(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@TrinhT said:
@korchick : You daebak  :x I watched the scene you mention here. TY has actually posted a photo of the Man from the star movie on OKcat FB. So, really they were watching the same movie/drama. I thought to myself, do not know if somehow TY has a good message to his wife that go see that movie/drama. And that is why she is so passionate film. Right ???  :)  :)>-  ;))

Guest bluemoonlight

OMG! GG's in Seoul! :D
This is a pic of Hotel La Casa Seoul! caption.jpg
cr: tripadvisor
Also credit to a fan on GG's FB...she discovered it fast!
Edit:Here's the hotel's website: http://www.hotellacasa.kr/eng/?lang=eng

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Tue, Feb 11 at 1.18pm.   GuiGui shared this pic from Zoom-In.Caption :  謝謝大家支持,慢慢會有更多GE喔!請多多指教喔    Translation:  Thank you all for your support, more GE are coming up slowly.  Please do support (it)!

Happyyyyy????!! Jump....jin jia Jump.I felt like dancing 10 cheom Ma cheom 10 cheom.This Friday Valentine Day you know *wink*

YES!!...Just mentioned about Valentine's Day in my earlier post and there goes....GG is in Seoul. HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY TaecGui!....Promise us that both of you will love each other more and more everyday, OK?!...

Archived