minwooluv78 and korchick, thanks again for the translations.

:)

soompi is acting up again on my cellphone whenever I type your names. @minwooluv78 @‌korchick What are those three brown box-like things with yellow strips in front of the computer table? And what's that symbol below OKcat supposed to mean? And he specifically said, "bought" it, right? But did he mention anywhere on the poster what he bought online? Or give us clues? I know the Twitter text implied that he was in the process of buying DVDs at that time he tweeted this poster. He texted that purchasing was "in full swing." But 7 days ago, when he made this poster, was he also buying DVDs back then? Will wait for your responses before I'll post back. I need to switch from my cell to my laptop. Thanks again.

Guest Thet Witch

I was browsing the notepad of my old iPad and stumbled into this .. Wrote this 6 or so months ago and wasn't sure if I ever posted it but made me smile realizing that yep 1700 + pages and we are all still here haha... Nevertheless... Posting it in remembrance of why after 1700+++pages wer are still jumping ... Happy and doing Gambei!!!! Thoughts from 6 months ago??? I am horrible at letting go...thus I try hard to not get easily attached on people and things. A lot had been said on what taec was insinuating or what he was trying to convey in his recent Cosmo interview .. A lot had been said yet we are just as confused and boggled as we are on where gui gui lies in his heart. It's funny how everyone automatically shifts to trying to analyze taec's feelings and thoughts ... Obviously to us and most people who have seen them together .... Gui gui's sentiments and feelings for taec seem to be a well established fact. Add the fact that she is one sassy lass who doesn't cower at possible repercussions or disastrous consequences but rather follows her heart and conveys her thoughts in a simple straightforward way... " oppa likes it... I like it" or like when she met his friends.. She did not know of them.. Simple... No need for pretensions or extra efforts on her part to try to impress. Taec on the on the other hand is more cautious in his approach on things... To the point that I think he over analyzes or over-think things... No one can tell for sure what they truly feel for each other and all we can do is wait ... I can see this couple continuing to fascinate us with their antics offscreen just as much as we loved them on-screen... Their "confessions" or "hints" be it through tweeter, fb, weibo, intsagram etc will keep us guessing for a long time and will certainly continue to amaze, beguile, confuse and drive us mad... I would like to compare this whole taecgui affair with a roller coaster ride ... Where taec in the beginning had to take a step back and wonder ... Should I take the ride? Nah.. Too scary... Or not worth my time ... To ah maybe? ... What the heck might as well. As he spends more time with gui gui he is like riding a roller coaster slowly making its way up and he is full Of excitement, anticipation , a sense of discovery that perhaps this will be fun... as he gets bitten by the gui gui bug with all her cuteness and refreshing personality ... he is now halfway to the top and having the time of his life... Finally when he is resigned to being totally whipped and realizes the difficulties that come with him liking her I.e. the distance, language barrier, fans, career , etc ....that's when you are at the very top of the roller coaster ride and its fast going down and you ask yourself why the hell did you get on the ride in the first place....and when the ride is all over ... You can't wait to go all over again but at the same time hesitate asking do I really want to go through it all again? I' d like to think that taec and gui gui are in that crossroad / dilemma state. They surely have made an impact on each other but I want to believe that their inaction is just a temporary state as they are not quite sure yet how to proceed. Taec's total blockout on anything gui gui makes me believe that they are communicating for two reasons... He is too honest and he values honesty... Perhaps he didn't want to lie if asked or prodded so he chose to not talk about it. Second, if it was not a big deal why keep mum about it. He can just say no we have not talked since last filming period. Now for my fave moments... I think the best ones are their subtle display of affection... They may have not kissed but their gazes were such giveaways... If they were not real they deserve an oscar for superb acting. I loved how taec was absentmindedly rubbing gui guy's knee when they were at the cafe cave... Or when he tried to catch her or keep her steady when she trips or falls... or when they horse around( which they do a lot ) And their actions are just too natural...So "unthought " . I also love taec's tone when he answers her while doing something else cuz I think it shows the real taec ... Gives us a glimpse of the real taecgui interaction... Like when he said ... Ummmm... While plopped on the bed at jejudo and gui gui was pestering him.. Or when he was looking at how he looks in the alien pj's in the window and she called him yeobo... Or during the gown fitting and he was printing pictures and he called gui gui to ask her if she wants things to start calling his friends.

where is everyone? why so quiet?

comment spam!
Screenshot_2014-01-08-15-13-00.png
cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ pata pata pata!
thought #2 ~ they both reacted together and it was like an inside joke; it takes time, similar wavelength or just a good connection to have insider jokes.. they haven't known each other very long and they already have couple insider jokes?

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-08-15-38-57.png

thought #1 ~ was his hand on her shoulder or her neck?
thought #2 ~ did they have an accidental kiss? is that why she let go of the jujube and taec got pretty much the whole jujube? :P

what do you folks think? @spicystrawberry @bouquet78 @akasia @chinlylin and others?

Screenshot_2014-01-12-00-30-40.png

Archived