[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest vitmup

@MGYlove: I like it. And I think about it too.I love couple Kirin-Moon.Hope Kirin get the girl =))

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

@maswag It is not the first time which the second lead obtains the girl unless you are called (Park Shi Hoo) We shall see
:D
@vitmup Me too i love it keke

Guest MGYlove

I reposte another article of my boyfriend :)>-

class="post-title"Lee Kwang Soo to Play a Villain in Goddess of Fire JeongiKwang-Soo-lee-kwang-soo-28461946-500-750

News about the new MBC drama Goddess of Fire Jeongi continues to get better and better. Not only is Kim Bum considering joining the cast, but recently it’s been reported that Lee Kwang Soo will play the character of the nasty-tempered Im He who is particularly villainous towards his younger brother Gwang Hae, played by Lee Sang Yoon. Lee Kwang Soo has expressed excitement over playing a villain, saying he’s always wanted to do so, and he looks forward to presenting a side of himself he hasn’t presented before.

The actor continued, “I have faith in writer Kwon Soon Kyu, who wrote SBS’ Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Park Sung Soo PD, who directed MBC’s Do As You Want. I was especially touched while watching Do As You Want, so it’s an honor to be part of Park Sung Soo PD’s projects.”

©dramafever.com

Guest anitgone

Wow, this thread is moving fast, hey @mgylove, I've thanked you a gazillion times already. What will we do without you, kumapta for all the updates and posts! I feel good about the cast. Lee sang yoon seems mighty fine; Bummie is just adorable. I haven't seen any of the male leads' previous works though..any suggestions? Is "padam padam" good? Hello everyone! :D

Guest MGYlove

anitgone said: Wow, this thread is moving fast, hey @mgylove, I've thanked you a gazillion times already. What will we do without you, kumapta for all the updates and posts! I feel good about the cast. Lee sang yoon seems mighty fine; Bummie is just adorable. I haven't seen any of the male leads' previous works though..any suggestions? Is "padam padam" good? Hello everyone! :D

Guest MGYlove

Popular comedian-actor Lee Kwang-Soo ("Running Man") is cast in upcoming MBC drama series THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI which has already cast Moon Geun-Young, Lee Sang-Yoon, Park Geon-Hyeong & Kim Beom.
2ef4b0e4bc79ec1c058a282a735d43dc.jpg

In the drama series THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI, Lee Kwang-Soo will portray Prince Imhae, a character totally different from what has played in the past. Prince Imhae carries an inferiority complex over Prince Gwanghae (Lee Sang-Yoon), who seems to outdo Prince Imhae in all aspects of their lives. Because of this, Prince Imhae does wicked things to make King Sunjo dislike Prince Gwanghae.

THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI airs this July in South Korea (takes over the time slot currently held by "Gu Family Book").

http://asianwiki.com/The_Goddess_of_Fire,_Jeongi

Guest MGYlove

Actor Kim Beom is cast in upcoming MBC drama series THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI. The drama series has already cast Moon Geun-Young, Lee Sang-Yoon and Park Geon-Hyeong in lead roles.
945231_588695904483442_2083459034_n.jpg

In THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI, Kim Beom will play Kim Tae-Do, a good looking young man with compassion and skilled in the martial arts. He was raised with Yoo Jeong (Moon Geun-Young) like a real brother and sister and loves Yoo Jeong.

THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI first airs this July in South Korea.

Guest MGYlove

Actor Lee Sang-Yoon is cast for the male lead in upcoming MBC period drama THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI, which has already cast Moon Geun-Young in the leading female role.
539813_580556988630667_1156696917_n.jpg

For the drama series, Lee Sang-Yoon will play King Gwanghae, who holds an undying love toward Yoo Jeong (Moon Geun-Young). The king's life isn't so easy due to threats all around him - reference Lee Byung-Hun in 2011 movie "Masquerade" who also played King Gwanghae. Drama series THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI will air beginning this July in South Korea.

Guest bluebear847

Hey @anitgone I became a fan of Lee Sang Yoon after watching him in his most recent drama My Daughter Seo Young.  It was a weekend drama that was quite serious but really good, it's 50 episodes though so I'm not sure if you like ones that are kind of long.  It got viewer ratings of almost 50% which is where his popularity is springing from recently.  Looking forward to his new project though :)

Guest anitgone

Thanks for the recs, @mgylove, @temperateclimate, @bluebear847. I just might try "my daughter..." or "The Duo" since I'm most curious about lee sang yoon ( won't hurt to catch CJM in the latter drama as well) It is a bit lengthy tho, but would be perfect as I wait for GOF to premiere. Moonie'll be surrounded by hotties! Heheh, well am sure they feel lucky to work with her as well. Thanks again guys!

bluebear847 said: Hey @anitgone I became a fan of Lee Sang Yoon after watching him in his most recent drama My Daughter Seo Young.  It was a weekend drama that was quite serious but really good, it's 50 episodes though so I'm not sure if you like ones that are kind of long.  It got viewer ratings of almost 50% which is where his popularity is springing from recently.  Looking forward to his new project though :)

Archived