(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

angelangie said: Gui Gui just update her Facebook again
11th Feb 2014 - 8.57am (+8GST)
雖然不喜歡下雨天,但喜歡撐著透明的傘Translations: Even though I do not like rainy days, but i love using transparent umberella 

Gui Gui just update her Facebook again

11th Feb 2014 - 8.57am (+8GST)

雖然不喜歡下雨天,但喜歡撐著透明的傘
Translations: Even though I do not like rainy days, but i love using transparent umberella 

A rainy day, whether its a pic, on tv or reality, always has me saying 'even the sky is crying...' :-< :-<

The PD misses GG.... I miss GG... TY misses GG....

Edit: sorry I didn't edit the photo properly.. today,I tried an @angelangie combo: coffee + red bull (I remember your twitpic).. lets just say... I wont that again anytime soon :))

@leechalee, I like your this picture here. Taec holding a card saying 'I miss GG'. How sweet and touching is that......I really missed uri couple! Do you have another same one for GG instead (GG holding a card saying 'I miss Oppa')?....hahahaha...that would be perfect!! :))

@chinly,
Thank you for loading these. The difference between the older/Hyung couple and the younger couple is the proximity. 
Avoidance. Both appeared to be leaning away from the center. 01936337-7d7f-4852-a402-b4ebd08de563_zps

Guigui was huddled under his arm, like she was leaning against his ribs. See her big bag was pushed to the back, and out of the way, so it wouldn't be between them?tumblr_mpmsuiLrP51qlbpbho1_500_zpsda6e8f

packmule3

said: @chinly,

Thank you for loading these. The difference between the older/Hyung couple and the younger couple is the proximity. 

Avoidance. Both appeared to be leaning away from the center. 

Guigui was huddled under his arm, like she was leaning against his ribs. See her big bag was pushed to the back, and out of the way, so it wouldn't be between them?

packmule3 said: @chinly,
Avoidance. Both appeared to be leaning away from the center. 

Guigui was huddled under his arm, like she was leaning against his ribs. See her big bag was pushed to the back, and out of the way, so it wouldn't be between them?

korchick said:

@

bibidep

said:

@TrinhT:  Welcome to TaecGui's ship!!!!!!!  Wow you good, we had so many people in here watch the drama but nobody noticed that I guess.  I didn't watch so I don't know.   If you have anything good to share please post them here, the more the better hahaha.

GuiGui Facebook on Tue, Feb 11 at 1.18pm.   GuiGui shared this pic from Zoom-In.Caption :  謝謝大家支持,慢慢會有更多GE喔!請多多指教喔    Translation:  Thank you all for your support, more GE are coming up slowly.  Please do support (it)!1656373_627333407302443_714117149_n.jpg

Archived