[Drama 2013] Nail Shop Paris / Nail Salon Paris (네일샵 파리스)

Guest mianie

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atomichighfive

Hello guys~ i'm about starting this drama. What did you guys think about this drama?

It's silly but cute. Watching it with a friend is more fun. You have to be willing to overlook its flaws.

Song Jae Rim is pretty much the actor that's redeeming the show (I really do hope his feelings are reciprocated) - heck... it's a fun drama with cute & funny scenes. If you're a fan of reverse harem plot lines, this is the one for you :P 
Just realised Song Jae Rim also appeared on Nell's ''The Day Before'' - one of my favourite music videos yet I did not see it was Kei! 

kasjady said: Song Jae Rim is pretty much the actor that's redeeming the show (I really do hope his feelings are reciprocated) - heck... it's a fun drama with cute & funny scenes. If you're a fan of reverse harem plot lines, this is the one for you :P 
Just realised Song Jae Rim also appeared on Nell's ''The Day Before'' - one of my favourite music videos yet I did not see it was Kei! 

gyuri was saying that she is gonna kiss another girl :'(  @-) and i hope she will not end up with another girl right??? since there are 3 cutiepies in this dram!!!! if she does that i'll kill heerrrrr rggghhh....  >:P

Guest atomichighfive

gyuri was saying that she is gonna kiss another girl :'(  @-) and i hope she will not end up with another girl right??? since there are 3 cutiepies in this dram!!!! if she does that i'll kill heerrrrr rggghhh....  >:P

I wonder how they'll pull that off! Maybe it's a dare or she has to do it to avoid suspicion. Lol.

Guest buinn

Hello~ I'm coming from the old allkpop threads. I can't navigate that forum anymore and I still want a place to talk about the drama because... FEELS. tumblr_mn9eyi5Gaz1rpnmqbo4_250.gif
so. many. feels.
Can't wait for the next ep! (it airs in about 10 hours! :D)
And for those wanting to know if it's any good... It's a mixed answer... even from a Gyuri Stan like myself. It was best put like this... "It's a drama that is good to watch with half your brain turned off." There are plot holes galore, random and crazy side subplots that very from cute to wtf!?, the dialogue is strange at times and the editing is choppy as heck. 
HOWEVER!!! Pushing all that aside, there are cute scenes, good chemistry between the mains and silly gender bender shenanigans. I consider this drama my guilty pleasure.
It's not for everyone but nothing ever is. Take it lightly, don't overanalyze and you'll have a good time watching it.   :) 

buinn

said:

Hello~ I'm coming from the old allkpop threads. I can't navigate that forum anymore and I still want a place to talk about the drama because... FEELS. tumblr_mn9eyi5Gaz1rpnmqbo4_250.gif

so. many. feels.

Can't wait for the next ep! (it airs in about 10 hours!

:D

)

And for those wanting to know if it's any good... It's a mixed answer... even from a Gyuri Stan like myself. It was best put like this... 

"It's a drama that is good to watch with half your brain turned off." There are plot holes galore, random and crazy side subplots that very from cute to wtf!?, the dialogue is strange at times and the editing is choppy as heck. 
HOWEVER!!! Pushing all that aside, there are cute scenes, good chemistry between the mains and silly gender bender shenanigans. I consider this drama my guilty pleasure.
It's not for everyone but nothing ever is. Take it lightly, don't overanalyze and you'll have a good time watching it.   :) 

@buinn LOL but you're right, turning off part of our brain would be good when watching this.any news from today's episode?
I want to watch it soo much >__<"
tumblr is killing me with loads pics from the official MVs XDD

Guest xbobazx

Episode 5 is out with eng subs since about 4-5 hours ago. http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4271/5/Nail_Shop_Paris/?ap=1

Archived