(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cutecatandchick

Lmangla said: BiruAngel said: Taec's twitter on Fri, Mar 7 at 11.03am (KST: 12.03pm) - Taec re-tweeted this ...
Caption: Gladys said : waiting your selca in front of Osaka castle in 2015

Guest spicystrawberry

I remember someone mentioned...not someone...alot! People mentioned about his gums and something. And to think he advertise about teeth @@ *menboong*

@Lmangla posted:March 7, 10.30 AM KST
on Okcat's twitter only; this wasn't on FB

오늘 아침도 즐겁게 시작하셨냐옹?
Was it a great start this morning, nah-ong?오늘우 주인님들의 특기가 무엇인지 알려주시라냥! Masters/owners, tell me your special skill today, nyang!옥캣이 특기는 물구나무서기다냥! OkCat's special skill is to do a head/hand stand, nyang!
BiF5YaTCMAAJV3c.jpg

inside cartoon, I will edit later if @minwooluv78 doesn't get to it first I cannot copy to google so it takes me forever to sound out these words (sigh)

Guest didoniji

bouquet78 said:

This article is actually non-related to uri couple. No..No..No..Please do not press the "off topic" button first....

This is just basically informing that China HuBei TV has successfully bought over of the copyright of the Korean version of WGM copyright and is now planning for casting and shooting. Kim Soo Hyun (the main male lead in the recent popular movie loved by uri GG - My Love Form Stars) is rumoured to be in the cast list and his virtual wife is Taiwanese actress Joe Chen Chiau-En, which she denied joining the programme in this article.

Anyway, I am happy to see this. So, can I just switched on my micheoso mode to the highest level?. Can I say,...it's ok there is no Season 2 for uri couple in GWGM. Since uri couple has enormous fanbase in China, we might still have another chance to see them via this WGM China version programme by HuBei TV, right?...Miracle does happen... :D :D :D

cr.SeeHuaNews 06.03.14

Guest cutecatandchick

didoniji said: bouquet78 said:

This article is actually non-related to uri couple. No..No..No..Please do not press the "off topic" button first....

This is just basically informing that China HuBei TV has successfully bought over of the copyright of the Korean version of WGM copyright and is now planning for casting and shooting. Kim Soo Hyun (the main male lead in the recent popular movie loved by uri GG - My Love Form Stars) is rumoured to be in the cast list and his virtual wife is Taiwanese actress Joe Chen Chiau-En, which she denied joining the programme in this article.

Anyway, I am happy to see this. So, can I just switched on my micheoso mode to the highest level?. Can I say,...it's ok there is no Season 2 for uri couple in GWGM. Since uri couple has enormous fanbase in China, we might still have another chance to see them via this WGM China version programme by HuBei TV, right?...Miracle does happen... :D :D :D

cr.SeeHuaNews 06.03.14

@Lmangla said: March 7, 18.30 KST

on Okcat twitter only. no image.
caption: 오늘은 불금이라냥! 불금불금! MEOW!
Translation:Today is 'fire-Friday(TGIF), nyang! Fire-Fri(day), Fire-Fri(day)! MEOW!

also saw this on Taec's twitter on March 1. it caught my eye because of backwards F... no idea what it says. translator is spitting out gibberish
집에서 본방을 볼 수 있다는 것은 참으로 크나큰 행운이며 복이다~ 얼마 안남앗네잉~~ 참좋은시절 3회 봅시당ㅋㅋㅋ
google translator: Bonbang can be seen from the house is indeed complex, and is a great opportunity neing Aww ~ ~ ~ What else indeed good times 3 times per bopsi blah blah 
this is about his drama's broadcast-- see below, I'll translate it :)

Translation of the above 'tweet' from Taec's 
twitter on March 1st 3014:집에서 본방을 볼 수 있다는 것은 참으로 크나큰 행운이며 복이다~ Ablity to watch from home is a great chance and blessed luck~ (not quite correct, but it is close and you can get the gist of the meaning ;)) )

Hey! Why did you suppress this picture, @angelangie? Were you worried that it would dampen our spirits? Heck no!
005vY5IKgw1ee5t5jtwh5j30ht0qt78d_zpsb9b5

What weird shippers we must appear to lurkers!  Here we are, our girl is about to be partnered with a long-time showbiz friend, and instead of wringing our hands with worry, we’re sniggering (at least I’m suppressing my glee) and relishing the thought that TY will be all hot and bothered by the set-up.  So, I guess, you’re right, @angelangie. We’ve a sadistic streak and we like to tease! (Remember this, TY? Teasing is a way to show one’s affection…) mwahahaha. 
But I’m not worried. Look at the picture again. 
See that? Their arms are side by side, Guigui’s arm slightly in front on his, but she doesn’t look “tucked in”. Her arm is simply juxtaposed or positioned beside his.  Yes, it  does show that she’s comfortable having her body touching his, but there's no sense of she's being secured or ANCHORED to his side.  
Let me show you Taecgui’s pics for contrast. 
69012dbdjw1e5o45xcaobj20kb0sgju1.jpg

See these? In both pictures, she was GATHERED up and TUCKED in by Taecyeon.
With the top picture, we can see that he has secured her to his side.  His arm rested around her, making her stay put. She wasn't going anywhere, and his 2PM bros weren't getting her.  As for the bottom picture with Kwanghee, even though we can only see their shoulders -- not the arms -- we know the GG’s body must be perpendicular to his chest and we get the impression that she was NESTLED against his body. The REASON this picture will never ever be photoshopped is because as it is, it's perfect. 
Then, the last picture. 
14077_taecgui.jpg

See? If you've been married long enough, you'd recognize this kind of body position. Do you see how TY's body is slanted?  It's the "man upfront, wife behind" stance. I do this all the time when I'm exhausted and I simply want my hubby to lead; I'll just lean on him and he props me up.  
Do you do this, too, @labbit? @korchick? @leechalee. 
So, nope I'm not worried about that picture of Show and Guigui, @angelangie.  But as I said, I find this all interesting... 
finger_zpse2411eff.jpg

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

spicystrawberry said: I remember there are few times I get mentioned? I dont remember if I did or did not reply...but for what I remember....I replied @Lmangla about the red chick ? And...@CICC with taecyeon hurry back? I didnt miss anything? Oh @CICC want more? post more then :P more reward :P just pm me..I afraid I miss your post or forget...isnt you move new house or..new job? O.o good luck and enjoy? @@ and yeah last...was rushing so its not that good but hope you all like...@packmule3 art wedding anniversary :) anything else? I really going back to lurk mode now...really...see ya!

@BiruAngel,
This shot of TY, do you know what show it was taken from? Or at least the year? I seem to remember you posting a picture of him with a moustache. Thanks.
1656049_709609619084011_1043636442_n.jpg
reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26992207/#Comment_26992207

Another request for gif, please, @biruangel... No rush.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1apozf_140131-md-talk2_shortfilms

This is the excerpt of the Japanese variety show where the 2PM boys were asked who among them had plans of marrying. Taecyeon raised his hand nonchalantly, and shrugged his shoulders and made that "so-what?" face. It starts at 0:22.
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26956283/#Comment_26956283
I would like to compare it with something. :)
Thanks. And please accept my flower offering, Lily of the Valley. It's supposed to mean happiness regained, and love's good fortune. :)  
fb1d2f36bf82394ba7026d3c4a78050b.jpg 

@Packmule3 asked:See? If you've been married long enough, you'd recognize this kind of body position. Do you see how TY's body is slanted?  It's the "man upfront, wife behind" stance. I do this all the time when I'm exhausted and I simply want my hubby to lead; I'll just lean on him and he props me up.  
Do you do this, too, @labbit@korchick@leechalee
 14077_taecgui.jpgI admit it... even though my hubby is not as tall as TY, I do tend to be behind him... I walk slow, so he is either pulling me or I run to catch up ;)Yes, I lean on him and he props me up ;))

packmule3

said:

Another request for gif, please, @biruangel... No rush.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1apozf_140131-md-talk2_shortfilms

This is the excerpt of the Japanese variety show where the 2PM boys were asked who among them had plans of marrying. Taecyeon raised his hand nonchalantly, and shrugged his shoulders and made that "so-what?" face. It starts at 0:22.

ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26956283/#Comment_26956283
I would like to compare it with something. :)
Thanks. And please accept my flower offering, Lily of the Valley. It's supposed to mean happiness regained, and love's good fortune. :)   

packmule3 said: ...........
What weird shippers we must appear to lurkers!  Here we are, our girl is about to be partnered with a long-time showbiz friend, and instead of wringing our hands with worry, we’re sniggering (at least I’m suppressing my glee) and relishing the thought that TY will be all hot and bothered by the set-up.  So, I guess, you’re right, @angelangie. We’ve a sadistic streak and we like to tease! (Remember this, TY? Teasing is a way to show one’s affection…) mwahahaha. 

Guest labbit

korchick said: @Packmule3 asked:See? If you've been married long enough, you'd recognize this kind of body position. Do you see how TY's body is slanted?  It's the "man upfront, wife behind" stance. I do this all the time when I'm exhausted and I simply want my hubby to lead; I'll just lean on him and he props me up.  
Do you do this, too, @labbit@korchick@leechalee
 I admit it... even though my hubby is not as tall as TY, I do tend to be behind him... I walk slow, so he is either pulling me or I run to catch up ;)Yes, I lean on him and he props me up ;))

Thanks @biruAngel for the gif. I'll post my comparison later. 
I knew you'd like the the Lily of the Valley. The flower supposedly grew from tears (of Eve or Mary, I don't know...) but He is the healer of all wounded souls.  
Will be back with the write-up for the poster that @minwooluv78 and @korchick translated. Thanks, @minwooluv78 and @korchick! That was very helpful. :) 

Archived