(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

Well well well Taec, all your light and sun that you posted still did not make the deal of the day, you are so jandori like GuiGui said hahaha.  

Any how, this is the video that fans made for TaecGui one year Wedding Anniversary today in Asia, March 6, 2014.  The fans had put so much time to collect all those similar pose and aeygo for TaecGui, well done.

Credit to TaecGui's fans

Edit:  My computer got tired too, I posted the video but I can't play the video...It won't load ahhh.

OK, @minwooluv78 :)  (talking like a old bird like do min joon @korchick chingu yashik eul hahmgeh muhk ji ahn ketneun ga? ㅋㅎㅋㅎ) 친구, 아식을 함께 멱지 않겠는가? = this is what you said phonetically? correct? 
You sooo funny!! :x ;)) Relating the drama "You From a Star/My Love From Another Star" and GG's love for it, as well as how she carried a bag of snacks walking back to hotel (video) & then GG posted screen shot of "star-Alien/Earth Couple" in bed from Ep.17 or 18. Hey!!... or are you implying that I am an "old bird" like Do MinJoon?!!??!!?? Have you know, I may be older than you but not 400yrs old ! :)

bibidep said: Well well well Taec, all your light and sun that you posted still did not make the deal of the day, you are so jandori like GuiGui said hahaha.  

Any how, this is the video that fans made for TaecGui one year Wedding Anniversary today in Asia, March 6, 2014.  The fans had put so much time to collect all those similar pose and aeygo for TaecGui, well done.

Edit:  My computer got tired too, I posted the video but I can't play the video...It won't load ahhh.

picture spam!

qZDkv4N6NZzRwWFQpfijEy2S6eH0oUTCRfLGpk11 
cr: b8l8
just look at the expression on his face, his gasp, his eyes! kekeke...

11380809113_d76f41676c_o.png
thanks PDnim for letting us know how embarrassed Taec was that he forgot to speak in English.. but look at the studio lady as she sits there amused -- she knows Taec and is not buying it! :D

picture spam!

11403814085_87008cbfbc_o.png
thought he didn't want to be called 'yeobo' because it was such a heavy, meaningful word.. but the question makes him break out into a smile like that? doesn't he look ridiculously happy like he is recalling something that lifts him up?

comment spam!

11361910473_7b8c38d33e_o.png
thought #1: awww, look at the way, he looks at her
thought #2: what is with his hair? how much gel did they put?
thought #3: this beautiful picture and me obsessing over his hair... is that like the elvis hairstyle?

picture spam!

11361932103_d351893212_o.png

thought #1: on seeing GuiGui
thought #2: if someone who didn't know this show saw this pic, would they know that it wasn't real? that it was only a virtual marriage? does he not look like an actual groom?

@

Lmangla

said:

picture spam!

Photo of Taec looking at salon's picture of female model in a "sexy" outfit  
just look at the expression on his face, his gasp, his eyes! kekeke...

Photo of Taec, GuiGui, and Studio lady sitting with pictures of various Photo-shoot themes  
thanks PDnim for letting us know how embarrassed Taec was that he forgot to speak in English.. but look at the studio lady as she sits there amused -- she knows Taec and is not buying it! :D

@

Lmangla

said:

picture spam!

Photo of Taec smiling at the BRI about being called "darling" 
thought he didn't want to be called 'yeobo' because it was such a heavy, meaningful word.. but the question makes him break out into a smile like that? doesn't he look ridiculously happy like he is recalling something that lifts him up?

Chingus, many many thanks for the re-confirmation on uri couple wedding anniversary date and now I can post my wishes to uri couple confidently! :D

8902ed49550ef9d3eb0c7676cc839e15.gif

and I like this phrase as well....TG_zps5799f49f.jpeg~c200

Taec and GuiGui,  I just want to say you two are the role models for everyone who believes in true and eternal love and amongst all the love story I have seen and heard, your love story is my favourite! Happy 1st Anniversary to a great pair of people who are meant to be together. :x

Archived