[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Maetawinz

KBS' Gag Concert did a parody of Two Weeks! They even played some of the instrumental songs from the OST. Actually they have been using the Two Weeks OST for this skit several times already. Gag Concert is a really popular show in Korea, so the fact that Two Weeks was featured as a parody goes to show that the drama was actually quite popular despite its low ratings!

Skip to 1:02:07 till 1:07:36 for the parody!

Thank you so much posting it @daegorr, I'm so glad to hear that :x

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daegorr said: KBS' Gag Concert did a parody of Two Weeks! They even played some of the instrumental songs from the OST. Actually they have been using the Two Weeks OST for this skit several times already. Gag Concert is a really popular show in Korea, so the fact that Two Weeks was featured as a parody goes to show that the drama was actually quite popular despite its low ratings!
Skip to 1:02:07 till 1:07:36 for the parody!

Thank you, @Yoona87.... Fabulous...and I love that you ended it with Tae-san walking.....

By the way -

It seems that little Lee Chae-Mi is now cast in another drama, "Kind Words." 

I have no idea, if she will be in the whole drama,and how big her role would be...

I just saw her name as part of the cast.

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Kind_Words-cast.html?s=l

447052313_1280.jpg

Park Ha Sun in talks to star opposite Yoochun in drama 'Three Days'

Park Ha Sun has been offered a role in drama 'Three Days,' which previously confirmed JYJ's Yoochun as the male lead.

The actress's agency commented regarding the matter, "Park Ha Sun received the offer to be the female lead in 'Three Days' and is currently reviewing it.  While we are not yet at the decisive stage, we are positively reviewing the part." And according to insiders, the actress is highly likely to go through with it. 

The drama will center on the bodyguards' race to find the President when he goes missing after shots are fired. Yoochun will be playing an elite bodyguard while Park Ha Sun would be the main female lead starring opposite him if she chooses to take on the part. Stay tuned for more information to come ahead of the drama's airing, which is currently scheduled for February of next year.
Source: AKP

One reason why I really like this drama is that Jang Tae San never thought of giving up! His will power to stay strong and his intelligence help him saved himself and his daughter's life. He is not ashamed to go on his knee...even though his pride might be hurt, he would do it to protect his love one. Also, everyone who helped him hide from the police all said that he doesn't seem like a man who would murder a person..they all see the kindness in him even when they met him for a short while. Jang Tae San might seem like a strong character but he is actually sweet, nice, and soft hearted! Ah I love this show and it feels great to visit this thread again.

Thanks for all the news update.  I wish the writer was interviewed as well so I can know the reason behind writing Two Weeks.  She was interviewed for 49 Days but glad Lee Joon Gi revealed about her thoughts in his interview.  Lovely to hear from Park Ha Sun and Kim So Yeon as well and wished Kim So Yeon's interview was longer though.

Some of my favourite scenes of Two Weeks and is one of the best dramas out this year:

tw2_zps9cdf1c3f.png

tw3_zpsae0074bb.png

paradicez said: One reason why I really like this drama is that Jang Tae San never thought of giving up! His will power to stay strong and his intelligence help him saved himself and his daughter's life. He is not ashamed to go on his knee...even though his pride might be hurt, he would do it to protect his love one. Also, everyone who helped him hide from the police all said that he doesn't seem like a man who would murder a person..they all see the kindness in him even when they met him for a short while. Jang Tae San might seem like a strong character but he is actually sweet, nice, and soft hearted! Ah I love this show and it feels great to visit this thread again.

class="entry-title"[News/Trans] Two weeks’ Lee Junki “As a 32-year-old romantic fool, acting as a dad was difficult” (Part 1) October 26, 2013 | Gabby

20131017_1381940810_85539600_1_zpsc9d6c9

Interview here:

:!!  Happy Memory Blog  8->

There may be some inaccuracies in translation but the interview revealed more details about the writer, So Hyun Kyung, Park Ha Sun and Kim So Yeon in Two Weeks.

Credits: Gabby

@irilight  I too wish to know more from the writer's viewpoint of Two Weeks and she could have been interviewed but maybe there's no translator to translate her interview? I don't really know? But, there's some consolation from the above interview though... yeah, so many levels.... lessons about fatherhood, united family, unconditional love, so on.....
:D

Park Ha Sun confirmed to join JYJ's Yoochun in 'Three Days'

JYJ-Yoochun_1384305306_af_org.jpg

Park Ha Sun has been confirmed to join JYJ's Yoochun in the upcoming SBS drama 'Three Days'!

An SBS rep confirmed, "Park Ha Sun has been cast for 'Three Days' which will premiere this coming February... She will play the role of a police officer."

Park Ha Sun shared, "Since my character is totally different from the images I used to act out previously, I feel thrilled and challenged to work hard. I heard that Yoochun decided to star in the drama after reading the synopsis and I understand his heart. I became sucked into the tightly woven production and strong story as I read it. As much as this is really a production I don't want to miss out on and my character is charming, I will do my best."

'Three Days' is directed by 'Deep-Rooted Tree's Shin Kyung Soo and written by 'Sign' and 'Phantom's Kim Eun Hee. The drama will center on the bodyguards' race to find the President when he goes missing after shots are fired. Yoochun will play the role of elite bodyguard Han Tae Kyung while Park Ha Sun will play the role of policewoman Yoon Bo Won.

Stay tuned for more information on 'Three Days', which is currently scheduled for February of next year.

Source: AKP

Soo Jin's omma suddenly becomes a policewoman! Keke. :D

Hey guys, vote for Two Weeks! :)

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glad to see Soojin's omma found a new project...hopefully she learn the good things about the police department from Two Weeks rather than the bad side!

GREAT NEWS !! 
Lee Joon Gi and Kim So Yeon received awards in APAN 2013 star awards :x 
Lee Joon Gi - Top Excellence Award (Best Lead)Kim So Yeon - Excellence Award 
1475878_670979029601648_1142104540_n.jpg
1422346_751316141551784_837494762_n.jpg

nominees for two categories were :

Excellence Actress Award

- Eugene (A Hundred Year’s Inheritance)

- Han Hye Jin (I Summon You Gold)

- Kim So Yeon (Two Weeks)

- Kim Hyun Joo (Cruel Palace / War of Flowers)

- Moon Chae Won (Good Doctor)

Male Top Excellence Award / Best Leading Actor

- Go Soo (Empire of Gold)

- Jo In Sung (That Winter the Wind Blows)

- Joo Won (Good Doctor)

- Lee Jun Ki (Two Weeks)

- So Ji Sub (The Master’s Sun)

So proud :x :x

Archived