(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick said:

packmule3

said:

By the way ladies, did weibo or baidu people ever find out when the variety show Battle of the Sexes was taped? 
I'd like to know the story about that ring on her ring finger. Guigui often goes ringless, so I want to know why she went with a ring as a fashion accessory that time. Does she only take it out and wear it on special occasions like their 200th and 300th anniversaries?  She was also wearing a ring on her left hand (not the ring finger though) when she took a picture of herself in the elevator Valentine's Day.  Should we watch out for an appearance of the ring anytime soon? The anniversary of her wedding at Jejudo is tomorrow.  
And @yokalana and @bouquet78, what's up with that black bracelet thing again? What's the brandname again? 

Guest labbit

angelangie said: i still fawning over Gui Gui latest pictures.....lols i cant get it out that she look her prettiest and the most charming to me with this simplicity of styles :)
did you girls know that i told my colleagues in Shenzhen that if she saw Gui Gui PLEASE TAKE ALOT ALOT OF HER PHOTO FOR ME :D =))
cr: as tagged & Weibo.com10003532_804254462937467_794994477_n_zps

Guest bibidep

@Pluie625:   I hope you get back to your normal everyday right now.  How come we didn't know you was sick for that long...Sorry if I miss some of your posts that you mention a bout your sickness.   If you ok, please come here to say hello.

The picture with the red meat roll inside the rice paper was from the fan, I saw it but it's not from OKCat aka Taec so I don't want to post it here.

A bout the candle light...I just don't understand this young man Taec...either he posted the sun with out candle light or the candle light with out the sun...What is he trying to tell us here???  I thought he was really good in English so he should understand what Unnie want him to post hahaha.   I think he slowly come out of his shell by posting one by one and at the end he will post the sun and the candle light at the same time.   It's ok Taec...We are waiting for that day to come...Rather sooner better than later.

Guest bibidep

Haha...GuiGui show us all the pictures of her and her co-stars I don't know why I didn't feel anything and not even worry a bit, but wait until Taec show the pictures of him and his co-stars in his current drama, more juicy than those pictures from GuiGui, at that time I have to buy some medicine for high blood pressure to keep next to me hahaha...I may need it when I see those picture.  Have to be fair ok...when Taec and his co-stars pictures come out we have to allow every one to post in this thread the same what we did for GuiGui now.

No, I'm sorry, ladies, but I don’t think so. :( I checked the tea candles that I have here in my office and the bottom of the tea candle is flat with a metal ring to hold the wick down. 
It looks like this –  This lady is demonstrating how to make tea candles. :)  See, the flat metal disc? That's the bottom of the candle.
d7283a1c-d99c-41c8-a8a2-a5ce3588d473_zps

But the picture that went with the OKCat text had a
a58984b5-f48d-4c61-beff-ff371a127fc2_zps

I think that's a led lightbulb.  
China_0_5W_screw_base_LED_replacement_to

Here's another view of a tea light with the wax almost melted.
tea-lights.jpg

Nice try, though, Taecyeon-ssi. Earlier today, with the cartoons, you had OKCat wondering if the SUN was already rising (but it turned out to be Little Chick's head.) And now, you had US thinking that there was a candlelight. Let's keep it simple; Sun + Candlelight = you're lurking here. 

packmule3 said: No, I'm sorry, ladies, but I don’t think so. :( I checked the tea candles that I have here in my office and the bottom of the tea candle is flat with a metal ring to hold the wick down. 

Nice try, though, Taecyeon-ssi. Earlier today, with the cartoons, you had OKCat wondering if the SUN was already rising (but it turned out to be Little Chick's head.) And now, you had US thinking that there was a candlelight. Let's keep it simple; Sun + Candlelight = you're lurking here. 

Archived