[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest vitmup

Child actress Ji Jin Hee will play Moon's child character
310083_461105020632856_595891186_n.jpg
source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1180794.htm

오는 7월 방영 예정인 MBC 새 월화극 '불의 여신 정이'에서 문근영은 타이틀롤이다. 그의 어린 시절은 아역 진지희(14)가 낙점됐다. 32부작 '불의 여신 정이'는 초반 5부까지 아역이 등장하기에 진지희의 활약에 제작진은 기대가 크다. 진지희는 MBC 시트콤 '지붕 뚫고 하이킥'에 이어 MBC '해를 품은 달'의 민화 공주 역으로 눈길을 끌었다. 최근에는 영화 '고령화 가족' 출연 등 드라마, 스크린을 종횡무진하는 아역 스타다.

via: DCBH.net <3

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vitmup

Actress Song Ok-sook is appearing in the MBC drama "Goddess of Fire Jeongi". She takes on the role of Heng-soo.
945676_138870046305728_1943092067_n.jpg

GOFJY Facebook

Guest MGYlove

Park Keon Hyeong as Lee Yook-Do (GOF) 1st work fm Yu Jeong's competitor
 946434_138895746303158_1501501834_n.jpg

cr:박건형@gunboy77

Guest MGYlove

@vitmup Thank you for the updates, I hope you'll be there when I'm not here for updates
:D 
@kabam hi dear I wait for you here to support the next one drama of MGY, everybody also misses me ^^
;;)

Guest vitmup

@MGYlove: You're welcome. I will try my best.All because of our love for our Moonie. Right?

Guest MGYlove

vitmup said: Child actress Ji Jin Hee will play Moon's child character
310083_461105020632856_595891186_n.jpg
source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1180794.htm

오는 7월 방영 예정인 MBC 새 월화극 '불의 여신 정이'에서 문근영은 타이틀롤이다. 그의 어린 시절은 아역 진지희(14)가 낙점됐다. 32부작 '불의 여신 정이'는 초반 5부까지 아역이 등장하기에 진지희의 활약에 제작진은 기대가 크다. 진지희는 MBC 시트콤 '지붕 뚫고 하이킥'에 이어 MBC '해를 품은 달'의 민화 공주 역으로 눈길을 끌었다. 최근에는 영화 '고령화 가족' 출연 등 드라마, 스크린을 종횡무진하는 아역 스타다.

via: DCBH.net <3

Guest MGYlove

@sicknine I think rather that each of the protagonists will have their own history,even the naughty boy lol there are 32 episodes!

Guest sicknine

@MGYlove 32 episodes! OMG. I never watched a drama that more than 24 episodes. I always dropped it at the middle of episodes.But really wanted to see Kim Beom in sageuk speech as this is his first sageuk drama. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Guest MGYlove

@sicknine Yes the sageuk first one of kim bum, I too support the episodes of no more than 24 episodes but I go and look that at her as there is Moonie
;;)

Guest sicknine

@MGYlove I know you're her fans from your username :D I love her in Cheongdamdong Alice. Very good acting indeed! Is this MGY first sageuk too?

Archived