(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

March 7, 10.30 AM KST

on Okcat's twitter only; this wasn't on FB
BiF5YaTCMAAJV3c.jpg
caption: 오늘 아침도 즐겁게 시작하셨냐옹? 오늘우 주인님들의 특기가 무엇인지 알려주시라냥! 옥캣이 특기는 물구나무서기다냥!
@korchick @minwooluv78 -- can you translate?

@korchick ~ hope you are feeling better now... here's a nice cup of tea for you...
2769827-231781-tea-with-honey-lemon-and-

comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1: that is one awkward dance..

thought #2: how did they not fall? for someone not flexible, he has good footing...

and....GG fell facing up and Taec fell facing down and they "accidently" kissed...woohoo!!....alright, I know..stop dreaming... :D

March 7, 18.30 KST

on Okcat twitter only. no image.
caption: 오늘은 불금이라냥! 불금불금! MEOW!

also saw this on Taec's twitter on March 1. it caught my eye because of backwards F... no idea what it says. translator is spitting out gibberish
집에서 본방을 볼 수 있다는 것은 참으로 크나큰 행운이며 복이다~ 얼마 안남앗네잉~~ 참좋은시절 3회 봅시당ㅋㅋㅋ
google translator: Bonbang can be seen from the house is indeed complex, and is a great opportunity neing Aww ~ ~ ~ What else indeed good times 3 times per bopsi blah blah

@korchick @minwooluv78 ~ can you take a look?

comment spam!

11140094003_84b635e70d_o.png

thought #1: love this pic! yes Taec, you are the man!
thought #2: do all the korean actors get some specific gym training for scenes like this?
thought #3: how is she smiling and not squealing with fear that he might drop her? he is so tall that if he drops her, it is a little ways down and her backside would hurt...

comment spam!

11227992113_20ba42237a_o.png
thought #1 ~ couple photo!
thought #2 ~ not sure who but someone (was it  @spicystrawberry or @mikoshine) who noticed that she seems to really enjoy taking pics with umbrellas....
thought #3 ~ (random!) there are a lot of shoes near the door; what is that wire running by the stairs? lighting? sound?
thought #4 ~  does she ever have a flash mob of him while using this umbrella?

Guest cutecatandchick

@cannakat said: Thoughts on this video:
1. Okcat = Taec
Always thought Okcat is the cat drawn by Taec, a character created by him, hence the name Okcat. And that he uses okcat to represent himself in social media communication with Guigui. The video shows that Okcat is a nickname others gave to him because he loves drawing cats, so Okcat has always been Taec.

2. 10/10 girl
2009 the girl that's 10/10 hasn't appeared yet, he was still looking for her. 2013 Taec describes his "virtual" wife as 10/10.

3. Dream proposal
2009 - in Venice Italy "I would go on vacation with her and propose to her in front of the many rings. I would say it loudly to ask her for marriage"

2013 (Cosmopolitan article) - "I will take my girlfriend to travel to Venice. When we arrive at Piazza San Marco, I’d like us to enjoy ourselves by listening to our favorite song while playing music along with 4~5 people. If she said ‘Oh, this is our song!’ at that time I will take out a ring and do the proposal. "

He really wants a public proposal in Venice lol, does that mean we will get to see the proposal in action lol?

comment spam!

11227885845_fa4c7524f7_o.png
thought #1 ~ whaaaaat!!! what is she doing? how did we miss this?
thought # 2 ~ he certainly is not running for his life with this skinship and is quite content to be there while she is doing whatever she is doing...
thought # 3 ~ those ear muffs to the right of the sofa almost looks like those scenes in the children's programmes where the toys are quietly spying ...

comment spam!

11227908826_42be43261c_o.png
thought #1 ~ they tried on a muffler together? when? need to re-watch this episode...
thought #2 ~ nice skinship move GuiGui! and this is like their second meeting... girl knew what she wanted eh?

Guest cutecatandchick

BiruAngel said: Taec's twitter on Fri, Mar 7 at 11.03am (KST: 12.03pm) - Taec re-tweeted this ...
Caption: Gladys said : waiting your selca in front of Osaka castle in 2015

Guest wati0801

@spicystrawberry its a toothpaste product and it said don't forget to brush your teeth twice a day... :-j

Archived